Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 511votes)

Again!!

Alt Names: alt Muli!!alt Yeniden!!alt Ещё разок!
Author: Kubo Mitsurou
Artist: Kubo Mitsurou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After three unfulfilling years of high school, Imamura Kinichirou was finally graduating. Because of his delinquent-esque looks, he was feared by his classmates, has made no friends, and his greatest regret was not joining the ouendan (cheer club), which was now disbanded. After an accident on the day of his graduation, he and classmate Fujieda Aki are transported three years back in time, freshman again in body but with high-school memories intact. Can Imamura fix the mistakes of his past? Can he re-do his high school years in the way that he's always wanted? Again!! The universe suddenly shouts.
Go to Again!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ending Disucssion New Window ThunderCloud
  • 0 Replies
Topic Recent Chapter Discussion New Window t0eknee
  • 263 Replies
Topic spoiler discussion about Reo chan romance New Window LIGHTNING_XIII
  • 6 Replies
Topic (Possible Spoilers) Discussion about the Again New Window omnipwnage
  • 1 Replies
Topic Understand english or japanese, a error New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies

1740 Comments

wait... is here breast that big?... OMG why did he not accept the confession?!!..

Hanataka's flat chest is a lie! ! !

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻ ┻━┻ ┻━┻ ┻━┻ ┻━┻ ┻━┻ ┻━┻ ┻━┻

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

Betcha he loses his opportunity to return his feelings for her after the festival.

Dat confession tho o.O

it seems like kubo mitsurou, rather than doing "harem" manga, seems to do manga where girls are presented in merry-go-round fashion and get juggled around one at a time - like moteki. if there are to be multiple girls, i think i rather prefer it this way.

p.s. praise be to VI & Lemon Scans. you da true MVPs.

oh yeah new chapter, thanks VIS and Lemon scans mmm...

Jesus Christ. How much game does Imamura have to be such a pimp?

Imamura is such a boss. This is probably the only manga that is not updated regularly and I still remember the plot very well, maybe because I'm always waiting for the next chapter, every single day that I check my follow list I search for it. Thank you for everyone involved in the translation/scanlation process! Thanks VIS!

the page won't load for me. is anyone else having this problem?

Thank you. Words can't describe how happy I am to see a new chapter for this. Thank you thank you thank you. You're all Saints in my book ;-;

Finally! :) I love this manga!

Praise the translators, hallelujah! I thought I'd never see this again ;_; Thanks for the chap

Yo, you think yo gurl loves you?

Has she EVEN done a naked handstand for you yet?

Didn't think so.

Glad to see an update, Thanks!
"Naked SkinSHIP" is an appropriate name for their ship. XD

chapter title raised eyebrows. chapter failed to disappoint.

thank you for the update!

Hope to see  ch.93

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa???? The "I want to die" couple is très cute. I wasn't ready for this

please more.... I want them to see it perform too

No idea what is going on anymore but one thing still haven't change: I still would so fuck that cheerleader captain girl. Its a shame they made her so one-dimensional but she's still sexy.

True its random, but the good type of random ( in which the Characters' shows development and progress)

No idea what is going on anymore but one thing still haven't change: I still would so fuck that cheerleader captain girl. Its a shame they made her so one-dimensional but she's still sexy.

Reading this is making my throat feel sore.

It's 12 volumes actually. And it's not like we're almost done 9 yet either, probably 5-6 chapters left in this volume as well.

You right.

I wanted a Imadan pairing, but I guess I'll have to do with Imataka. Either way: sure would be nice if this lasted longer than 10 volumes. Too bad it doesn't. :C

It's 12 volumes actually. And it's not like we're almost done 9 yet either, probably 5-6 chapters left in this volume as well.

OMG that was cute •///•

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics