Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 511votes)

Again!!

Alt Names: alt Muli!!alt Yeniden!!alt Ещё разок!
Author: Kubo Mitsurou
Artist: Kubo Mitsurou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After three unfulfilling years of high school, Imamura Kinichirou was finally graduating. Because of his delinquent-esque looks, he was feared by his classmates, has made no friends, and his greatest regret was not joining the ouendan (cheer club), which was now disbanded. After an accident on the day of his graduation, he and classmate Fujieda Aki are transported three years back in time, freshman again in body but with high-school memories intact. Can Imamura fix the mistakes of his past? Can he re-do his high school years in the way that he's always wanted? Again!! The universe suddenly shouts.
Go to Again!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ending Disucssion New Window ThunderCloud
  • 0 Replies
Topic Recent Chapter Discussion New Window t0eknee
  • 263 Replies
Topic spoiler discussion about Reo chan romance New Window LIGHTNING_XIII
  • 6 Replies
Topic (Possible Spoilers) Discussion about the Again New Window omnipwnage
  • 1 Replies
Topic Understand english or japanese, a error New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies

1740 Comments

Spoiler

First thought seeing this: We get to see a live action naked headstand confession? : D

I'm really glad that this arc is coming to a close end 

This manga seriously need to be adapted to anime, or even live action is ok, I need to see that "I want to die" musical at least once in my life mmm...

Spoiler

This manga seriously need to be adapted to anime, or even live action is ok, I need to see that "I want to die" musical at least once in my life mmm...

If they decide to go out and he goes back to the present and shit didn't work out or got awful between them I'm gonna throw a goddam brick at my computer.

Well now that this arcs done maybe I'll start reading this again. Way to much bs drama 

• pen likes this

So many updates *_* Thank you. Thank you sooo hard.

So, IwamuraxTanaka? He srsly mentioned that he's in love now

wonder if they'll end up together, or if they gonna never start dating/break up after a few chaps.

• pen likes this

c1d.gif

This is my feeling when I saw those multi released chapter!

F--- Yeah Baby!

Thanks for the multi-update!

c1d.gif

Oh, I hope they don't finally end up singing the "I Want to Live" musical....

I'm calling bull on him collapsing

Shit I'm late mmm...

I wish I could go back to my high school days. I'll follow in Imamura's footsteps and do whatever I want with unflinching confidence.

Maybe then I can get a confession from a girl doing a naked handstand.

I love the edgy suppressed outburst feel of it all that's been present since the beginning but is now in real force.

Hanataka is approaching the position of Best Girl with incredible speed.

Yeah, unfortunately, Reo appears to be placed on the furthest backburner in the room. If she were to shrivel up into dust, no one would know about it =01.

I'm calling bull on him collapsing

Hanataka is approaching the position of Best Girl with incredible speed.

Betcha he loses his opportunity to return his feelings for her after the festival.

I think you're probably right, but I really hope not.  They'd be a cute (albeit negative) couple.

I just started reading this and is the girl just stupid or why doesn't she realize that she will just appear as a creepy stalker if she tries to skip getting to know her ex-future boyfriend?

I just marathon'd this and...yeah.  Yeah, she's really that stupid.  Fairly often, she will open her mouth only to shove her foot down it...but it makes for some pretty funny situations, so whatever.  Keep reading it just gets more and more awesome!

I just started reading this and is the girl just stupid or why doesn't she realize that she will just appear as a creepy stalker if she tries to skip getting to know her ex-future boyfriend?

Imamura wasn't ready to his own pimping power.

it seems like kubo mitsurou, rather than doing "harem" manga, seems to do manga where girls are presented in merry-go-round fashion and get juggled around one at a time - like moteki. if there are to be multiple girls, i think i rather prefer it this way.

p.s. praise be to VI & Lemon Scans. you da true MVPs.

yeah it's live visual novel adaptations that adapt each route as separate stories, but in this they're all still one story

Thanks a whole lot for this chapter! You guys rock!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics