Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 511votes)

Again!!

Alt Names: alt Muli!!alt Yeniden!!alt Ещё разок!
Author: Kubo Mitsurou
Artist: Kubo Mitsurou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After three unfulfilling years of high school, Imamura Kinichirou was finally graduating. Because of his delinquent-esque looks, he was feared by his classmates, has made no friends, and his greatest regret was not joining the ouendan (cheer club), which was now disbanded. After an accident on the day of his graduation, he and classmate Fujieda Aki are transported three years back in time, freshman again in body but with high-school memories intact. Can Imamura fix the mistakes of his past? Can he re-do his high school years in the way that he's always wanted? Again!! The universe suddenly shouts.
Go to Again!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ending Disucssion New Window ThunderCloud
  • 0 Replies
Topic Recent Chapter Discussion New Window t0eknee
  • 263 Replies
Topic spoiler discussion about Reo chan romance New Window LIGHTNING_XIII
  • 6 Replies
Topic (Possible Spoilers) Discussion about the Again New Window omnipwnage
  • 1 Replies
Topic Understand english or japanese, a error New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies

1740 Comments

ohhh q genial :)
Spoiler

Whoooooosh.

I've reread the whole manga after a long break and after reaching the latest chapter I found out that that was where I stopped last.. Any reason for the lack of chapters? Is it on a hiatus? Scanlation problems? Just curious, this manga is way too brilliant to stop midway.

Scanlation problems on my group's end, but it's fixed now.

Martime casualty report: 03JAN2016 Shortly around dinner time, Captain of HMS HanatakaXImamura sends out order to abandon ship after taking on too much water from damage sustained by heavy torpedoing from MC. Captain appears to have gone down with her. Survivors unknown. -- Same day -- ReoXImamura still missing at sea, presumed lost with all crew and cargo.

I have the utmost respect for Hanataka for confessing like that in front of the whole school

Massively gutsy move, for sure.

I cracked up at those last few pages.

Shut doooowwwnnnn!

Yeah updated .. now we can see the ending of this drama club huh .. :)

imamura be like:
"well, that sucks... there goes my luck.."

I almost forgot that she already confessed to him in that crazy mode mmm...

Betcha he loses his opportunity to return his feelings for her after the festival.

Called it... More or less?

Are you for real? The same day I post my silly meme, a new chapter pops up! Hallelujah!

phew I was beginning to think he was going to go out with her for real, maybe he will understand now that if he wants to be with the girl he has to make a move!

Imamura you fucked it up!

P.I.M.P.

Pussy Induction Magnet Platypus 

I have the utmost respect for Hanataka for confessing like that in front of the whole school

Dammit, I want a girl to confess to me while standing upside-down naked and later put on a live performance of an embarrassing personal play in order to put her feelings to rest!

Why are you such a pimp, Imamura!

I hope we're not going to wait for the next chapter for that long again.

Spoiler

This is a good slice of life manga .. although with some supernatural things in it lol ..

But it was something that i think everyone thing want .. yeah second chance to change the course of life, trying something different from before, different things .. But where is the next update ? hope it gonna get finished

The drama club arc is boring duh... I like Hiro in that arc though.His brain is superb! But overall,it still an interesting manga actually.

Remember Reo? Cause I do... I wonder what's going to happen between Imamura and Reo, she barely had any prescense in this arc and she still loves Imamura

I've reread the whole manga after a long break and after reaching the latest chapter I found out that that was where I stopped last.. Any reason for the lack of chapters? Is it on a hiatus? Scanlation problems? Just curious, this manga is way too brilliant to stop midway.

I've been wondering the same thing.

If they decide to go out and he goes back to the present and shit didn't work out or got awful between them I'm gonna throw a goddam brick at my computer.

Strongly agree, but I feel like the overarcing first girl flag on Usami is too strong to break...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics