Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 514votes)

Sora no Otoshimono

Alt Names: alt そらのおとしものalt 天降之物alt Heaven's Lost Propertyalt La propiedad perdida del cieloalt The Thing Which Has Fallen From The Skyalt Забытая Собственность Небес
Author: Minazuki Suu
Artist: Minazuki Suu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakurai Tomoki is a normal student whose motto is "normal is the best". If there is one thing abnormal, it is that he often dreams of a girl whose face he cannot even remember, and when he wakes up from that dream, he would always be crying. He tried leaving it as just a dream... but one day, from the sky, an angel descended.
Go to Sora no Otoshimono Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Does this deserve a tragedy tag? New Window Rachnee
  • 25 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 21 Replies
Topic Assassin scanlation - color pages?! BLOODY HELL New Window GREW
  • 4 Replies
Topic Anyone else wondering why Suu Minazuki only touches on the deep story that is hiding behind the comedy in this manga? New Window Rachnee
  • 16 Replies
Topic Should just be a comedy New Window KingVDV
  • 3 Replies
Topic Is Sakurai Tomoki an angeloid in a dive game? New Window Seraphic Mist
  • 2 Replies

1373 Comments

Loved the HOGEEEEEE chapter though. XD x infinite.
XD x 10. That was very funny especially when they were busted in c57 holy night. But don't you think it's getting old? I mean in each of the recent filler chapters it's the same pattern. Tomoki does something super perverted, gets caught and then punished/executed. It's getting ooooooooollllllllllllllddd. Hurry up and continue the main story line already!!! I wanna know what happens next!!!!!!!!!
i love this manga!!! so funny XD and touching(goes bothways....) lool
He is the only character that can make perverted sentences sound soooo cool Posted Image
he never learns..... but thats why we love 'em
Was hoping to see a lil more of Chaos, but any chapter is still godly
Lol, never stops to amaze me!
Epic godly awesomeness at its 1000000000000000%
Tomoki is the Man.
that was some badassery on an epic lvl from Tomoki. Say whatever you want.
Wohoo, seriously this made my day :P
And I thought Tomoki has changed. Glad to see him back to his normal self.
2 GREAT chapters and back to smoking some stuff he is again xD
where is the new chapter?
I find the glasses guy to be way more interesting than the main character. ==
I swear I saw
Spoiler
This is on godly level best manga.
Leave it to the author to prolongue the series with another twist....I'm so thankful~
The newest chapter...I hope Tomoki ends up taken in chaos!
OMG FUCKING LOVE THIS!!!!!

and Tomoki should definitely keep Chaos. She's so cuteee
Chaos!!!! Damn it tomoki! you need to pay attention when she's around you!
chaosssssssss!!
I actually like the randomness, it makes the manga unpredictable and the unexpected godly battle scene right after silly plot makes this manga awesome.
All the manga by this author is like that and with 40 - 50 pages per month this guy really great to maintain the art and interesting plot with humor.
@Oliver, surely you can't expect me to link your site here right, I'll be banned! :P
the anime can't be continued until Chaos join Tomoki harem ...
(the anime and movie already told Chaos and Hiyori get in Tomoki side)

uhh ... poor Chaos ...
hey Tomoki, get up and adopt Chaos already !!!
either you adopt as daughter or become lolicon is okay as long as you accept her ... #(=x=)
Chaos is the best.
Yea Chaos is here, now this gonna get moar and moar great.
We need the new anime season now!! xD
@KuroGami It's confirmed, it's that oliver :P, and yeah...I mean I like the manga and all but it's random...although how the usual chapters go I guess it fits huh? Culture festival > Big trouble > Batlle > Back to sillyness.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics