Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 864votes)

Akame ga KILL!

Alt Names: alt Akame ga Kiru!alt Akame Slashes!alt อาคาเมะสวยประหารalt アカメが斬る!alt 아카메가 벤다!alt Red-Eyed Killer!alt 斩·赤红之瞳!alt אקאמה גה קיל
Author: Takahiro
Artist: Tetsuya Tashiro
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tatsumi is a fighter who, accompanied by his two childhood friends, sets off to the Capital in search of a way to make money to assist his poverty-stricken village. After being separated from his friends, Tatsumi not only fails to enlist in the army, but is swindled out of all his money. He is then taken in by a noble family who offer him help; after finding himself in a messy situation Tatsumi is rescued by a group of assassins known as Night Raid, and is invited to join their ranks. Composed of the swordswoman Akame, a young woman armed with a huge pair of scissors named Sheele, the string manipulator Lubbock, the armored warrior Bulat, the sniper Mine, the beast fighter Leone and their leader Najenda, Night Raid is also part of the revolutionary forces assembled to overthrow Prime Minister Honest, who manipulates the young emperor for his and his men's personal gain, leading the rest of the nation to poverty and strife.

Prequel:

> Akame ga Kill! Zero
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/akame-ga-kill-zero-r9902 )
Go to Akame ga KILL! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spin-off New Window Not Original
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window HoneyBadger
  • 206 Replies
Topic Esdese & Tatsumi New Window truepurple
  • 310 Replies
Topic Theory: Tatsumi gets a new teigu *READ CHAPTER 61 BEFORE THIS* New Window mandom
  • 0 Replies
Topic Just 1 season of anime? New Window f0rtitude
  • 10 Replies
Topic Spoiler Thread - talk about anything up to latest chapter release in Japan New Window soranokira
  • 274 Replies

4699 Comments

awww.. i thought a new one came out.... got me way too excited.
Yeahh, fuck 'em up Tatsumi.
Really hope Tatsumi beats up this guy too. Love main characters that aren't pathetic its like a breath of fesh air.
Second question on the credit's page...
I also really want to know the answer to that D=
Sorry about that spoiler guys read it on a different site. I should have waited till it was posted here but I couldn't wait any longer. I hope you guys won't crucify me.
Even though the MC (can't remember his name) didn't defeat Zank at least he wasn't useless.
Well, this should be fun. :D Thanks for the chapter, guys!

Spoiler
ch5 pg40...oh god
Thank you PinkFatale
Thanks for the chapter PinkFatale!
Spoiler
i wonder where the romance ends up. will it be with leone or akame?!?! WHO KNOWS!!!.
Spoiler
*quietly smiles and starts laughing* I knew this manga was epic, but it just got that much better. Thank you pinkfatale
This chapter was really good. Can't wait for the next update.
Any takers on this wheel of fortune? "come on, come on Inuboku!....crap...."
Spoiler
Manga was all like Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
HATSUKIAI <3
For a series that's so bloody, disturbing, and unflinchingly blunt when it comes to any mature topic, it makes romance surprisingly innocent.
I wanna be a city inspector :D
I guess the first few chapters are meant to introduce the characters and their past?
Haha I wasn't expecting the comedy looks like this manga also has its funny moments.

When she pulled out that roulette wheel...I didn't know this was one of those manga that make jokes about themselves, it was funny but it kinda got me out of the flow of the story.

And lol at the skyrim reference at the end of the chapter.
I play this song each time I read this mangaPosted Image
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU4GXgaCFTI
there are a lot of things like akuma from d gray man and other noticable things :P Can't remember exactly what it was but in overal it's a awesome manga
Wow. I feel like reading seinen here. What magazine is this released from?
tragedy really does fit in the genre list w-;v

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics