Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 445votes)

Kanojo wa Rokurokubi

Alt Names: alt 彼女はろくろ首alt 그녀는 로쿠로쿠비alt Kanojyo wa Rokuro Kubialt She is the Rokurokubi
Author: Nieki Zui
Artist: Nieki Zui
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A story about a long-necked girl's love life: Kanoi Natsuki and her childhood friend Itsuki visit the same school and there seems to be more between them besides friendship. As a Rokurokubi, her quirk of stretching her neck is normal for her and her surroundings, but it's not always her choice to stretch it and although she has feelings for Itsuki, she can't tell him what she feels. Ultimately, she has to go through misunderstandings and shame. Itsuki, meanwhile, manages to make any awkward situations dissolve... or maybe not!?
Go to Kanojo wa Rokurokubi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws and spoilers New Window Nikkilak
  • 1 Replies

719 Comments

so,why everyone in class not affraid to long neck girl ? are all of them actually not human ?

YES PLEASE

What the heck?

Followed.

PAGE BETWEEN 27 and 28 is missing

WTH?!?

Is this what you call "gag" :D ???

Otherwise, this is new...

idk what's going on, but I like it

A fetish I never knew I had.

instafollowed

Found this while searching for raws and thought it was cool. Original rough draft I think:
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=24841255

i love strong vanilla

can't stop grinning like an idiot while reading this

I'm a sucker for the ol' spirit/monster/yokai/humanoid romance. Trick is to find 'em.

Youkai Shoujo Monsuga, Tsugumomo, Maga Tsuki, Mahou Tsukai no Yome are some that I follow.

Do you know any good ones?

I'll have to search my followed list on Batoto; I made sure to keep 'em there.

Are you alright with hentai? I've managed to find a few, and luckily, they're all vanilla. There's not even any mindless bunny-lovin' in them.

I'll post again when I've composed a list.

Spoiler

So lewd.

I'm a sucker for the ol' spirit/monster/yokai/humanoid romance. Trick is to find 'em.

Do you know any good ones?

I can't help but thinking that she's somehow related to Roka from Monsuga (probably cause they are the same type)

OMG. I ship'em.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics