Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 445votes)

Kanojo wa Rokurokubi

Alt Names: alt 彼女はろくろ首alt 그녀는 로쿠로쿠비alt Kanojyo wa Rokuro Kubialt She is the Rokurokubi
Author: Nieki Zui
Artist: Nieki Zui
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A story about a long-necked girl's love life: Kanoi Natsuki and her childhood friend Itsuki visit the same school and there seems to be more between them besides friendship. As a Rokurokubi, her quirk of stretching her neck is normal for her and her surroundings, but it's not always her choice to stretch it and although she has feelings for Itsuki, she can't tell him what she feels. Ultimately, she has to go through misunderstandings and shame. Itsuki, meanwhile, manages to make any awkward situations dissolve... or maybe not!?
Go to Kanojo wa Rokurokubi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws and spoilers New Window Nikkilak
  • 1 Replies

719 Comments

I hope the 3rd assignment will be measuring teeth bacteria level before and after tooth brushing.

...i can imagine that.

Lol. Nisemonogatari reference.

I'd say Colgate Total.

I hope the 3rd assignment will be measuring teeth bacteria level before and after tooth brushing.

...i can imagine that.

Lol. Nisemonogatari reference.

...i can imagine that.

What an erotic way to get someone's spit ....

That contaminates the sample.

but it will make the love ferment. 

and I am sure all of us like that reaction.

You know Mr.Itsuki, one way to acquire her spit is to kiss her.

That contaminates the sample.
You know Mr.Itsuki, one way to acquire her spit is to kiss her.

There should be a Tomboy genre in batoto so I can find all the godlike manga like this one.

A tomboyish childhood friend monster girl?

Literally perfection.

way to use your head to beat someone. crazy-monkey-emoticon-060.gif?1292792394

what did he touch, what did he touch, what did he groped (*≧∀≦*)

Erogenous bellybutton.

Hot.

what did he touch, what did he touch, what did he groped (*≧∀≦*)

Page 3: how does she sleep with her head under a stream of water?! The mammalian diving reflex should prevent that! And then I remember I'm reading about a teenage youkai with a biologically impossible neck.

Suspension of disbelief is scary. ⚆.⚆

I'll go ahead and mention My Lovely Ghost Kana. I hear it's very heartwarming, but it has a lot of sex scenes in it, or at least, sex occurs often enough for TVTropes to make a note of it.

Let's just say I didn't read it on a regular manga reader site... It was one of those er, specialized ones with... Rare manga.

It was def good tho.

I'll go ahead and mention My Lovely Ghost Kana. I hear it's very heartwarming, but it has a lot of sex scenes in it, or at least, sex occurs often enough for TVTropes to make a note of it.

Aye, I read it. It's glorious. It is heart-warming, and it doesn't have a bittersweet ending. None of that drama nonsense either. Go read it, if you haven't already.

I read it on an old reader, before it's website decided to putter 'n' sputter to death.

Uh, here is the non-100%-human bunny-time romance stuff. It's rather long, so ye've been warned.

I've moved a couple of my favourites to the top. The rest are in no particular order. I've also placed a | between the title of the manga and any short descriptions.

Also, don't judge me. It gives me allergies.

Holy hell, these lists are a pain in the ass to make.

1/4-Based Anon
Jun 30 2015 08:23 PM

chapter 2 is something like "Too Fitting" or "Perfect Fit" (はまりすぎ/hamarisugi = to fit + too much). i guess you can also translate it as "Too Simple" or "Too Easy" (something that seemed difficult, but worked out well, possibly too well). referring to the chapter will probably give context.
chapter 3 is something like "Too Droopy" or "Too Saggy" or "Hanging too much" (たれすぎ/taresugi = to hang + too much)
chapter 4 is "Too Hot" (暑すぎ/atsusugi = to be hot + too much)
whatever works best i guess
can't really think of a good title for 2 or 3, but 4 is simple.
if anything, the titles should be consistent at very least, seeing as every chapter has "sugi (too much)" at the end

Thank you very much, this is really helpful!

so a few things like the chapter title are missing.

chapter 2 is something like "Too Fitting" or "Perfect Fit" (はまりすぎ/hamarisugi = to fit + too much). i guess you can also translate it as "Too Simple" or "Too Easy" (something that seemed difficult, but worked out well, possibly too well). referring to the chapter will probably give context.
chapter 3 is something like "Too Droopy" or "Too Saggy" or "Hanging too much" (たれすぎ/taresugi = to hang + too much)
chapter 4 is "Too Hot" (暑すぎ/atsusugi = to be hot + too much)
whatever works best i guess
can't really think of a good title for 2 or 3, but 4 is simple.
if anything, the titles should be consistent at very least, seeing as every chapter has "sugi (too much)" at the end

Uh, here is the non-100%-human bunny-time romance stuff. It's rather long, so ye've been warned.

I've moved a couple of my favourites to the top. The rest are in no particular order. I've also placed a | between the title of the manga and any short descriptions.

Also, don't judge me. It gives me allergies.

Holy hell, these lists are a pain in the ass to make.

I have a soft spot for these kind of romance, HNNNNNG!

1/4-Based Anon
Jun 30 2015 05:07 PM

For anyone interested here is the DDL-Folder where I'll upload the chapters, that we'll be doing:

https://mega.nz/#F!YExDERxa!1xHNhUU86dcEOTuSrzu-3w

Also chapter 2 got translated, so I'll get it done soon, but it's a new TL anon, so a few things like the chapter title are missing. It's no big deal for me, but I just wanted to clear that one up beforehand.

Glad that so many people liked the first Anon's TL.

Also friendly reminder

>Releases by this group do not suggest anything to be "picked up"!

If there's any "real" group who wants to pick this up. Do it: It would be appreciated, if your are faster and the TL is as good as this. Because just like Lady Justice, if the TL Anon stops and no anon wants to TL it anymore, this scanlation will logically stop too.

PAGE BETWEEN 27 and 28 is missing

Thank you for writing this, I'm a retard. It's fixed now. 

What about mindful bunny-lovin'? Heh.

Many thanks for the list. I wonder how far the number of hits will go up on those series based on it?

The ol' mindful bunny-habberdashery went without sayin'.

I'll do that list later t'day.

Mondere = Monster dere dere

There's not even any mindless bunny-lovin' in them. [snip]

What about mindful bunny-lovin'? Heh.

Many thanks for the list. I wonder how far the number of hits will go up on those series based on it?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics