Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 89votes)

+a no tachiichi

Alt Names: alt +a no Tachi Ichialt +α no Tachi Ichialt +α no Tachiichialt +αの立ち位置alt Plus Alpha no Tachi Iichialt Plus Alpha no Tachiichi
Author: Geni Yuu
Artist: Geni Yuu
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Satoki Houma is an imaginative girl who enjoys shoujo manga. She has long comes to terms with the fact she will never be the type of girl that is the heroine of a manga — purely because she isn’t pretty, and she has decided she prefers to watch events unfold rather that get involved in any case. However, in the perfect shoujo manga twist, one day she gets dragged to an alternate world where the people have summoned a Holy Maiden to save them…!

Except so did her classmate, Haruka Toudou, who fits the exact model of a Shoujo Protagonist. Naturally, Satoki is overlooked for Haruka… except it’s not Haruka who has the powers of the Holy Maiden they wished for. What will Satoki do!?
Go to +a no tachiichi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Let the translation begin again New Window Solistia
  • 9 Replies
Topic DISCUSSION THREAD New Window CapitalFear
  • 3 Replies
Topic Got a very nice premise, but that's it... New Window Hexxus
  • 2 Replies

157 Comments

... damn she still got the same treatement until late half of the story. That's not the last chapter by the way, at the end of the chapter at the corner right it says the continuation will be released on the 2nd volume tankoubon at 25 November.

Ah, so pixiv must never have released the last chapter as a marketing hook, considering that the second (and presumably last) volume was published back in 2014. Thanks, that makes a lot more sense.

http://comic.pixiv.net/viewer/stories/5293

The last chapter is on Pixiv Comics, as well as the first.

Spoiler

... damn she still got the same treatement until late half of the story. That's not the last chapter by the way, at the end of the chapter at the corner right it says the continuation will be released on the 2nd volume tankoubon at 25 November.

Spoiler

Hello, can I help you with this project? , I can clean raws if you want, Maybe we can do a faster translation.

Sent you a PM.

Hello, can I help you with this project? , I can clean raws if you want, Maybe we can do a faster translation.

http://comic.pixiv.net/viewer/stories/5293

The last chapter is on Pixiv Comics, as well as the first.

Spoiler

dear god this reminds me of Tate no Yuusha Nariagari....I like them both but they have 1 thing in common for me when reading. They both leave me agitated for the rest of the day with how the MC are treated. Christ it leaves me so salty yet I still keep coming back when it updates.

Spoiler

welp...I look forward to more chapters~.

hnnnn I know this is really immature of me but I just want a big revelation and completely rek the king and his shitlings.

Nobody else find this infuriating? I just want to know how this ends already, I find I want to make these people treat the MC better but since this is just 2 volume I think it won't change much. Can somebody please spoil me the ending? :'D

Anyone know where I could see the raws or chinese version for this series?

So....When chapter 6 is coming?I need it with all my soul.

And of course, thanks for translate this project!!!!!

I just updated chapter 2 to the revised version. Enjoy!

Works for me. Anyone else? The first page is kind of a big file. Is it just not appearing, or is there an error, or what?

It working fine now.  Thanks for the concern.

Can't load chapter 5 for some reason.

Works for me. Anyone else? The first page is kind of a big file. Is it just not appearing, or is there an error, or what?

Can't load chapter 5 for some reason.

It's a fun ride, but definitely the latter. After I realized what was happening, I skimmed through the rest and said, "damn, what a tragedy of a plot progression, sobsobsob." :B

I also don't want it to end because I relate too much to the MC, :B

Uh oh. Maybe I should see if I can cancel my order of the tanks then...

It's a fun ride, but definitely the latter. After I realized what was happening, I skimmed through the rest and said, "damn, what a tragedy of a plot progression, sobsobsob." :B

Oh well, at least it'll be fun for a little while! Thanks for picking it up!

Uh oh.  Like a "bad cliffhanger before the next volume" kind of angry, or a "total bs ending that leaves a bad taste" kind of angry? Should I bail out now?

I think the biggest problem I have with stories like this is how unimaginative the heroes are in invoking their power.

It's not a manga, or even Japanese, but you should read "Worm" by Wildbow.

Eyy guys, np, omni picked me up as a translator.

In other news this manga has two volumes and I read them and I'm angry. Woohoo.

Uh oh.  Like a "bad cliffhanger before the next volume" kind of angry, or a "total bs ending that leaves a bad taste" kind of angry? Should I bail out now?

I think the biggest problem I have with stories like this is how unimaginative the heroes are in invoking their power.

Like this one, okay, she can only make Swords and Shields.  Fine, that sounds like a good restriction since she doesn't know how to use a sword (If I were her I would start learning immediately).  But she also made a Potato Peeler, so its not like it has a very detailed definition of what "A Sword" is and/or must be.

Sooo, Make a Tiny Sword, one that's just like an inch long, that dangles from a chain with a hook on the end of it, and gives its wearer the ability to fly.  IE: Make a Power Giving Sword Earring.  Hell you don't even need to make it an Earring, make it Dangle from a Ring, or be part of a Hair Clip.  This is a Manga, I've seen Weirder Hair Clips.  Make a Dozen, each with a different power.  Is there actually a Time Limit to their activation?  Let's Find Out!

Damnit Girl!  Accessorise your way to Power!

The whole she is the Hero Gotham Needs vibe. 

Eyy guys, np, omni picked me up as a translator.

In other news this manga has two volumes and I read them and I'm angry. Woohoo.

It's crazy how they don't understand 1 simple fact - she can choose not to cooperate. And that's it. And the same is for all the stories. Sure, if it's one of those where they can do a summoning again, then it's not important, but usually it's overly complicated and impossible to do again for 100years or something, so if the hero (maiden in this case) didn't cooperate they would be screwed. 

omnilynx, why not contact and work with Solistia on this?

http://lasolistia.com/haruparty/?page_id=31

I might drop her a line, but I don't want to motivate and manage people, so I can really only accept people self-motivated enough to contact me.

Man I think I'm gonna like this manga a lot. MC is great XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics