Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

DISCUSSION THREAD

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

CapitalFear

CapitalFear

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Locationthe land between here and there
Goddaaaamn! This manga is GREAT! Honestly, I'm like super-bummed at the fact that this manga seems so little known >:o

I mean, SERIOUSLY! This is, HANDS-DOWN, the absolute MOST interesting concept I've discovered THIS YEAR.

I've checked this series' page around once every other day, and I'd like to think that I'm not the only one. Which is why I made this thread.

SO COME ON! LET'S START TALKING ABOUT THIS THING!

Starting with the simple questions, how many chapters do you think it'll take before someone or other discovers the truth?

I'm betting on 3 chapters. That's when some friend/romantic interest discovers the truth, but it won't become public until at LEAST chapter 70+ (Predictions, don't quote me on these...)
....is what I would say, but then I'd be lying.

Lynn

Lynn

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNot telling

Yeah, this is such a great twist on the traditional magical girl/ hero summoned to another world concept! It's going to be fun to see how the story progresses along the way sense the main focus isn't on the stereotypical love interest of almost every main male character that wants to dedicate their life to protecting the 'savior' or their world/ country.

I would say that Satoki has about 3-8 chapters or so before her secret is discovered, but then again no one really knows that Satoki was there when the sword was summoned - she was able to sneak right by them by about three feet while out in the open. Though the end of the chapter does seem promising, so I have to wonder if that person would be willing to keep the truth a secret as well seeing as Toudou has already been introduced as the Holy Maiden, plus keeping Satoki's identity a secret could also serve as a safety precaution if she's only seen as the 'companion.' But of course that also makes me wonder if that person would even tell Satoki they know the truth, if only not to tell her of planning to use Toudou as a type of shield/ figurehead.

Well, whatever, I just really hope that someone uploads another chapter soon!!  

"Be happy to be alive . . . . . . . . . if the world ends as you know it, be even happier" - Me

mimi-dono

mimi-dono

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 440 posts
  • LocationIvory Coast

Yeah, this is such a great twist on the traditional magical girl/ hero summoned to another world concept! It's going to be fun to see how the story progresses along the way sense the main focus isn't on the stereotypical love interest of almost every main male character that wants to dedicate their life to protecting the 'savior' or their world/ country.

I would say that Satoki has about 3-8 chapters or so before her secret is discovered, but then again no one really knows that Satoki was there when the sword was summoned - she was able to sneak right by them by about three feet while out in the open. Though the end of the chapter does seem promising, so I have to wonder if that person would be willing to keep the truth a secret as well seeing as Toudou has already been introduced as the Holy Maiden, plus keeping Satoki's identity a secret could also serve as a safety precaution if she's only seen as the 'companion.' But of course that also makes me wonder if that person would even tell Satoki they know the truth, if only not to tell her of planning to use Toudou as a type of shield/ figurehead.

Well, whatever, I just really hope that someone uploads another chapter soon!!  

I'm so in need right that i wouldn't mind to have the raw

14.jpg

WillTell

WillTell

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts

I'm so bad at reading between the lines (though great at making gaps), that the whole you and "you" thing confuses me. And the exaggeration of importance of beauty is a little too much, skews the logic.

Still, it's interesting seeing things from the sideline, though she's still the actual maiden. What would the story be if she didn't have any power, would she just be thrown out and that's it? Would it go arifureta route? But I think the best would be if when they though that the bishoujo is the maiden, somehow it would be revealed that it's actually the simple girl that has the power and the story would be narrated through the other one's eyes.