Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Let the translation begin again

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Solistia

Solistia

Potato

• Members
  • 104 posts
Totally love this manga, I even went to my local Kinokuniya to pick up a copy (furigana ftw). I have also purchased a digital copy of the first volume (nice clean RAWs with no need for a cleaner).

As the gal that posted the original translations is not particularly a scanlator, I'd love to put together a little group to translate this amazing manga as the tankobans are released. I could translate, but it would be extremely slow going as I'd have to use Jisho to translate all the kanji (and if it's the little asides with no furigana, I have no idea /D;;; ), and I'd just prefer someone with a better grasp on the language handle it. I'm also horrendous at typsetting. My one redeeming quality is the power to redraw (artist powers go!). 

So please drop me a note if you can help me out 8D

EDIT: Typesetter found *u* (thanks to my buddy LH from Galactica)

EDIT 1/21/15: I have found a transliterator (meaning I can translate the manga!). Prepare for new chapters in the coming weeks!

Edited by Solistia, 21 January 2015 - 05:39 PM.

rei_hunter

rei_hunter

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 386 posts

Soliworks.

Soliworks.

I like the manga but as is, too much Web Novel work to help out q-q

islaeria

islaeria

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I think I'm in love with you.

Thank you!

thelizzister

thelizzister

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Totally love this manga, I even went to my local Kinokuniya to pick up a copy (furigana ftw). I have also purchased a digital copy of the first volume (nice clean RAWs with no need for a cleaner).

As the gal that posted the original translations is not particularly a scanlator, I'd love to put together a little group to translate this amazing manga as the tankobans are released. I could translate, but it would be extremely slow going as I'd have to use Jisho to translate all the kanji (and if it's the little asides with no furigana, I have no idea /D;;; ), and I'd just prefer someone with a better grasp on the language handle it. I'm also horrendous at typsetting. My one redeeming quality is the power to redraw (artist powers go!). 

So please drop me a note if you can help me out 8D

EDIT: Typesetter found *u* (thanks to my buddy LH from Galactica)

EDIT 1/21/15: I have found a transliterator (meaning I can translate the manga!). Prepare for new chapters in the coming weeks!

Hiya, really glad (super happy) to hear that you've found people to help translate this amazing manga, any updates on when the next chapter will be posted :) ?

mangori

mangori

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Just wondering if the raws were available for download anywhere. You have a physical copy of it right? Would it be too much trouble to upload it somewhere for others to download? I've tried looking for the raws online but I wasn't able to find anything.

omnilynx

omnilynx

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 2 posts

Just wondering if the raws were available for download anywhere. You have a physical copy of it right? Would it be too much trouble to upload it somewhere for others to download? I've tried looking for the raws online but I wasn't able to find anything.

They are very cheap on Amazon.co.jp.

PlumJucie

PlumJucie

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 6 posts

Heya, I can help translate or look over the translations if you'd like. I took some Japanese classes at NYU. I'd give you some work I did on Otakumole, but it died, :<

eremetic

eremetic

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I'm actually the original translator/scanlator for this work and I'd love to continue helping with this ;w; It's just as you said, I'm not a scanlator and doing it all on my own was tough. I wish you reached out and contacted me, but hey, at least I saw this now! Let me know if you need any help!

PlumJucie

PlumJucie

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 6 posts

Were you the translator for Gomigeemu?

Anju2021

Anju2021

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hi! can I help with something? I can clean the raws if you want and you donĀ“t  have a digital copy of the second vol