Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 437votes)

Hayate no Gotoku!

Alt Names: alt ハヤテのごとく!alt Hayate the Combat Butler
Author: Hata Kenjiro
Artist: Hata Kenjiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ayasaki Hayate, 16, the world's unluckiest boy.
Working hard as a child for food and school fees, his unemployed and indebted parents sold him to the yakuza for his internal organs. After temporarily escaping the criminals and contemplating the benefits of a life of crime, he was saved by a wealthy young girl, who now employs him as a live-in butler.
Go to Hayate no Gotoku! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hayate manga download New Window ash111
  • 1 Replies
Topic missing chapter New Window firathmagi
  • 0 Replies
Topic Hayate no Gotoku [spoilers] New Window defry
  • 3 Replies
Topic Have you viewed the anime? New Window Baltringue29
  • 6 Replies
Topic I really can't understand Hayate's preference... New Window S&Mplayer
  • 11 Replies
Topic Why do you enjoy this series? New Window rockingoldensamurai
  • 8 Replies

3443 Comments

i can see another +1 to Hayate's harem
i just watched the taiwanese live action the latest chapter mentioned was re airing. its actually pretty accurate besides the age name and physique changes. (nagi is 18 has no twintails and isnt a loli, hayate is 21). you guys prolly seen it alreaedy but i reccomend watching it, its not that bad actually.

as for the manga itself... well i want more hayate! i dun care about girls! or at least maria
So...
Spoiler
I feel that the priest is about to find out a ridiculously old and insignificant truth about the apartment. Anyone with me?
Why is Hayate a butler....
Needs more Athena or Nagi Dx
Finally! A-tan grown-up arc shows signs that will begin!
Why do I feel that she was just pretending to shed tears, It's so long that I saw Ninja Hayate though :)
I'm going to finish what the priest just said:

"I was right. This apartment ... is Hayate's harem apartment"
@Cydric
You do know that there are TONS of pic of A-tan right? I'm lolicon but even I'm not gonna go for someone THAT young!! And yes, I find adult A-tan HAWT!!!!!
Ah this chapter was great it had an homage to Shakespeares famous line "Tis Better to love and lost then never to have loved at all"
The tiger wants diet cola? I can imagine him saying: "3 cheese burgers, 2 french fries. And 1 diet cola. I'm on a diet bitch"
@ Tsunedere and Damien - I don't want to include A-tan until she's an adult again
Wise words:
It is better to do something and regret is...than to no do something and regret it.
Going to such lenghts to be with Hayate but still won't have a chance..
huh?!? Tama is still alive
A-tan please return to normal and show these girls why you are Hayate's wife.
Hayate is amazing; Not only does he manage to get a harem going without any of them trying to kill him (i.e. School Days), he gets ALL of them to live under one roof with him of their free will, lol.
That Hina in the Pale Pink dress! So cute!! <3<3<3
@Cydric You forgot A-Tan!!! How could you!!!
i hope the love hina arc will be soon finished, i want the manga to back to his main plot
this manga doesnt usually have much plot, have you tried reading the inbetween chapters, they are basically random stuff. though thats what i enjoy as well
Photo
TsundereChan
Jun 01 2012 10:02 PM
@Cydric nonononononononono no sir no
the harem isnt completed without A-tan
NEVAH!
Altho the old chp reminded me on why I read this manga... where has that plot gone?
bah backlogs should be posted with the archive option

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics