Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 511votes)

Again!!

Alt Names: alt Muli!!alt Yeniden!!alt Ещё разок!
Author: Kubo Mitsurou
Artist: Kubo Mitsurou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After three unfulfilling years of high school, Imamura Kinichirou was finally graduating. Because of his delinquent-esque looks, he was feared by his classmates, has made no friends, and his greatest regret was not joining the ouendan (cheer club), which was now disbanded. After an accident on the day of his graduation, he and classmate Fujieda Aki are transported three years back in time, freshman again in body but with high-school memories intact. Can Imamura fix the mistakes of his past? Can he re-do his high school years in the way that he's always wanted? Again!! The universe suddenly shouts.
Go to Again!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ending Disucssion New Window ThunderCloud
  • 0 Replies
Topic Recent Chapter Discussion New Window t0eknee
  • 263 Replies
Topic spoiler discussion about Reo chan romance New Window LIGHTNING_XIII
  • 6 Replies
Topic (Possible Spoilers) Discussion about the Again New Window omnipwnage
  • 1 Replies
Topic Understand english or japanese, a error New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies

1740 Comments

Got to say I am impressed at the speed/quality of the guy doing these chapters, even if they do get taken down fairly quickly. Go translator go!
Spoiler
So if he stopped the cheering squad disbanding in the "past" then he will wake up from coma?
I thought we've already gone over the fact that the anonymous scanlator who did the latest chapter does not want them uploaded to any readers, period? Could someone please take them down?
Seeing new chapter...manly tear come out like waterfall...simply AWESOME !!!
man! this manga is really great! every time you read one makes you want to read more!
OSU!! TATAKAE!! OUENDAN!!
OSU!! TATAKAE!! OUENDAN!!
The chapters were taken down at my (the translator's) request. I didn't want them uploaded out of courtesy to VIScans.
ohh.... i wish i have a same chance like him :(
I don't understand. Why are other groups not allowed to upload here?
@dyrschatten

could someone tell me where to get last chapters??

http://www.mediafire.com/?fp47de50uft4o
could someone tell me where to get last chapters??
Yep.

I figured they wouldn't last. It still VIS's project, but those chapters weren't theirs. Just like the last time....
10-12 gone?!
That's total BS, Usami's puppet is suppose to be this:
Spoiler
jeez at first I was a little sympathetic for Usami but now I'm just hoping for the club to disband so she can snap out of it.
Thanks for update, I saw it on main page and just clicked on it. It's pretty damn good, and I eagerly await new updates
Squad Captain is still cute and her bratty personality is a bit endearing... besides... some sexy moments will happen in later chapters, hehehe...
I really don't see how they plan to fix the cheering squad with her on it at all at this point, she just repels people by existing.
I'm really scared of whats inside that bottle. Could be something bad like alcohol. Or it could be something much worse...

...Like piss D:
Facepalm

Spoiler
Wow...the Cheering Squad Captain really does have a bratty personality.
I'm betting my ass that the cheerleader put something in that bottle...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics