Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 687votes)

Mob Psycho 100

Alt Names: alt モブサイコ100alt Mobu Saiko Hyakualt OneHundred MobPsycho
Author: One
Artist: One
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mob Psycho 100 is the story about a young middle schooler, Shigeo Kageyama, nicknamed "Mob" living in Seasoning City. Ever since he was young, he has had astounding psychic powers. However, this esper power is unable to grant him the one thing he wishes for the most: to be friends with the girl he likes in his class.
Go to Mob Psycho 100 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Talk about what you feel about the latest chapter New Window Leoleikiml12
  • 5 Replies
Topic Chapter 100.17 Discussion - O M G! New Window theanondonjuan
  • 1 Replies
Topic ONE's art is terrible, why is his manga so popular New Window noperdoper
  • 60 Replies
Topic Latest chapter non-sense New Window steafen
  • 10 Replies
Topic Volumes and Chapters New Window Demotivator
  • 4 Replies
Topic Anime discussion New Window Ludo
  • 8 Replies

2878 Comments

A Mob a day keeps the insanity away....

Whoa, that monologue about powers and being common without them. Mob really understands what it means to not lord one's power over people without power. Kinda reminds me of the Noblesse. But less elegant & regal.

"To me you are a commoner." Bro is ice cold though.

Spoiler

10/10

You should read One Punch Man (original). It's by the same guy and same drawing style. Also has the same humor. The main character is also over powered, the other manga has 92 chaps tho, instead of 15.

And Makai no Ossan, that old man is  really something. Too bad it's already ended

hey every day releases eventually we will have way more chapters ^.^

I am falling in love with this drawing style....

It makes me feel like anyone with genius level ideas can become a successful mangaka.

Too bad I don't have any good ideas ever.

You should read One Punch Man (original). It's by the same guy and same drawing style. Also has the same humor. The main character is also over powered, the other manga has 92 chaps tho, instead of 15.

He did that by accident... But what if the knife was a little lower. Haha

Another type of "accident"  *gives an evil smirk to Coralira*

(gives off evil aura)

He did that by accident... But what if the knife was a little lower. Haha

I wonder who's stronger, Mob or Tatsumaki?

And is Dimple really gone?

LOL!

Nice cut, BRO!

dimple was only worth 5% lol 

Completely vanished.

His hair, that is.

I am falling in love with this drawing style....

It makes me feel like anyone with genius level ideas can become a successful mangaka.

Too bad I don't have any good ideas ever.

That chapter was so funny. The flashbacks part was a new one; ONE is not for the ordinary route. And that "accident" was the last thing anyone expected, I'm sure.

Run out of clean yeah right kyuubi, I am a MS-05 Zaku I cleaning model even if we have to go the clean the online releases route until we get the volume releases beyond volume 4 I would not care.

Ultimateking... step it down a notch cause you're running out of cleans :P (the less important part -->) and pretty soon you'll be running out of actual chapters cause we'll have caught up :D

hmm technically we have raws up to vol 4, that's still 20 chapters

and catching up isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's been a while we do something without a buffer :P

btw prepare to clean opm in 2 days

Ultimateking... step it down a notch cause you're running out of cleans :P (the less important part -->) and pretty soon you'll be running out of actual chapters cause we'll have caught up :D

Time for more graphical purification.

Don't look down on bald people!

http://vatoto.com/read/_/212444/mob-psycho-100_v2_ch15_by_nerieru-scans/16

Spoiler

I'd like to thank the translators for being so consistent with their releases. I think I'd die if a day came without a release, I don't know how I'm going to survive once we're caught up <_<

Can one of you kind moonrune-capable gentlemen tell me what Dimple's name is in Japanese? (Surely not dimupuru?)

it's エクボ (ekubo), which means dimple

Can one of you kind moonrune-capable gentlemen tell me what Dimple's name is in Japanese? (Surely not dimupuru?)

1300044776986.jpg

with regards to chapter 15, Rofl!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics