Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 437votes)

Hayate no Gotoku!

Alt Names: alt ハヤテのごとく!alt Hayate the Combat Butler
Author: Hata Kenjiro
Artist: Hata Kenjiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ayasaki Hayate, 16, the world's unluckiest boy.
Working hard as a child for food and school fees, his unemployed and indebted parents sold him to the yakuza for his internal organs. After temporarily escaping the criminals and contemplating the benefits of a life of crime, he was saved by a wealthy young girl, who now employs him as a live-in butler.
Go to Hayate no Gotoku! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hayate manga download New Window ash111
  • 1 Replies
Topic missing chapter New Window firathmagi
  • 0 Replies
Topic Hayate no Gotoku [spoilers] New Window defry
  • 3 Replies
Topic Have you viewed the anime? New Window Baltringue29
  • 6 Replies
Topic I really can't understand Hayate's preference... New Window S&Mplayer
  • 11 Replies
Topic Why do you enjoy this series? New Window rockingoldensamurai
  • 8 Replies

3443 Comments

Oh my god it's plot
Heh, so plot really is progressing... Hopefully we will get to see the not-illegal-to-hit-on Athena soon:P
FINALLY This arc it's about to begin
The plot continues to advance?? *cue dramatic music*

And nice to see a new anime project. I know what I'm doing this fall.
yay, new anime. Cheer!!!
Anime is coming back with brand new material AND the main plot is finally picking up again? This is AWESOME.
Wow totally didn't expect to find that there after all this time and HELL YESSSSSSS the anime in the fall!
It's BAAACK Posted Image
HOLY FATHER, COULD THIS REALLY BE SERIOUS PLOT DEVELOPMENT? Is it really OK to enjoy reading this again?
Hayate is one of the few mangas that can make me laugh, and have shivers run down my spine a few pages later. Also, it's funny how you guys say there is no plot then this happens.
It has gotten to the point that there are far too many characters in this manga that it is almost impossible to keep track of who is who and what the plot is (if there really is a plot).
Plot? Where we're going we don't need plots.
thr only reason why i want this plot to continue is so that athena can have her original body back , i wanna see the misunderstandings that are gonna happen
Plot progression? It's a miracle! XD
NEWGIRLNEWGIRLNEWGIRLNEWGIRL-
banzai for the new girl!
The plot returns!!
I actually forgot there was one. Nice to remember.
Looks like the real arc is beginning!!!!! Posted Image
Finally the plot is moving again.
Unfortunately, it's been so long I don't remember what the plot was all about.
Holy @#$&. Plot advancement.
PLOT ADVANCEMENT, FUCK YEAH
Omg do I sense that there's a plot after all!?
Oh Ruka welcome to the female war, you night find Hiagiku to be more intimidating than the rest. Oh do keep in mind that when Athena does get her body back it will be a slaughter between her and Maria.
There's no more room in the apartment, yet Hayate could still squeeze more girls in his harem.
HnG always had plot, just that its kinda hidden or something, so its hard to see normally.
i was wondering when that girl was gonna appear again, and what the heck happened to the photo she wanted so badly to get from hayate.
Plot in our HnG? =O

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics