Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 149votes)

Genshiken Nidaime - The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture II

Alt Names: alt げんしけん: 二代目alt 现视研2alt 现视研二代目alt Genshiken 2alt Genshiken IIalt Genshiken Nidaimealt Genshiken: 2nd Generationalt Genshiken: Second Generation
Author: Kio Shimoku
Artist: Kio Shimoku
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Genshiken follows the lives of a group of college students drawn together by their shared hobbies, and the trials and adventures associated with being otaku.

Genshiken Nidaime ("Second Generation") is a continuation of the previous series, with chapter numbering starting at 57.
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/genshiken-the-society-for-the-study-of-modern-visual-culture-r961)

Spin-Off:

> Ramen Tenshi Pretty Menma
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/ramen-tenshi-pretty-menma-r6171)

Alternate Story:

> Spotted Flower
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/spotted-flower-r2152)
Go to Genshiken Nidaime - The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture II Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window WorstWaifu
  • 3 Replies
Topic I can hardly find any fanfiction for this series! New Window captainkitten
  • 13 Replies
Topic Why, oh why Kio Shimoku? New Window cloudbill
  • 11 Replies
Topic Madarame X New Window null7
  • 18 Replies
Topic Does Suzanna Hopkins Have A Future? New Window MangaisGood
  • 4 Replies
Topic Who is translating the Genshiken Nidaime now? New Window EbonyRaven
  • 2 Replies

814 Comments

Yajima looked pretty hot in that cosplay. The hair, eyepatch, and little bit of lipstick worked well on her.

i've been wondering what this meant for weeks. now i know. it was amazing.

Yeeeeeeessssssshhhhh.... My God, Legend indeed!

Mada is officially the awesomest stud in the Genshiken now, and the poor bastard didn't even have to DO anything! I can't believe his harem actually turned real THAT quickly.

Ch 91...OMG...

i've been wondering what this meant for weeks. now i know. it was amazing.

I really want to punch Madarame right now...

Ahahahaha, nice callback to the first season...

ahahaha he did a runner

Awwwwww snap. 

gosh! i to read need next chapter now!!!

We-love-you-Madarame~♥

lol, on the four people who may like Madarame, I would have never thought about Sasahara's sister... To me there were only three people.

Really? Have you been reading this series lol. It's been pretty obvious that he was the only reason she came around. Not sure I'd say she is in love with him, but it was clear she wanted to go out with him. Probably because he was different, not like the guys she would normally meet and be around.

lol, on the four people who may like Madarame, I would have never thought about Sasahara's sister... To me there were only three people.

Madarame HAREM is now OFFICIAL!!

And the relationship diagram is now TANGLED. With arrows pointing everywhere.

There's nothing better than to end the day than to curl up in bed and read Genshikenwarmandcomfyplz.gif

Hahaha, this is great

Having a harem sometimes really distressing

Madarame HAREM is now OFFICIAL!!

OOOOHHHH mah gooood!

I can't wait till the anime catches up ^^

Holy shiiiiiiiiit did Kuchiki just get some awesome lines? Can't wait till Fukuyama Jun goes all Lelouch with 'em in the anime.

Someone should tell hato that u cant change ur preference

Ch 91...OMG...

Yajimacchi is gonna get her heart broken , she's not nearly hot enough, to turn him from the gay side ( did i say gay i meant confused) :)

I can't wait til July...

Anime? What about covering last chapters of first series?

Ever since Madarame got rejected, that's the only thing I can think of when I see a new chapter...  Even though it was the only suitable ending, it still somehow doesn't sit right with me.

What's this? An anime this summer?

Angela (aka Madarame's second chance) has arrived! 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics