Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 437votes)

Hayate no Gotoku!

Alt Names: alt ハヤテのごとく!alt Hayate the Combat Butler
Author: Hata Kenjiro
Artist: Hata Kenjiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ayasaki Hayate, 16, the world's unluckiest boy.
Working hard as a child for food and school fees, his unemployed and indebted parents sold him to the yakuza for his internal organs. After temporarily escaping the criminals and contemplating the benefits of a life of crime, he was saved by a wealthy young girl, who now employs him as a live-in butler.
Go to Hayate no Gotoku! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hayate manga download New Window ash111
  • 1 Replies
Topic missing chapter New Window firathmagi
  • 0 Replies
Topic Hayate no Gotoku [spoilers] New Window defry
  • 3 Replies
Topic Have you viewed the anime? New Window Baltringue29
  • 6 Replies
Topic I really can't understand Hayate's preference... New Window S&Mplayer
  • 11 Replies
Topic Why do you enjoy this series? New Window rockingoldensamurai
  • 8 Replies

3443 Comments

She got ran over by a truck while going to show hayate her new song about butlering.

Truck-kun strikes again

I wonder if Hata-sensei will still troll us and pull a filler chapter among this intense final arc chapters mmm...

Haven't read this in years.. what happened to maria anyway?

She got ran over by a truck while going to show hayate her new song about butlering.

I'm still hoping for an Izumi ending. I will die with my ship if I have to.

Spoiler

Hardest battle arrives in a maid outfit...

Damn it...

And poor Izumi... She will will get the ultimate win one day.

Maria has been and always will be the final boss.

Damn. Nishizawa will never win, huh?

Also the final boss is finally here!

Haven't read this in years.. what happened to maria anyway?

Hardest battle arrives in a maid outfit...

Damn it...

And poor Izumi... She will will get the ultimate win one day.

wait a minute, if what happens in last 6 pages just dream. instead of make hayate snap out of it, isn't that just make hayate ran away from it?

Yep. Hayate made a wish and then Ayumu backed that up, wanting to see what would happen if Hayate's wish came true.

If we have Orumuzuto Nadja and Tasuke is "Himegami Aoi", does that mean there is an equivalent to Kazuya as well? After all, HnG seems to be caused by and based on the lore of that single Oneshot.

7b0b21eb8202345531b2d1745ddaf60214896695

You're killing me, Sakuya.

wait a minute, if what happens in last 6 pages just dream. instead of make hayate snap out of it, isn't that just make hayate ran away from it?
Hata is so good in parodies he'll even go and parody the TWGOK ending good job, well i did asked ether maria or the twgok ending(hamster) Better then nagi ending. Best ending though is still Izumi 100%

Well... at least it is better than nagi's ending. 

One can only hope for Hinagiku now.

I'm still hoping for an Izumi ending. I will die with my ship if I have to.

Remember, this is the end - not the middle. If Nishizawa-san

Spoilers for current chapter, 564. Also includes responses to Galder, Knight K, and Todd_Decker.

I need to reread where Ayumu is introduced into the manga. But the bond there is probably based in part on Hayate having gone to school with Ayumu, Ayumu actually confessing to him on multiple occasions, and Hayate feeling the most comfortable with her on a friendship level than he is with any other girl in or out of the harem.

Did some page missing ?

This ch 564 quite confusing

Okay I'm confused. All these years we only knew Ayumi as a former classmate who had a crush on Hayate for a long while now. But her as having a strong bond? Umm... Someone suggested Maria because they're worked together, Athena was his first love, and Ruka is someone he can relate to. But Ayumi???

...Fuck it. It's better than Nagi end.

All of Hata-sensei's works are relevant. ;)

so those shorts were Hayate ends with Izumi are relevant too? (one can only hope xD)

hamster's bond deeper than that of former lover athena? ok??

dafuq did she ever do? yeah, she confessed, but thats it. no noteworthy development at all.

when a-tan said that I felt it was going to be the hamster

but I was expecting Hina for the strong bond, after all he defeated Himegami to save him 

dafuq did she ever do? yeah, she confessed, but thats it. no noteworthy development at all.

How long did 5-year-old Hayate even stay in the palace + garden...? He had a long-lost wistful, nostalgic love from when he was 5. That's it. He knew the hamster for years (whereas, he hasn't even been friends with anyone else in this manga for longer than 1 year).

Of course, that's not to say that we're getting the hamster ending. I wouldn't *mind* the hamster ending, but it's not confirmed yet. But like, she definitely knows him better than... literally anyone else (since his brother kind of, uh, became... *that*)

• 404 likes this
I swear,the hamster is way too much of a dark hamster horse for me to like her. She's only marginally above Nagi.

I feel like the pacing of this arc seems really off.

All of Hata-sensei's works are relevant. ;)

I'm curious, was it possibly relatable to HnG? I have a weird suspicion that if we pull on this plot thread, we'll find out Hata-sensei just gave away something big.

Silver surfer ... lolz ...

Enter... the Shoujo Surfer! ^_^

Just realized sakuya is wearing the virgin killer sweater.

I'm not familiar with the reference... but I suspect Sakuya would make an excellent virgin killer, in or out of just about any apparel. (^_~)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics