Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 437votes)

Hayate no Gotoku!

Alt Names: alt ハヤテのごとく!alt Hayate the Combat Butler
Author: Hata Kenjiro
Artist: Hata Kenjiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ayasaki Hayate, 16, the world's unluckiest boy.
Working hard as a child for food and school fees, his unemployed and indebted parents sold him to the yakuza for his internal organs. After temporarily escaping the criminals and contemplating the benefits of a life of crime, he was saved by a wealthy young girl, who now employs him as a live-in butler.
Go to Hayate no Gotoku! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hayate manga download New Window ash111
  • 1 Replies
Topic missing chapter New Window firathmagi
  • 0 Replies
Topic Hayate no Gotoku [spoilers] New Window defry
  • 3 Replies
Topic Have you viewed the anime? New Window Baltringue29
  • 6 Replies
Topic I really can't understand Hayate's preference... New Window S&Mplayer
  • 11 Replies
Topic Why do you enjoy this series? New Window rockingoldensamurai
  • 8 Replies

3443 Comments

It's actually ending next chapter.

All Can say is Thank You Hata Kenjiro for these past 13 years.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I like the finale.

In case this was skipped, I like the finale of Hayate no Gotoku and don't think it is rushed or contrived in any way, it's very heartful and climactic

Of course it was rushed. It has been in a "rush" for the last few months. Because Hata-sensei wasted all that time doing gag stuff instead of doing plot and mixing some gag humor in here and there, the harem resolution is crap. 567 raises all kinds of questions, but Hata-sensei's answer is, "Who cares about that! Nagi gets Hayate in the end and that's all that maters."

Not that I have anything against Nagi. I like her as a character. But Hata-sensei should have started winding down the rest of harem and working on the Nagi ending as soon as Ruka was satisfactorily removed from the harem. He didn't do that. Thus we have the crap we have.

King Midas's daughter was revealed to be Hisui's maid. 

Well that's simple

Spoiler

on another side on why i think hayate survived

Spoiler

Am I the only one that felt that we were leisurely moving toward the ending and then they fucking floored it for this latest chapter so they can wrap it all up for the final?

No. Cause thats what the story was always going for

About time I'll say It's been 12 years long already

True that, i was young when i started reading this.

hah, good luck buying that wallet now

Am I the only one that felt that we were leisurely moving toward the ending and then they fucking floored it for this latest chapter so they can wrap it all up for the final?

This is my prediction on how hayate survived.

Spoiler

SOOOOO yeah if you read the raws you won't find a certain someone.

King Midas's daughter was revealed to be Hisui's maid. 

need next chap fast pls

Disappointed with the ending, frankly. I know it's the norm to have rushed endings with popular long-running serializations, but still....

One of the first manga that I followed on the internet, it's sad to see that it'll end next chapter.

About time I'll say

It's been 12 years long already

One of the first manga that I followed on the internet, it's sad to see that it'll end next chapter.

I know right mmm...~?
When very long series that I followed for years like this ended, I just can't help but feel sad, like a good ol friend suddenly gone from my life mmm...

This is my prediction on how hayate survived.

Spoiler

SOOOOO yeah if you read the raws you won't find a certain someone.

I like the finale.

In case this was skipped, I like the finale of Hayate no Gotoku and don't think it is rushed or contrived in any way, it's very heartful and climactic

just like TWGOK's was, amirite?

I like the finale.

I'll have to disagree, there's a clear moment where the pacing go from 0 to 1000 and the way all the girls besides Nishizawa got "rejected" was quite unsatisfying.

On god that ending it was worst than negima's , with only one chapter  and hata wants to make this beliable XD,  sometimes the travel is better than the destination.

What are you talking about, Negima didn't end, it just had a 60-year timeskip :P

Is it worse than School Rumble's?

School Rumble's ending was good though, the only thing that was left unresolved was the triangle romance.

I like the finale.

Hello, how long is a year again? XD

I hope Hata's next work will be titled: I Got Reincarnated Into A Truck That Makes People Reincarnate In A Different World. He'll fucking slay it.

With how this manga goes, it's hard for me to get them feels. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I... I ... I...

:(

this manga seriously going escalated super quickly at the end 

On god that ending it was worst than negima's , with only one chapter  and hata wants to make this beliable XD,  sometimes the travel is better than the destination.

Is it worse than School Rumble's?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics