Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 864votes)

Akame ga KILL!

Alt Names: alt Akame ga Kiru!alt Akame Slashes!alt อาคาเมะสวยประหารalt アカメが斬る!alt 아카메가 벤다!alt Red-Eyed Killer!alt 斩·赤红之瞳!alt אקאמה גה קיל
Author: Takahiro
Artist: Tetsuya Tashiro
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tatsumi is a fighter who, accompanied by his two childhood friends, sets off to the Capital in search of a way to make money to assist his poverty-stricken village. After being separated from his friends, Tatsumi not only fails to enlist in the army, but is swindled out of all his money. He is then taken in by a noble family who offer him help; after finding himself in a messy situation Tatsumi is rescued by a group of assassins known as Night Raid, and is invited to join their ranks. Composed of the swordswoman Akame, a young woman armed with a huge pair of scissors named Sheele, the string manipulator Lubbock, the armored warrior Bulat, the sniper Mine, the beast fighter Leone and their leader Najenda, Night Raid is also part of the revolutionary forces assembled to overthrow Prime Minister Honest, who manipulates the young emperor for his and his men's personal gain, leading the rest of the nation to poverty and strife.

Prequel:

> Akame ga Kill! Zero
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/akame-ga-kill-zero-r9902 )
Go to Akame ga KILL! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spin-off New Window Not Original
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window HoneyBadger
  • 206 Replies
Topic Esdese & Tatsumi New Window truepurple
  • 310 Replies
Topic Theory: Tatsumi gets a new teigu *READ CHAPTER 61 BEFORE THIS* New Window mandom
  • 0 Replies
Topic Just 1 season of anime? New Window f0rtitude
  • 10 Replies
Topic Spoiler Thread - talk about anything up to latest chapter release in Japan New Window soranokira
  • 274 Replies

4699 Comments

"INCURCIFUCKINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!~"

Checks date... okay...

Idk if your source was the /a/ thread, but the anon showed the rest...and I was right

yeah it was just some weak bait

oh boy

look who's kill

Idk if your source was the /a/ thread, but the anon showed the rest...and I was right

oh boy

look who's kill

I have faith, black borders have a significance.

Has Akame done anything in this series to be the titular character? She hasn't done anything important plot-wise.

The title could actually be a big ruse by the author. Akame ga kiru can be roughly transled as Red-Eyed Killer.  (Aka= red, Me = eye)She fits that pretty well and her name is Akame, but Tats now has a red eye, probably two soon enough.

But it's true she's barely a side character now. She was important in the early chapters, training tatsumi and all but since then...nada.

oh boy

look who's kill

Spoiler

This page alone shows that no other girl has a chance with Tatsumi.

*Chapter 57 spoiler*

Btw chapter 57 is out on mangastream http://readms.com/r/akame_ga_kill/57/2699/1?t=1&f=0&e=0 

Spoiler

Or something supremely twisted will happen that renders this  moment invalid.

*Chapter 57 spoiler*

Btw chapter 57 is out on mangastream http://readms.com/r/akame_ga_kill/57/2699/1?t=1&f=0&e=0 

Spoiler

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!

Gracias a la lengua espanola

Spoiler

MOE AS FUCK!

So he can only Dragon Install four times?

Anyone wanna take bets on when he uses it?

*Cue Dragon Install Theme*

Has Akame done anything in this series to be the titular character? She hasn't done anything important plot-wise.

>The armor will turn you into its dragon body and destroy you

All I could think of in that moment was berserk

>when this is over I'll marry you

DEATH. FLAG. look at what happened to the last guy that said he'd marry someone

Damn this is getting real, most likely tatsumi will die from the armor, nanjenda will die from her trump card, esdeath will die somehow with the prime minister, akame and kurome will simultaneously kill each other, wave will blast off again or get killed by tatsumi and somehow leone will somehow live (she's already almost died twice), with meine waking up after this is all over to find out her future hubby is dead. 

No happy ending allowed, tragedy only, full on battle royale style, 2 survivors tops. This is the only way I can see this series ending.

In my mind de prime minister was already dead (anime), seeing this fat motherfucker again upsets me.

*Chapter 57 spoiler*

Spoiler

It's not working. It's just a white page.

korean websites usually work on internet explorer...

It's not working. It's just a white page.

at least she is not dead that what i am happy about

Being a vegetable is worse than death. It's fiction though so she may recover at some point without any aftereffect.

at least she is not dead that what i am happy about

Spoiler

Anyway just like to point out that Raitei Shourai is more along the lines of Lightning Emperor Summoning, rather than Reincarnation.

Well...sad to have Mine end like that. but I still like Esdeath as a character.

My take on the latest chapter:

Spoiler

He isnt exactly immune to everything. They affect on him, but slower, and he will be able to resist them eventually, not immediately. If incursio was already used to cold environments, i can understand why it took only few moments for it to be able to withstand it.. But that poison completely devastated him. If there arent anything stronger, he is practically immune, but if there is.. Its going to be a big problem. See him fall, stab him through eyesocket and poff.. Game over.

And people suspecting Budou.. He was taking several from Night raid on for longer perioid of time.. in 1 on 1 he was undefeatable to Night raid. While ganging, they got him down and still lost Mine.

Spoiler

Esdese's obsession isn't just over his fighting capabilities. If she judged him solely on that, she would have been okay with actually executing him, since he was captured and proved that he was "weak." She intended to wound him and hide him from the masses. So it shows that she does have actual feelings for him. Remember, she wants to find someone strong so they can hunt Danger Beasts together (it was written in the guidelines for a lover), not so she could fight him. I think I'd like seeing them in a relationship somehow mainly because it would stray away from the norm. But this chapter effectively cemented Mine and Tatsumi as a couple, so anyone shipping Tatsumi and Esdese should just give up now.

Spoiler

And Mine isn't dead, right? In the beginning of the manga, it was stated that people couldn't be brought back from the dead. But she isn't dead, so if there is a Healing-type Teigu, she CAN be healed...

Author might give her a role in the end, most likely as a grieved woman, but for now we can consider her dead storywise..Unfortunately. Pumpkin uses users emotions as ammunition while increasing the amount it takes depending the danger user is, and she basically shot all her emotions out while bursting Great general.. She is in vegetative state / comatose. Thats why remaining characters in Night raid is only 4 anymore.

Thou its true that Tatsumis right eye got coloured by incursio, we cant yet confirm is it he or Akame (or both) which the author means by the title. Its kinda cool if he intended to make it this kind of character reference from the start of the story.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics