Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 430votes)

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Nyuugaku-hen

Alt Names: alt พี่น้องปริศนาโรงเรียนมหาเวทalt 魔法科高校の劣等生alt The Irregular at Magic High School: Enrollment Arcalt The Irregular of a Magic High School
Author: Hayashi Fumino & Satou Tsutomu
Artist: Kitaumi Tsuna
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shiba Tatsuya is an honors student without magic capability at First High School, a magic high School along with his sister who happens to be the top student among the freshmen. What will happen to him, and how will he live his school life where he is one of the many reserves in the school looked down upon by the chosen magical students?

Spin-off:
> Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/mahouka-koukou-no-yuutousei-r4677 )

Sequels:
> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Kyuukousenhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-kyuukousenhen-r10197 )

> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Yokohama Souranhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-yokohama-souranhen-r10198 )

> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Tsuiokuhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-tsuiokuhen-r10199 )
Go to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Nyuugaku-hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is Watanabe Mari pure? New Window supamoogle3
  • 23 Replies
Topic General discussion New Window crysdgon88
  • 28 Replies
Topic Novel raws New Window lygarx
  • 0 Replies
Topic Tatsuya the villain. New Window Cake-kun
  • 4 Replies
Topic Is Tatsuya really omnipotent? New Window Slimy Fast Eel
  • 31 Replies
Topic Spoilers (Light novels + Web Arcs) [Full] New Window FudgeNouget
  • 28 Replies

1086 Comments

I don't like it when the side characters always decide they need to tag along. It never ends well. Most of the time they either get in the way or die. Although i don't care what happens to them i don't like it when the author tries to make you feel something for them by giving them a backstory. It's just a whole waste of time.

Eh. They're more minor, borderline main, characters than side characters. They're still present in volume 10 of the light novel, and will continue to be present, as well as gain more importance throughout the story, and they're a lot stronger than they appear, with more on their backgrounds being revealed as the story continues.

In Mahouka's case, the backstory for these characters isn't a waste at all, but develops the whole story to the serious tone it is.

Spoiler

Spoiler

You're mistaken.

Spoiler

dont worry, after this arc comes the tournament arc. thats better

ah! he's a overpower character, i think you already knows that, if you dont like that type of character, back off

I like the overpowered kind, always leveling up gets boring after a long time

dont worry, after this arc comes the tournament arc. thats better

ah! he's a overpower character, i think you already knows that, if you dont like that type of character, back off

Wow, the main character is the greatest example I've seen of a Marty Sue. Even this "Sue-ness" is evident in his sister and allies...

I'm losing interest here but still keep it as favorite. Compare to the start of this series, I feel the story now is going downhill. Just read for the art though.

Don't know why you bother to post you're crap here, waiting for a circle jerk or something?  Want a slap on the back? Waiting for people to agree with you?

The only crap part about this manga is that it comes out once a month (for reasons i understand)  I've seen mangas that were much worse in character development, flow, and overall story telling.

well.... he can get truly angry if it involves Miyuki.

Angry is an understatement.

I think I'd be less frightened of an Atomic Bomb going off in my face. It'd be faster.

Errr no, everything is made up of eidos, and magic works by manipulating the eidos.

Spoiler

well.... he can get truly angry if it involves Miyuki.

Spoiler

Errr no, everything is made up of eidos, and magic works by manipulating the eidos.

Spoiler

Yes!!! Annihilate them all!!!!

if this wasnt so slow paced and somewhat boring it would be godly but the painfully slow chapters with barely anything new going on and a month wait truly brings it down

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm losing interest here but still keep it as favorite. Compare to the start of this series, I feel the story now is going downhill. Just read for the art though.

Thanks for the new chapter Mangaholic, I like your recruitment page... the master of kanji strikes again! lolz

The recruitment page is actually stupid imo. I can read quite a lot of Kanji, but I can't read Japanese xD

I don't like it when the side characters always decide they need to tag along. It never ends well. Most of the time they either get in the way or die. Although i don't care what happens to them i don't like it when the author tries to make you feel something for them by giving them a backstory. It's just a whole waste of time.

Isn't it his normal look?

This guy is really tends to brood a lot, that's not that common for main character, though.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I like the look on his face. 2aguvs.gif

Isn't it his normal look?

This guy is really tends to brood a lot, that's not that common for main character, though.

"Next chapter, a full confrontation with the leader of Blanche!!"

RRWUSLU.gif

what a shit chapter glad it wasted 18 pages on people nobody gives a shit about the fight was even more pointless wow .

Unnecessary fight is unnecessary.

That fight wasnt pointless.  Go back and read.  That was the leader of the kendo club who was also head of the group at school leading the equality protest.  If this fight didnt happen, people who actually read the manga would be asking "What happen to the leader?"  Just because it wasnt an epic fight dont make it a pointless one.  Even though i hate the space this manga is going (monthly really sucks), they are doing a good job at sticking to the story in the light novel.

Thanks for the new chapter Mangaholic, I like your recruitment page... the master of kanji strikes again! lolz

Spoiler

I like the look on his face. 2aguvs.gif

Gary Stu: The Series.

For those who want to know how about Yuutousei, we will try to catch up that series, so rest assured ;)

Is the LN completed?

No, but the manga hasn't even gone past the second volume of the LN yet and there are about 8.5 translated volumes of the LN.

well, reading the LN would be great because this series is awesome <3

Is the LN completed?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics