Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 514votes)

Sora no Otoshimono

Alt Names: alt そらのおとしものalt 天降之物alt Heaven's Lost Propertyalt La propiedad perdida del cieloalt The Thing Which Has Fallen From The Skyalt Забытая Собственность Небес
Author: Minazuki Suu
Artist: Minazuki Suu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakurai Tomoki is a normal student whose motto is "normal is the best". If there is one thing abnormal, it is that he often dreams of a girl whose face he cannot even remember, and when he wakes up from that dream, he would always be crying. He tried leaving it as just a dream... but one day, from the sky, an angel descended.
Go to Sora no Otoshimono Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Does this deserve a tragedy tag? New Window Rachnee
  • 25 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 21 Replies
Topic Assassin scanlation - color pages?! BLOODY HELL New Window GREW
  • 4 Replies
Topic Anyone else wondering why Suu Minazuki only touches on the deep story that is hiding behind the comedy in this manga? New Window Rachnee
  • 16 Replies
Topic Should just be a comedy New Window KingVDV
  • 3 Replies
Topic Is Sakurai Tomoki an angeloid in a dive game? New Window Seraphic Mist
  • 2 Replies

1373 Comments

she's finally back...
OMFG i love the author, cant wait for the return of the best psycho-rori >_<
Once again an amazing chapter without any limits to stupidity.
Lol, another "same great spirit inside" ^^

That page : http://vatoto.com/read/_/95730/sora-no-otoshimono_v14_ch59_by_foolrulez/24

My take on Tomoki's father : http://www.hentairules.net/gal/_2011/crossdressing.jpg

:D
That page : http://vatoto.com/read/_/95730/sora-no-otoshimono_v14_ch59_by_foolrulez/19

It totally remembered me that image, that I cropped from an hentai work, in 2009 ^_^
-->
http://www.hentairules.net/gal/_2009/turn-face-into-ass-xd-lol.jpg
Today I randomly found febreze in my room, and now SHE has it. I think someone trying to say something.
Tomoki....... The best protagonist....EVA!!!!!!
cock-a-doodle-doo~~ hehee...

im sorry that sucked.... >___>
Wincest. Not bad, sir.

No. Waitwaitwait, Sugata's become a really serious character? Whatever happened to the nutjob launching gliders off the school roof?
I wish my penis would go chirp.
@damienthedevil Of course Tomoki's a badass, the dude can literally shoot lightning out if his crotch, not even Thor can do that

Nevertheless, potential wincest and badassness? do I need more reason to love this manga?
@damienthedevil Of course Tomoki's a badass, the dude can literally shoot lightning out if his crotch, not even Thor can do that

Nevertheless, potential wincest and badassness? do I need more reason to love this manga?
cant get enough of this. XD

sorry mr. president this manga needs only one "ero-master".
finally, new chapter but theres something off in this chapter and i cant figured whats that.

and WTF with the page 25 scene lol.
It`s here!!!!! took ya long enough ;D
Chaos-chan!!! TTnTT But seriously, the badass fight scenes are the sole reason I'm sticking with this manga. Tomoki always becomes the badass when sh*t comes down.
well, no update huh... f***ed.
Needs more chaos.
UPDATE PLSSS HXHXHX.... :(
No series makes me choke on my drink anywhere near as much as this one.
Pahahahahahaha.
"Hey prime minister... How much do you think you're going to 'fork' over this year?" LOL laughed so hard at this moment. Truly pitch black money right there. Awesome respect shown there as well, considering how highly Japan thinks of respect to those older than you =P
this is an awesome monga but i really wish minazuki would still to the story instead of all this random things, not that i hate it. it is hilarious but i really want to see what is gonna happen and get some questions answer
I just saw the movie some time ago and after that I decided to re-read the manga from the movie climax point. I noticed the differences and regret the part where Hiyori quits the club. Even so I realized something...there is no information about how is Daedalus connected to Tomoki...58 chaps and still...and you can't use the "meet while being children" since that have been used already...but at least...SHOW US HER FACE!
what a fool throwing a hare into a lion's den...
wakakakaka....
Finally some development!!
can't wait for next chapter

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics