Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 430votes)

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Nyuugaku-hen

Alt Names: alt พี่น้องปริศนาโรงเรียนมหาเวทalt 魔法科高校の劣等生alt The Irregular at Magic High School: Enrollment Arcalt The Irregular of a Magic High School
Author: Hayashi Fumino & Satou Tsutomu
Artist: Kitaumi Tsuna
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shiba Tatsuya is an honors student without magic capability at First High School, a magic high School along with his sister who happens to be the top student among the freshmen. What will happen to him, and how will he live his school life where he is one of the many reserves in the school looked down upon by the chosen magical students?

Spin-off:
> Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/mahouka-koukou-no-yuutousei-r4677 )

Sequels:
> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Kyuukousenhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-kyuukousenhen-r10197 )

> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Yokohama Souranhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-yokohama-souranhen-r10198 )

> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Tsuiokuhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-tsuiokuhen-r10199 )
Go to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Nyuugaku-hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is Watanabe Mari pure? New Window supamoogle3
  • 23 Replies
Topic General discussion New Window crysdgon88
  • 28 Replies
Topic Novel raws New Window lygarx
  • 0 Replies
Topic Tatsuya the villain. New Window Cake-kun
  • 4 Replies
Topic Is Tatsuya really omnipotent? New Window Slimy Fast Eel
  • 31 Replies
Topic Spoilers (Light novels + Web Arcs) [Full] New Window FudgeNouget
  • 28 Replies

1086 Comments

How i felt after seeing the new chapter in the "My follows" box.
a9dW2G1_460sa.gif

chapter 21 doesnt work

Hmm, after reading chapter 8 of Yuutousei it seems to me that Mibu really was a victim all along.

Para los lectores en español,si les interesa saber más sobre esta historia, en el foro de mcanime (si no conocen mcanime solo googleen)  se conversa sobre la light novel asi que si quieren saber más, llenarse de spoilers xD y resolver dudas pues pasense por el foro > otros mangas > mahouka. Slds

I made some research, the current chapter 20 just finished chapter 10 of volume 2 of the light novel. Volume 2 of the light novel ends at chapter 12, so soon there will be a new arc. From what i have heard the real fun begins when the next arc comes into action, Nine Schools Competition is the name of the arc. So i am freaking excited for that to come!

This part looks like this one.

aww man.. they really like to play ... posting the same chapter over and over... I've been trick 2 times 

i really do love this story

has everything i want...well, mostly..

Man i wished Tatsuya went in alone, and destroyed the factory with a mega big bang and walk out of there like a boss and shock everyone else. I wanna see his hidden power, it's already been 20 chapter, but still not too much about his real powers have been revealed...

First i think the job done here was good considering resources, the grammar is not of the commonly used very easy to understand type but any person who understands english to a certain extent would understand and if u think that this was a bad job then u have yet to see truly bad translations, where it becomes evident that the person only knows one of the two languages needed enough to make at least be correct in terms of correct usage of nouns, pronouns, etc in a sentence.

Oh, I've definitely seen worse out there. So what? Should the absolute worst translations of the pack be the benchmark by which we judge script quality for everything else?

In any case, the scanlation group in question seems to be taking it in stride. We'll get a v2 and hopefully they learn from their mistakes. Everybody wins.

This chapter was worked on by two translators and a proofreader, and it's still riddled with errors. If that's excellent to you, then I really don't want to know what you consider bad.

Insider info: When a substitute translator comes in with poor English skill, multiple translations get mixed, and the proofreader is rushed because the release is late, there will be errors. We're working on a v2 right now. Also, this release's quality is an exception, not a rule.

Some guy released a 1.5 on our website if you want to read that while you wait.

This chapter was worked on by two translators and a proofreader, and it's still riddled with errors. If that's excellent to you, then I really don't want to know what you consider bad.

First i think the job done here was good considering resources, the grammar is not of the commonly used very easy to understand type but any person who understands english to a certain extent would understand and if u think that this was a bad job then u have yet to see truly bad translations, where it becomes evident that the person only knows one of the two languages needed enough to make at least be correct in terms of correct usage of nouns, pronouns, etc in a sentence.

shit gonna get serious

WTF ? go translate the manga yourself , i think it's pretty understandable , and there's no major misunderstanding , as long as you can understand it , the translator have done their job , quite excellent .

So many to choose from Tatsuya kun you lucky dog, I mean all of them are cute and really a Harem route would be the right choice at this time.

Not that it matters, he'll most likely never get (choose not to) a girlfriend.

After reading a new chapter here, I always find myself within a click from rereading the novel once again... that pair of siblings is damn amusing.

Whoever edited these translations don't have adequate skills in grammar.

WTF ? go translate the manga yourself , i think it's pretty understandable , and there's no major misunderstanding , as long as you can understand it , the translator have done their job , quite excellent .

So many to choose from Tatsuya kun you lucky dog, I mean all of them are cute and really a Harem route would be the right choice at this time.

*Whomever

*doesn't

You were saying?

Your correction would be correct but my usage in those 2 words imply that I expect there would be more than one editor. Therefore, it's technically correct if you go with my perspective.

*Whomever

*doesn't

You were saying?

I like this MC... he is not dumb as every harem mc neither is cocky as Yagami Raito.

You're assuming it was actually proofread. I'd imagine knowing both Japanese and English can be pretty hard, since there are so many Kanjis. Which means if there wasn't a proofreader for the latest chapter then it was much better than some of the other translations I've seen in manga. But if there was a proofreader, he/she should consider switching to redrawing or something...

although it's monthly, I wish it wasn't. need more of this :<

can't wait till this moves on to the further arcs.

You're mistaken.

Spoiler

Even though this was a spoiler, it became a great source of info in a summarized version thank you. I was planning to pick up the LN itself

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics