Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 687votes)

Mob Psycho 100

Alt Names: alt モブサイコ100alt Mobu Saiko Hyakualt OneHundred MobPsycho
Author: One
Artist: One
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mob Psycho 100 is the story about a young middle schooler, Shigeo Kageyama, nicknamed "Mob" living in Seasoning City. Ever since he was young, he has had astounding psychic powers. However, this esper power is unable to grant him the one thing he wishes for the most: to be friends with the girl he likes in his class.
Go to Mob Psycho 100 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Talk about what you feel about the latest chapter New Window Leoleikiml12
  • 5 Replies
Topic Chapter 100.17 Discussion - O M G! New Window theanondonjuan
  • 1 Replies
Topic ONE's art is terrible, why is his manga so popular New Window noperdoper
  • 60 Replies
Topic Latest chapter non-sense New Window steafen
  • 10 Replies
Topic Volumes and Chapters New Window Demotivator
  • 4 Replies
Topic Anime discussion New Window Ludo
  • 8 Replies

2878 Comments

I am a  shadow, the true self

is Mob gonna obtain the facade used to overcome life's hardships ... ?? 

Spoiler

'Really Kooky Kid 100'?

How long has that been up there?

I just finished catching up.

Theory about Tsubomi

Spoiler

They explained in the earlier chapters that his nickname came from the fact he left no impression whatsoever over people and was an awkward kid so people started to call him that.

Personally, I think It would be kinda cheap If they suddenly changed that and said "ACTUALLY his nickname was because THIS is the FAKE personality!". I can accept the theory of dominant vs dormant personalities, but I don't need a sudden ass pull of already stablished facts. Or rather, for this to work, there is no actual need to sacrifice old statements.

I think Silencer gonna be Mob's most favorite character ever

ik78sBC.png

TL;DR version. Let down by the ??? reveal to be honest. Meh i expected something much more sinister.

Mob's greatest adversary has been himself since chapter 1. It wouldn't make sense if it was something much more sinister.

shaft head tilt

Spoiler

I can only imagine him having a conversation with Kaneki.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

shaft head tilt3rY4MtX.png

I am a  shadow, the true self

Reigen's appeared to save the day like a boss.

Spoiler

I wonder... We went through the manga up until this point with Mob as the main protagonist, so of course we think he's the real one. But I always thought Mob was a curious name for him, considering how it's always been used to traditionally describe a background or side character. Now with this, maybe ??? was the sleeping personality whereas Mob was the dominant personality, even if ??? was the original one.

Enter the Hero Reigen!

Well he is a boss.

Mob's boss.

NOOOO NAHT ANOTHER CLIFF-HANGER

TL;DR version. Let down by the ??? reveal to be honest. Meh i expected something much more sinister.

I was kind of thinking that Reigen might be involved, since he's been the one most able to control Mob all along....

But Jesus, his sense of "responsibility as an adult" is just completely insane. Charging into a bunch of psychic criminals almost makes sense, since he fills the role of the "skeptic swindler" even though he obviously knows how much supernatural stuff is legit. So he's sometimes dumb enough to think that a psychic human won't be able to hurt him with psychic powers.

But charging into what plainly looks like a natural disaster?!?!

Oh shi--

I just finished catching up.

Theory about Tsubomi

Spoiler

metapod, on 25 Sept 2017 - 4:02 PM, said:

I guess it'd make sense if ONE wanted mob psycho 100 to be 100 chapters

I believe the "100" in the name is supposed to reference him going nuts at 100%, but it's possible that the chapter is a reference also.

TBH it's possible we could end here, but I have a feeling that it will continue.  I just feel that we weren't really given much of a story, some but not much (We fought claw pretty much right away), but I'm not sure if the story was the point of this manga.

100.100 would work too i..guess. Still unsure who thought this format was a good idea. -.- it's so unnecessary

Are we finally nearing the end? Will this be our last arc? Will ONE continue OPM after he finishes Mob? Don't miss these and more questions answered in the next issue.

ritsu is gonna be pounded

What was with that haircut swap omake? Nothing changed.

Well, not much, but Ritsu's eyes are drawn with a slight arc at the top, while Mob's are flat.

That plot twist was literally in front of everyone and no nobody saw it coming

Now thats a plot twist, well fucking played ONE.

OECRhKd.jpg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics