Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 908votes)

Molester Man

Alt Names: alt Chikan Otokoalt 痴漢男alt Tacizci Adamalt Приставала
Author: Molester Man & 2Ch & Yokota Takuma
Artist: Yokota Takuma
Genres: Comedy ComedyDoujinshi DoujinshiDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Based off a real story which was posted on 2ch, Molester Man is the story of how Molester Man is mistaken for a stalker by Miss Understanding, and how they overcome their personal challenges while slowly growing closer to each other.

"Molester Man" and "Miss Understanding" are simply pseudonyms (false names to hide real names) used by the author of the manga.
Go to Molester Man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I don't get it... New Window LibertyTrooper
  • 1 Replies
Topic Yes, MM is great, but OMK is better and here´s why New Window FakeHero
  • 11 Replies
Topic Did you nearly miss this awesome manga by judging the title? New Window Seraphic Mist
  • 43 Replies
Topic MOLESTER MAN LIVE ACTON - Any English Subs? New Window TrombeOverride
  • 1 Replies
Topic anymore mangas like this? New Window sventh
  • 1 Replies
Topic The ending. New Window ArrJay
  • 25 Replies

1030 Comments

kansai route level 2 activated

get in there molester, get in there
yayyyyyyyyyyy kansayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Kansai route is best route.
school rumble fan :D
Harem ending. :)
Ok guys place your bets now:
Miss Undi. "friend-zoned"
Kansai.
loli jugs.
Yamaoka.
Who will take our hero's hearth and who will "friend-zoned" the hell out of it him, only one can win and so many can lose(including our hero).
"pure-hearted ulterior motives" <-- every man's thought
@Meeles : Of course.
Seriously though, while reading this you can't help but smile at the chemistry between Molester and Kansai. Friendship is possible between the two sexes, definitely. Maybe.
saw the art

first thought;"this art... i knew this...this......................!!!!!"

take guitar, played mexican cowboy song,

shout with bon jovi voices; "FUCKKKK YEAAAAAARRGGHH!!!"
@christine marie
scroll down for links for raw, I have to warn you it's a site with 'unsafe' ads ....

And man ... this Molester Man (Chikan Otoko) similar to Densha Otoko and also have dorama adaptation. While DO feels like a fairy tale, MM feels more real and I like it more, maybe Yoko's story tell have something to do with it.

Even though I already read the raw and understand most story, but I will faithfully follow the translated ver. I can't get enough of this! Go translator go! xDD
does anyone have links to the raws? i can't seem to find it. i really want to read it already!
Really good doujin, Onani Master Kurosawa is one of my favorites so I'm a total fan of the art style as well.
*Updating the page every hour or so to see if there´s new chapters.

*Jump up and fist pump the air so hard water is forming when I see there´s a new chapter

*Enjoys every second, every page and every line.

*Thinking to myself, Kansai is just awesome, Molester don´t fu** this up.

*After pressing to go the next page and I get brought back here..............................FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*Must resist raws................ occupy fetal position

Have been repeating this cycle now.
One of the thing that keep me read this manga is the Art.
THIS IS SO HNNNGGG i remember making txt with girls(like kansai) theyre very funny and can keep you company for hours... this manga remembers me about old times ^_^. btw im still 18 <.<
@bram_history

couldn't resist to get the raws after you seeing your spoil...
damn, tears of joy too :D
>green text LOL
the part with mails at university reminded of me sometimes hitting on girls while mailing oO

so real and so fucking good XD
Can't resist the spoiler temptation I ended with reading the raws and I have to say ....

Spoiler
Kansai just gets better and better.
All aboard the Kansai train!
MC plot derails towards the Best Girl right off the bat? No way. So this is the power of real life story telling.
they just texts but I still liked it.
Wow, this just gets better and better...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics