Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC Batotia]Event and Character Discussions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
777 replies to this topic

SHIJYUYO-DUCK

SHIJYUYO-DUCK

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • Locationon the head of a random person
well that was sad, anyway i will be away from rp for a while buti will be backand i will update the summary. so could someone do a funeral for me

Edited by SHIJYUYO-DUCK, 04 December 2012 - 06:53 PM.

QUACK QUACK QUACK 
SA,JIGOKU NO TAMESHIMINA.
In the morning light let my roots take flight

Watch me from above like a vicious dove
They don't see me come, who can blame them?
They never seem to catch my eye but I never wondered why
garokill.gif

• Guests
I'll... Try to plan it?

nevernown

nevernown

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • Location-1x378DE022
Dude, we need to get rid of the blue and red guys too -.-'
unless you know what to do with them~
Professional Titles, granted by forum-members: Hobbit, Wordsmith, Weirdo, Creep, Reachable Height, DJ, Bishie, Beautiful Poet, Professor, Dutchie-Boy, Writer, Pervy-Sage, Cookie, "Teia: Oh gosh", Geeky boy, Traitor, Stalker (more to be expected)

gkq0.png

Creativity
- Thoughts
- SoundCloud

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationGaming & Streaming
wait, and i just tried to save your life, let me edit my post lol

done i just edited it

Edited by Sir Flash, 04 December 2012 - 07:02 PM.

Musician King's SoundCloud: 

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

So nobody wants a "Jeezy The Snowman" ? forget yall ;(

LOl, you can be jezzy the snowman if you like. It will be fun xD. I wish more people join though. It feels like that there isn't much people here at batoto doing rp.

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

nevernown

nevernown

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • Location-1x378DE022

LOl, you can be jezzy the snowman if you like. It will be fun xD. I wish more people join though. It feels like that there isn't much people here at batoto doing rp.

I think part of it would be because of time differences,
It takes so much time to wait for certain people to respond, that the actual story gets lost in the stories other people make...

but it's still immature anyways, once we figure out some systems, RP will get easier to join and such...
now it's just waiting for brilliant ideas -.-'
Professional Titles, granted by forum-members: Hobbit, Wordsmith, Weirdo, Creep, Reachable Height, DJ, Bishie, Beautiful Poet, Professor, Dutchie-Boy, Writer, Pervy-Sage, Cookie, "Teia: Oh gosh", Geeky boy, Traitor, Stalker (more to be expected)

gkq0.png

Creativity
- Thoughts
- SoundCloud

SHIJYUYO-DUCK

SHIJYUYO-DUCK

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 331 posts

Dude, we need to get rid of the blue and red guys too -.-'
unless you know what to do with them~

as you can see my death has sent them back to where they belong so yeah they will never come back ever again and with this when i come back, i will not be overpowered, as they are the source of my power

Edited by SHIJYUYO-DUCK, 04 December 2012 - 07:19 PM.

QUACK QUACK QUACK 

garokill.gif

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts

as you can see my death has sent them back to where they belong so yeah they will never come back ever again and with this when i come back, i will not be overpowered, as they are the source of my power

i will definitely use this as a plot twist

Edited by Sir Flash, 04 December 2012 - 07:25 PM.

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

SHIJYUYO-DUCK

SHIJYUYO-DUCK

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 331 posts
AWH!!!!!!!!!!! but i already had plans for ookami (he is the red one) and joker(he is the blue one)i even gave them cute names

QUACK QUACK QUACK 

garokill.gif

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts
well it you got one go ahead

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo
AS A NOTE: As previously stated when I created this discussion thread, any character knowledge that is shared in this thread is NOT to be used immediately for in game use against anyone. Weaknesses and strengths can and will be played into the story. Any use of Out Of Character knowledge will not be tolerated as it is taking advantage and unfair to other players.

Players with powers beyond that of normal humans are required to have weaknesses/disadvantages that will make it an even trade, (and yes this includes myself,) for players who have chosen to remain as normal humans.

As I stated previously, we would like to keep this Roleplay game fair, balanced, and fun for all players.

Name: Maia
DOB: Unknown

Job(s): Mayor of Batotia City and owner of the Karaoke Bar Screaming Symphonies which also doubles as City Hall.

Maia is a Shadow Born individual with the ability to manipulate anything in regards to shadows.

Her eyes, until recently, are terribly sensitive to light, and if she doesn't wear the specialized glasses, again until recently, she is easily blinded. Her eyes, though now stronger are still her biggest weakness. Her skin carries the sensitivity, but to a lesser degree as her eyes unless the light(any light) is in a concentrated form and directly used against her. She becomes weak and unable to use her abilities.

She can summon the shadow creatures, as you all have seen, and darken the sky, again as has been seen(the sky darkening doesn't really do much save for allow her to remove her sunglasses during the daytime.) The creatures for the most part are docile and harmless, and, sadly, easily killed. Most of the creatures resemble animals, though there are a few humanoid creatures in the mix. The only ones that are aggressive are the two shadow guardians she summons, which is a rare event(usually for her own or anyone elses protection.)

Though she prefers to use her katana when in any combat situation, she does have the ability to shape the shadows into various melee weapons. Only projectile weapons she can create is throwing weapons, no guns or anything of that degree. She can also use shadow tendrils as weapons that are able to: bind the opponant like a rope, or used as a whip. Tendril can also rip the soul from a body (though that is also a rare, IF EVER, used part of the ability.) Disadvantage to using that particular ability is intense draining of her energy which will cause loss of conciousness and loss of her powers for a several hours.

She can step through shadows, using them for travel, but she can only exit if there are shadows at her destination. Any area without shadows cannot be traveled through. She can also return to her birthplace, the Shadow Realm, using that ability. She can take others, but while traveling she must be in physical contact with said individual being taken.

She also has a shadow shield that can be used on herself or others that hides the individual being protected from view. This shield is not impenetrable, and if found can be broken through. Her second shield is for her use only, cannot be used on others, this one has a moderate degree of physical protection, but is in no way completely invincible.

She can kill with the shadows, but she doesn't like to, unless severly injured and disoriented, angered(see earlier RP with Inumori, lol), or believes it the only other option available to her.

She has more abilities but they will not come into play until later on in the Roleplay. Once they do, character summary for Maia will be updated.

The current event is the Mayor, as well as the city(sorry X, taking slight control of your organization. This way everyone playing can have a part in it besides myself, you and Inumori) is being targeted by an unknown organization. X-chan is the spy sent to do forward recon and intel on the citizens and Mayor of Batotia. X-chan may have been captured, but the organization still remains a threat. Anyone can add to the organization, and it is most welcomed to bring more life and adventure to the new threat to Batotia, by adding people, sectors, and different bosses, people, ect.

As always, have fun and enjoy the Roleplay!!!

Edited by Maia, 04 December 2012 - 08:48 PM.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.

nevernown

nevernown

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • Location-1x378DE022
mhm, it doesn't seem like X-chan ahs taken note of this topic yet...

what I'm against is X's idea to just switch with that kid...
and she keeps stating that the kid will be dead...

and yeah, I'm just as stubborn in keeping it alive, but hey, half my family has a medical background -.-'

anyways, should I have more drawbacks?
okay...

logically thinking, I would be weakt to water, since my metal arm has less resistance to it when not in perfect state...
and uhh...
if you kidnap my dog... I'll probably lose myself -.-'

gkq0.png

Creativity
- Thoughts
- SoundCloud

Inumori

Inumori

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Location....good question.....
^ Don't worry. I fix.

Also I expect your biggest weakness is standard mortality. For all your kick-ass technology to help you combat power-users you're not bulletproof. If someone gets past your considerable defenses you're at the mercy of whatever brute force they can exert upon you. Good news is with those glasses of yours you're immune to illusory effects on the eyes (and so are Kaelii and Nyau now that they have their own versions of them). A boon when facing Ninja.

Edited by Inumori, 04 December 2012 - 10:20 PM.

The Dog's Woods

Spoiler

An Adventure by Mischief

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital
My character is not overpowering. My character is just employs evasive techniques and excels in intelligence gathering, though I didn't see my character as overpowering due to "X" not having many, if any, "special" powers. Just a spy.

I felt the same as kaeili regarding the abilities of Flash and ducks characters at first due to their near invincible powers and such, along with some of the things put that just seemed one-sided or impossible to counter. Like when I went to bed and woke up and came on to find out my character was automatically found out all of a sudden and supposedly beating tortured even though I left the area. O.o I'm sorry for not seeing this thread beforehand, never knew there was a thread where we had to give a background or such of our characters before hand. I apologize. I hope this background is acceptable.

Name: "X?"
DOB: Unknown

X is a human that was raised in a village that was secluded from the outside world and plaqued by a long, violent civil war in which her family was killed. She doesn't really have much of a past due to the fact that sometime after she was orphaned (right around 10-15+ years ago) she was involved in a tragic accident that took away her memories. She doesn't even remember her own name. Wondering on her own she encountered a mysterious man whom would eventually train her to be a ninja/Spy, given her the name/codename/marking of "X" and years afterwards "influenced" her to Join the "Organization" before vanishing one night, never to be seen again.

She excels in evasive techniques and intelligence gathering, being able to slip by unnotice most of the time without much trouble. Due to her training to be a gifted spy, she doesn't have much physical strength and doesn't do well in long, drawn out fights or close combat, not being able to last long (as seen in the cases with flash and duck).

My characters has no real abilities except for I had it to where she had the ability to "Impersonate" (impersonation jutsu) that allowed me to allocate my chakra (Physical/Spirtual energy" into a living sacrifice/body allowing the user to act/fight as an elaborate copy, using their body (which afterwards the sacrific dies once the allocated chakra runs out) http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shapeshifting_Technique, to where I can only use it twice in a lifetime, in which a third use would kill me due to the life force/energy/Strain required to use it. But then again, It comes off as overpowering.
What about a substitution? http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Body_Replacement_Technique

Allowing me to switch with an object or something to evade capture but I can only use it once every few days or a week or even a month or such do to the strain/energy it takes to switch like that? Just thought with the switching with someone/thing thats "close" to Maia's and Inus character would make the organization more hated or such (and since substitution jutsu is a ninja technique used in naruto).

Im not trying to make my character sound overpower or powerful at all, just a gifted spy/ninja like character that stays in the shadows.
Not like my character has the abilities of other peoples characters...

I initially tried to make my character mysterious confused as to who she is/no name, to where she thinks shes on the "right" side but later questions the things she does but that kind of got out of hand a bit...D;

Edited by I-Am-X, 04 December 2012 - 10:27 PM.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
It is not required to give a full background of the character. But you can if you wish. We gave the backgrounds just to show the abilities, strengths and weaknesses. It is also not a requirement that any one character must have "super powers" It is the choice of the player of each individual character to decide wether or not they want to be human, or other. But, as I said in my last post, should anyone choose to take on "super powers" and the like, just keep in mind that we need to keep it fair for those who dont. That is all I am asking.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital
Ahh, alrighty.
Thanks for explaining it maia, and sorry for not getting it at first. :P

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Eyz

Eyz

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Location神山の住居...!
I apologize to everyone for bringing up the meteor Arc. . seems to have brought a huge mess to Batotia city..
I am really sorry..Posted Image
I'll just be a regular secretary from now on.. and seal of the electricity stuff.

* stares *Posted ImageJ i i i i i ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ..Posted Image

Cosplay version of my Avi..! !
Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
No, you don't have to do that, Eyz. Once we get everything leveled out, it should be just fine. You don't have to take away the abilities. We're just trying to get things organized and the like so that its fair for everyone. >^.^< Thats all. And honestly, I think we've been having fun with the concept, its just that a few things needed to be brought to attention and a compramise needed to be made. Now that its been done, everything should be fine.

That is, if Kaelii agrees with the changes that will take place, as she is the one who brougth the issue forward for us to address. >^.^<

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Kayley

Kayley

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • LocationNot here.
Eyz, the whole meteor/electricity stuff didn't actually mess things up lol.

Is my sig too small now?

Eyz

Eyz

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Location神山の住居...!
I originally intended for the meteor arc to give my character supernatural abilities.. Posted Image
I never thought that everybody else would take it seriously .. so I kinda felt guilty about it .. and just wanted to apologizePosted Image ehehe
Maybe I should set limits and weaknesses for my character as well?

* stares *Posted ImageJ i i i i i ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ..Posted Image

Cosplay version of my Avi..! !
Spoiler