Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Would you rather?

• Please log in to reply
5799 replies to this topic

Nutrient

Nutrient

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 273 posts
Musical genius unappreciated in your time~ but will go down in his~tor~y~ <3 XD Just kidding.

Would you rather become a mangaka or a novelist?

2crvuxv.png

made by Farfalla @ mh

Com

Com

Potato

• The Company
  • 172 posts
  • LocationSeoul
the musician, youd have to love wat u do to be that great at it so atleast i get to do something i love...
would u rather be able to touch ur nose with your tongue or be double jointed?

Cala

Cala

Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 149 posts
  • LocationCanada
Hmm double jointed. I'm pretty flexible as is and like it, plus noses are gross.

Would you rather have looks or brains?

Posted Image

Cloudspawn, you're the coolest:

Spoiler

Furgeson

Furgeson

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationGuess.
Looks.
In this world, looks are equivalent to an easy dependent life. If you're a woman that is. If I was a man, I'd go for the brains.

Would you rather kill your mother or be killed by her? And don't try to be all macho lacho.

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
Matricide or death? Damn, that's a hard one. Argh, whose integrity shall I let be impugned? Considering that I was aware of the "either...or..." choice, I'd go with killing my mother. ~_~ If there's a hell, she's not damned to it, right?

by the way Kyouria, I'd rather be a novelist/webtoon author :P

So, would you rather be a mermaid or a Siren? You are the only mermaid/Siren in existence and being a mermaid, you're a Ariel mermaid i.e. you can't talk to humans, but as a Siren, you can talk to humans to lure them to their deaths. >D

Edited by semperspes, 22 March 2011 - 08:41 AM.

Posted Image

Mama Smurf

Mama Smurf

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 35 posts
  • LocationI'm Here
I'm a Siren all the way!!! In the Odessey, sirens were sea creatures that sang beautiful songs that lured men to their deaths...

Ariel is a stupid little Mermaid, that sold her voice so that she could find love with some man. Then, she changes everything she is (mermaid that lives under the sea to be a land walking human)and leaves all her friends and family just to marry the guy. I swear she is the stupidest of all the Disney princesses. No man is worth your own self. If you can't stay who you are with the one you love, then what's the point of loving?

So, yeah... I'll be a man killer any day over a simpering fool with no sense of self.

Would you rather be on the top or the bottom??? (Interpet as you please. It can refer to anything.)

Nutrient

Nutrient

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 273 posts
Top Dog (: Like, rather than dental assistant, I'd rather be the actual Dental Surgeon. Doctor over nurse. ^_^

Would you rather go scuba diving in the coral reefs or take a trip up to the moon?

2crvuxv.png

made by Farfalla @ mh

Furgeson

Furgeson

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationGuess.
Definitely scuba diving. There's a chance I might die on the moon, and I'm an absolute wimp, so scuba diving it is~

Would you rather be able to control minds or control time in only one direction(so only fast forward or only rewind time)?

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
~_~ I'd rather control minds. The second power seems absolutely useless, so...

Would you rather be hot and sweaty, or cold and clammy?
Posted Image

Furgeson

Furgeson

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationGuess.
hot and sweaty. :D Air conditioning and iced drinks, here I come~ SUMMERRRR <3

Would you rather have the most amazing social life (loving family, spouse/gf-bf, parents, great friends, etc.) and be poor, or have no family, no friends, hateful colleagues, but be incredibly rich?
(For me, I can't decide. I think I'm too obsessed with money... T_T)

Mama Smurf

Mama Smurf

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 35 posts
  • LocationI'm Here
Material possesions are meaningless without loved ones to share them with. I grew up poor, but with a loving family and great friends... And now I am rich with a loving family and great friends. If I lose my material possesions (as many people have). I will feel blessed if all my loved ones are still there.
So yay for amazing social life and boo for incredibly rich.

Would you rather sky dive or go splunking?

FunnyBunnyLogic

FunnyBunnyLogic

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 536 posts
  • LocationThe state that Looks Like a Hand.

Would you rather sky dive or go splunking?

but but but, I wanna do both! But given my dislike of close quarters, and the fact that I've done some splunking in my time, I'll have to go with sky diving.

Would you rather, be a man trapped in a woman's body, or a woman trapped in a man's body?

Mama Smurf

Mama Smurf

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 35 posts
  • LocationI'm Here
A woman trapped in a man's body... and I would bang anything that had two legs and a hole. I just think it's easier to be a man.

Would you rather go on a cruise to Alaska or the Bahamas?

Zippy

Zippy

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 15 posts
  • LocationUnder a table at Taco Bell
Bahamas! I hate the cold.

Would you rather be filthy rich but never find love or find true love but never have money.
Posted Image

underpaid

underpaid

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationToG 2nd Floor
True love and never have money
"money can't buy happiness"
i can't think of one right now :(

Elrohon

Elrohon

Batoto Lawli Police Commissioner

• The Company
  • 250 posts
  • LocationCanada
Meh, i'll use the other before the person above me... I'd rather have true love and no money.

Would you rather lay down in a pit of spiders or a pit of snakes? (Neither are poisonous)

FunnyBunnyLogic

FunnyBunnyLogic

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 536 posts
  • LocationThe state that Looks Like a Hand.
Spiders... definitely spiders. Why? Snakes are creepy, and lack appendages... at least spiders have legs. Plus, I had a reeeeeeeally bad experience with snakes when I was a kid. Twice. Not to mention, if I'm lucky (though, I can't say that with much confidence...), I could just roll over and take out a bunch of the eight-legged creatures.

Would you rather have the ability to fly or to be invisible?

Mama Smurf

Mama Smurf

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 35 posts
  • LocationI'm Here
I'd rather fly, because I'm a already invisible.

On a really important day, from a person who is supposed to know you better than anyone else,... would you rather receive a gift that is meaningless and shows that the person who gave it spent no thought on it what so ever... in fact it's obviously a last minute gift and it's something that you hate OR would you rather receive nothing at all?

Elrohon

Elrohon

Batoto Lawli Police Commissioner

• The Company
  • 250 posts
  • LocationCanada
Recieve nothing at all. Means that the person was smart enough to not buy something useless and last minute (but as long as they make it up to me someday ;) ) Now, in a galaxy far, far awa- Yeah no... I'm not going make something of that. Now, (serious face) you're 105 years old, perfectly healthy, and miraculously you're health hasn't changed since you were 40. Would you rather live another 20 years or die?

GwhoisJ

GwhoisJ

Fingerling Potato

• tC Donator
  • 75 posts
  • LocationThe College of William & Mary
I would rather live another twenty years and make them the best twenty years of my lifePosted Image(assuming that I'm still as absolutely hot as I am right now).

would you rather be kept as a sex slave of a group of five for one year or a single person for five?

Infinity can not be fully realized because it is something without bound, but everything we know is finite, has boundaries, ends, and we can measure that. For example, although we can conclude through logical and mathematical extrapolation that magnetic fields extend to infinity we have no way to measure that they in fact do.