Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Would you rather?

• Please log in to reply
5799 replies to this topic

Nutrient

Nutrient

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 273 posts
"Would you rather.." GAME!
Answer then ask a WYR question of your own!

Would you rather have death by flies or death by drowning?

2crvuxv.png

made by Farfalla @ mh

n0c0ntr0l

n0c0ntr0l

Fingerling Potato

• The Company
  • 97 posts
  • LocationFloor 135
death by drowning. Apparently its very painful and traumatic, but i'd rather that than be eaten by flies... its quicker.
Posted Image

Mama Smurf

Mama Smurf

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 35 posts
  • LocationI'm Here
Death by drowning. I've choked on candy when I was five, and I remember blacking out from the lack of oxygen... it wasn't painful, and I am convinced that if my grandfather didn't dsave my life, I wouldn't have really suffered. I imagine drowning would be like that.

Can't imagine the amount of pain it would be to be slowly eaten by a swarm of flies... that's just very disturbing.

Nutrient

Nutrient

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 273 posts
You guys are playing the game wrong. xD Answer then ask~!

2crvuxv.png

made by Farfalla @ mh

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
would you rather...a hail of pigeon poop every time you were going to make a bad romantic decision or only bad romantic decisions for the rest of your life?

Keep in mind that people may stay away from you after hearing that you seem to be a pigeon poop magnet.

~_~ had a pigeon poop on my head once in primary school. Apparently it's good luck, but nothing happened...

Edited by semperspes, 20 March 2011 - 07:54 AM.

Posted Image

Mama Smurf

Mama Smurf

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 35 posts
  • LocationI'm Here
I'd take bad romantic decisions over bird poop anytime. Bad romantic decisions doesn't mean I wouldn't have fun (infact, my past bad decisions may have been some of the most fun and exciting times of my life), and I'm sure I'd be ignorant of the fact that they are bad decisions until I'm old and look back at my life. Pigeon poop is just gross.

Would you rather marry for money but the guy/girl beats you(if you are a guy and have a hard time thinking a girl can't beat you, imagine that she uses a bat or has a assistant to beat you for her) or marry for love but the guy/girl cheats on you with anything that moves?

-Sleet-

-Sleet-

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
... Hard one ... I guess the latter. I can normally handle things well however I am not a person who likes pain o0;

Pie or Cake :3

Nutrient

Nutrient

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 273 posts
Cake (: Not fond of pies really lol

Manga or Anime?

2crvuxv.png

made by Farfalla @ mh

CrazyRed98

CrazyRed98

What Legends Are Made Of

• The Company
  • 514 posts
  • LocationBed
hmmm.........................................................Manga, just cuz lol

A Liger or a Tiglon

Liger: Cross between male lion, and female tiger.
Tiglon: Cross between male tiger and female lion.

~~~CrazyRed98~~~
"I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul." - William Ernest Henley
Posted Image

Com

Com

Potato

• The Company
  • 172 posts
  • LocationSeoul
Liger sounds cooler.
Would u rather hike up http://www.mally.us/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=298&g2_serialNumber=2 or suba in the great barrier reef http://www.oceanpowermagazine.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/great_barrier_Reef.jpg?

Nutrient

Nutrient

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 273 posts
Scuba! 8D Where there are no sharks though >w<

Would you rather take a trip to Japan or Europe?

2crvuxv.png

made by Farfalla @ mh

Com

Com

Potato

• The Company
  • 172 posts
  • LocationSeoul
Japan, one of the reasons i chose architecture is there~
Would you rather sleep all day or be completely busy all day?

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
completely busy - I don't think I'm even capable of sleeping all day. And after sleeping too much, you feel like a cotton ball. ~_~

So, would you rather mushroom agnolotti or hot pot for dinner? :3 You'll be the tiebreaker, oh fortunate one down there. V
Posted Image

-Sleet-

-Sleet-

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
mushroom agnolotti cause I have never had it before :3 (likes new foods ;o)

Well... Would you rather go to Korea or Japan :3 (slight change up from above but yea)

Com

Com

Potato

• The Company
  • 172 posts
  • LocationSeoul
japan... >.>
would u rather... committee suicide or get murdered o.o

Nutrient

Nutrient

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 273 posts
Get murdered o.o

Would you rather burn to death or death by falling from a high height.

2crvuxv.png

made by Farfalla @ mh

Com

Com

Potato

• The Company
  • 172 posts
  • LocationSeoul
depends wat takes longer... but probably the height, if its high enough it probably wont hurt...
would u rather.. be def or dumb as in cant talk, not like stupid >.>

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
dumb obviously. Deaf people can't really talk all that easily either because they can't hear themselves to use the same sounds as whatever language they're trying to speak. :P

Would you rather have nutrients piped straight into your veins (or wherever they go) or eat one food item of your choice for the rest of your life?

Keep in mind that with the piping of nutrients, you're going to spend a good quantity of the rest of your life in hospital or some medical institution which will do that for you.
Posted Image

Com

Com

Potato

• The Company
  • 172 posts
  • LocationSeoul
id rather have it injected... and semp keep in mind if ur dumb then u cant make any sound when u need to like say if ur trapped under rubble and also u cant hear people say good stuff about u >.>
would u rather be rich and stupid or poor and smart

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
I could...clap my hands.

anyway, poor and smart. I could always build up my own wealth, and if there's a condition specifically prohibiting that, I'll create amazing masterpieces in my dingy studio apartment and after I die, they'll be discovered and spread throughout the world! MUAHAHA. I'm thinking musical masterpieces by the way : D

So, would you rather be a musical genius unappreciated in your time or the average, moderately affluent office worker with a sizeable salary?

That musical genius appreciated only after his demise carries only pointless honours, really, as he can't feel the effects of them.
Posted Image