Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Would you rather?

• Please log in to reply
5799 replies to this topic

Elrohon

Elrohon

Batoto Lawli Police Commissioner

• The Company
  • 250 posts
  • LocationCanada
One person,5 years~ Would you rather have 35 kids, or no money for the rest of your life...?

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
o-o no money for the rest of my life. I am not looking after 35 of the little critters ~_~ That's just terrifying.

Would you rather stay at home, bored out of your mind; or, go out for a 3 hour powerwalk in the middle of the night to be menaced by creepy people not in full possession of their facilities?
Posted Image

Mama Smurf

Mama Smurf

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 35 posts
  • LocationI'm Here
Apparently I would prefer to stay home out of my mind, as I am doing that right now.... well, actually before I had kids I think I would have preferred to go out for the three hour power walk. (I was very active and social). I like odd people, they are entertaining and I am good at detering trouble makers.
So, pre-babies: wPower walk. Post-babies: bored out of my mind (there's just no freedom anymore.)

Would you rather have sex with 10 hot women (or men), whom you have an extreme physical attraction (like the most animalistic pure pleasure type), but only once each. Or would you rather have sex ten times with the same average attractive woman(or man), whom you have developed an intelectual and emotional attachment to?

Hack_jr

Hack_jr

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Locationaustralia
i would say the first choice (10 people who i have the physical attraction to) purely because at least with these 10 people i would not expect anything afterwards however if i developed an intellectual and emotional attraction and then they simply walked off after the 10th time i might be quite sad :(

no arms or no legs?

FunnyBunnyLogic

FunnyBunnyLogic

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 536 posts
  • LocationThe state that Looks Like a Hand.
GAH! Well, if given the choice, I'd say no legs. With the advancements in technology I'd be able to get around and hold a desk job. If I had no arms, it would be far more difficult to survive.

You've been entered into the worst contest ever, and won your choice of a life time's supply of canned tuna or spam. Which do you choose?

Unkai Uchiha

Unkai Uchiha

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationVillage Hidden in The Clouds.
Spam, lol. I love spam for some reason.

If you were given a choice between Rebirth or death which would you choose? (Rebirth meaning you might not be a human again.)
There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Mama Smurf

Mama Smurf

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 35 posts
  • LocationI'm Here
Death... Because I've always wanted to know what was after life. If I'm reborn, I'll never be able to satisfy my curiosity.

Immortality, but you get really old or you live until your 80, and you never aged past your prime?

FunnyBunnyLogic

FunnyBunnyLogic

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 536 posts
  • LocationThe state that Looks Like a Hand.
Never age past my prime and die at 80. I'd rather be at my prime for several decades, than live forever. Even if I was able to keep my youth, I'd probably still not want to live forever. Well, most likely ....

Not only will you die, but you will be dinner, too. However you get to choose:

Being killed and eaten by zombies,

or

Being killed and eaten by cannibals.

Edited by funnybunnylogic, 07 July 2011 - 11:38 PM.

Hack_jr

Hack_jr

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Locationaustralia
eaten and killed by zombies because then hopefully i could die in some kind of her heroic sacrifice for the good of mankind sort of way. however eaten by cannibals would probably mean i was kidnapped and then used as a snack which at least means i probably was killed before i was eaten but i would always be remembered as the guy who got kidnapped and eaten instead of the guy who sacrificed himself to ensure mankind's continued survival.

im going to put a little spin on this next question: i have incredible powers i can tell you about a huge event in your future, however i will not tell you exactly when this event occurs and just by knowing the event occurs there is now a possibility the future may change and it might not take place.

now would you rather know how it turns out or not (event could be good or bad)?

G-Cage

G-Cage

Fingerling Potato

• The Company
  • 98 posts
  • LocationSweden
Knowing about the event will change the event, But I rather know then not.

Would you rather be able to teleport or open portals?

Fatal Blood

Fatal Blood

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationTamriel
Open portals, it would be more cinematic.

Would you rather be best friends God, or the Devil.

If it ain`t broke... go back and rob it again.

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
God. Who knows what the Devil would have planned for me ._.

Would you rather give up Manga or your right hand?

m.c.m.x.c.i.i.

m.c.m.x.c.i.i.

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationUSofA
Manga, life without manga is boring but life without a right hand is damn terrifying (and difficult).

Would you rather die or be locked up in a room forever?

"You shouldn't have been alive...but the condom broke." :(

LightYami

LightYami

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 587 posts
  • LocationSuomi/Finland, Tampere
I would choose locked up in the room forever, if it would be very huge, it has the best bath, unlimited supply of food and drinks, some kind of a gym and track course, unlimited electricit, best gaming computer with the fastest possible internet connection and 7.1 surround sound system, but if it doesn't have those, I would definetely choose death, hahaha ^^

Would you rather try your best and work hard, but get no results or just laze around doing nothing and getting results....? ^^

''Do to others what you would wish to be done to you.''

My favourite song ^^

hados9

hados9

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 352 posts
  • LocationIn line for Moderator
Well the second half of that is me but i would rather work hard and get no results instead of do nothing and get results

Would you rather me male or female (nice and simple one for you)

Dedicated Uploader- Hados9

Posted Image

Posted Image

bumblebee310

bumblebee310

Potato

• Members
  • 189 posts
Female. So I can use my feminine wiles to get away with murder, so to speak. :P

Would you rather be an ugly genius without friends or a good-looking popular kid with below average IQ.

---------- In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. ----------

KayBorn3000

KayBorn3000

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • LocationEcchi Land
Ugly genius - Eventually I will use my genius to become rich and that will Bring all the Hawt chics and Flunkies I could ever want.

Would you rather have the taste of sulfur always in your mouth or always smell like sulfur
Spoiler

EdHuCast

EdHuCast

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationCali
smell I think, you could at least use to it, but having the taste in your mouth, it would ruin everything you ate.

Would you rather drive a brand new car that is worth $100, 000 or an old Car Worth 100,00 Example a nIssan gtr vs a shelby

Senesce

Senesce

Potato

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationRivendell
Ugh, not that particular with cars but I'll choose a new one. /shrugs

Would you rather be a character from a manga or a character in a novel?
"Remember this always: the fly, even in paradise, must always exist on shit."
- Frances Pauli from The Fly in Paradise

KayBorn3000

KayBorn3000

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • LocationEcchi Land
Manga of course, who wouldnt want to be able to use Ninjitsu or power up and kick a squirrel into the stratosphere

Would you rather be a Centaur or a Minotaur?
Spoiler