Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Pass-It-On

Comedy Creative Odd WTH?

• Please log in to reply
316 replies to this topic

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital
Through these dark dreary times, As I wander through this endless abyss, There were some times, Where From the corner of my eye, I see a flash of something but everytime I turn around, nothing, And once again, the time has come for I hear laughter outside but It's mostly noisy during the day but at times On a darkened night, quite like usual, For hours there was a long silence as I lay in my bed I heard Bloop, bloop... water was dripping from the roof, I listened to the soft sounds as Mother night was covering the house of her dark silken veil. One wintery afternoon while sitting in the parlor, I was having tea with my grandfather, he told me that A long long time ago, It was an early summer morning. .As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo
With no one to call upon Through these dark dreary times, As I wander through this endless abyss, There were some times, Where From the corner of my eye, I see a flash of something but everytime I turn around, nothing, And once again, the time has come for I hear laughter outside but It's mostly noisy during the day but at times On a darkened night, quite like usual, For hours there was a long silence as I lay in my bed I heard Bloop, bloop... water was dripping from the roof, I listened to the soft sounds as Mother night was covering the house of her dark silken veil. One wintery afternoon while sitting in the parlor, I was having tea with my grandfather, he told me that A long long time ago, It was an early summer morning. .As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital
I looked around, this place is empy...I thought and With no one to call upon Through these dark dreary times, As I wander through this endless abyss, There were some times, Where From the corner of my eye, I see a flash of something but everytime I turn around, nothing, And once again, the time has come for I hear laughter outside but It's mostly noisy during the day but at times On a darkened night, quite like usual, For hours there was a long silence as I lay in my bed I heard Bloop, bloop... water was dripping from the roof, I listened to the soft sounds as Mother night was covering the house of her dark silken veil. One wintery afternoon while sitting in the parlor, I was having tea with my grandfather, he told me that A long long time ago, It was an early summer morning. .As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
My heart began to pound as I looked around, this place is empy...I thought and With no one to call upon Through these dark dreary times, As I wander through this endless abyss, There were some times, Where From the corner of my eye, I see a flash of something but everytime I turn around, nothing, And once again, the time has come for I hear laughter outside but It's mostly noisy during the day but at times On a darkened night, quite like usual, For hours there was a long silence as I lay in my bed I heard Bloop, bloop... water was dripping from the roof, I listened to the soft sounds as Mother night was covering the house of her dark silken veil. One wintery afternoon while sitting in the parlor, I was having tea with my grandfather, he told me that A long long time ago, It was an early summer morning. .As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital
As I was about to reach the hill My heart began to pound as I looked around, this place is empy...I thought and With no one to call upon Through these dark dreary times, As I wander through this endless abyss, There were some times, Where From the corner of my eye, I see a flash of something but everytime I turn around, nothing,And once again, the time has come for I hear laughter outside but It's mostly noisy during the day but at times On a darkened night, quite like usual, For hours there was a long silence as I lay in my bed I heard Bloop, bloop... water was dripping from the roof, I listened to the soft sounds as Mother night was covering the house of her dark silken veil. One wintery afternoon while sitting in the parlor, I was having tea with my grandfather, he told me that A long long time ago, It was an early summer morning. .As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
I had been traveling for ages, and As I was about to reach the hill My heart began to pound as I looked around, this place is empy...I thought and With no one to call upon Through these dark dreary times, As I wander through this endless abyss, There were some times, Where From the corner of my eye, I see a flash of something but everytime I turn around, nothing,And once again, the time has come for I hear laughter outside but It's mostly noisy during the day but at times On a darkened night, quite like usual, For hours there was a long silence as I lay in my bed I heard Bloop, bloop... water was dripping from the roof, I listened to the soft sounds as Mother night was covering the house of her dark silken veil. One wintery afternoon while sitting in the parlor, I was having tea with my grandfather, he told me that A long long time ago, It was an early summer morning. .As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

greenguy

greenguy

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationArts Precinct
Even before i was born, I had been traveling for ages, and As I was about to reach the hill My heart began to pound as I looked around, this place is empy...I thought and With no one to call upon Through these dark dreary times, As I wander through this endless abyss, There were some times, Where From the corner of my eye, I see a flash of something but everytime I turn around, nothing,And once again, the time has come for I hear laughter outside but It's mostly noisy during the day but at times On a darkened night, quite like usual, For hours there was a long silence as I lay in my bed I heard Bloop, bloop... water was dripping from the roof, I listened to the soft sounds as Mother night was covering the house of her dark silken veil. One wintery afternoon while sitting in the parlor, I was having tea with my grandfather, he told me that A long long time ago, It was an early summer morning. .As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
And now the time has come for the post to start anew!

starting post v

following the trail of flowers.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

greenguy

greenguy

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationArts Precinct
"i'm lost and confused" I said to myself while following the trail of flowers.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital
For while now I've started to notice something So I suddenly stopped, "i'm lost and confused" I said to myself while following the trail of flowers.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.
Despite that, there was something I had a hard time admitting. For while now I've started to notice something So I suddenly stopped, "i'm lost and confused" I said to myself while following the trail of flowers.

UIqflpq.jpg

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
I was considered the best competitive shoe polisher in the world. Despite that, there was something I had a hard time admitting. For while now I've started to notice something So I suddenly stopped, "i'm lost and confused" I said to myself while following the trail of flowers.

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.
So far, I felt the contest was progressing well. I was considered the best competitive shoe polisher in the world. Despite that, there was something I had a hard time admitting. For while now I've started to notice something So I suddenly stopped, "i'm lost and confused" I said to myself while following the trail of flowers.

UIqflpq.jpg

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital
There were a lot of tough polishers but so far, I felt the contest was progressing well. I was considered the best competitive shoe polisher in the world. Despite that, there was something I had a hard time admitting. For while now I've started to notice something So I suddenly stopped, "i'm lost and confused" I said to myself while following the trail of flowers.

Edited by I-Am-X, 18 November 2012 - 10:26 PM.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Bunny~mou

Bunny~mou

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationBUNNYTOPIA!!!
Then a bunny came, but there were a lot of tough polishers but so far, I felt the contest was progressing well. I was considered the best competitive shoe polisher in the world. Despite that, there was something I had a hard time admitting. For while now I've started to notice something So I suddenly stopped, "i'm lost and confused" I said to myself while following the trail of flowers.

Edited by Bunny-chu, 19 November 2012 - 04:04 AM.

tumblr_mp4bb8qgpq1rmj4hco1_400.gif                                                              

DO NOT OPEN!

Spoiler

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital
Some pointy silhouettes could be seen on the wall. Then a bunny came, but there were a lot of tough polishers but so far, I felt the contest was progressing well. I was considered the best competitive shoe polisher in the world. Despite that, there was something I had a hard time admitting. For while now I've started to notice something So I suddenly stopped, "i'm lost and confused" I said to myself while following the trail of flowers.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
I was still a little groggy from the fumes but I thought some pointy silhouettes could be seen on the wall. Then a bunny came, but there were a lot of tough polishers but so far, I felt the contest was progressing well. I was considered the best competitive shoe polisher in the world. Despite that, there was something I had a hard time admitting. For while now I've started to notie something. So I suddenly stopped, "i'm lost and confused" I said to myself while following the trail of flowers.

Tn7HA0h.png

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital
After crashing, there was a big gas leak, I was still a little groggy from the fumes but I thought some pointy silhouettes could be seen on the wall. Then a bunny came, but there were a lot of tough polishers but so far, I felt the contest was progressing well. I was considered the best competitive shoe polisher in the world. Despite that, there was something I had a hard time admitting. For while now I've started to notie something. So I suddenly stopped, "i'm lost and confused" I said to myself while following the trail of flowers.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
I had been blinded, and lost control of the boat. After crashing, there was a big gas leak, I was still a little groggy from the fumes but I thought some pointy silhouettes could be seen on the wall. Then a bunny came, but there were a lot of tough polishers but so far, I felt the contest was progressing well. I was considered the best competitive shoe polisher in the world. Despite that, there was something I had a hard time admitting. For while now I've started to notie something. So I suddenly stopped, "i'm lost and confused" I said to myself while following the trail of flowers.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Sulker

Sulker

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationPompano Beach, Florida
Darker than the pits of hell and eternal darkness, As I wander through this endless abyss, There were some times, Where From the corner of my eye, I see a flash of something but everytime I turn around, nothing, And once again, the time has come for I hear laughter outside but It's mostly noisy during the day but at times On a darkened night, quite like usual, For hours there was a long silence as I lay in my bed I heard Bloop, bloop... water was dripping from the roof, I listened to the soft sounds as Mother night was covering the house of her dark silken veil. One wintery afternoon while sitting in the parlor, I was having tea with my grandfather, he told me that A long long time ago, It was an early summer morning. .As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?