Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Pass-It-On

Comedy Creative Odd WTH?

• Please log in to reply
316 replies to this topic

ToothlessShark

ToothlessShark

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 552 posts
  • LocationSomewhere deep, veryyyy deep...
Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

PS: Maiii it seems that you finally made a game out of it. ^-^

Edited by ToothlessShark, 18 November 2012 - 01:17 AM.

"Oh! l'honneur ruisselait sur ta mâle moustache."
"Oh! honor glistened on your manly mustache."
~A. Rimbaud

Spoiler

Eyz

Eyz

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Location神山の住居...!
A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

ToothlessShark says: PS: Maiii it seems that you finally made a game out of it. ^-^

* stares *Posted ImageJ i i i i i ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ..Posted Image

Cosplay version of my Avi..! !
Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo
As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

Haha, yes, Sharky, I did. >^.^<

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.

Eyz

Eyz

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Location神山の住居...!
It was an early summer morning. .As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

Maia reacted: Haha, yes, Sharky, I did. >^.^<

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
A long long time ago, It was an early summer morning. .As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.

Eyz

Eyz

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Location神山の住居...!
I was having tea with my grandfather, he told me that A long long time ago, It was an early summer morning. .As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
One wintery afternoon while sitting in the parlor, I was having tea with my grandfather, he told me that A long long time ago, It was an early summer morning. .As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

ToothlessShark

ToothlessShark

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 552 posts
Mother night was covering the house of her dark silken veil. One wintery afternoon while sitting in the parlor, I was having tea with my grandfather, he told me that A long long time ago, It was an early summer morning. .As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

~A. Rimbaud

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
I listened to the soft sounds as Mother night was covering the house of her dark silken veil. One wintery afternoon while sitting in the parlor, I was having tea with my grandfather, he told me that A long long time ago, It was an early summer morning. .As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

Edited by Maia, 18 November 2012 - 04:48 AM.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

ToothlessShark

ToothlessShark

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 552 posts
Bloop, bloop... water was dripping from the roof, I listened to the soft sounds as Mother night was covering the house of her dark silken veil. One wintery afternoon while sitting in the parlor, I was having tea with my grandfather, he told me that A long long time ago, It was an early summer morning. .As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

Edited by ToothlessShark, 18 November 2012 - 04:53 AM.

~A. Rimbaud

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
As I lay in my bed I heard Bloop, bloop... water was dripping from the roof, I listened to the soft sounds as Mother night was covering the house of her dark silken veil. One wintery afternoon while sitting in the parlor, I was having tea with my grandfather, he told me that A long long time ago, It was an early summer morning. .As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital
For hours there was a long silence as I lay in my bed I heard Bloop, bloop... water was dripping from the roof, I listened to the soft sounds as Mother night was covering the house of her dark silken veil. One wintery afternoon while sitting in the parlor, I was having tea with my grandfather, he told me that A long long time ago, It was an early summer morning. .As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

Edited by I-Am-X, 18 November 2012 - 04:57 AM.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
On a darkened night, quite like usual, For hours there was a long silence as I lay in my bed I heard Bloop, bloop... water was dripping from the roof, I listened to the soft sounds as Mother night was covering the house of her dark silken veil. One wintery afternoon while sitting in the parlor, I was having tea with my grandfather, he told me that A long long time ago, It was an early summer morning. .As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital
It's mostly noisy during the day but at times On a darkened night, quite like usual, For hours there was a long silence as I lay in my bed I heard Bloop, bloop... water was dripping from the roof, I listened to the soft sounds as Mother night was covering the house of her dark silken veil. One wintery afternoon while sitting in the parlor, I was having tea with my grandfather, he told me that A long long time ago, It was an early summer morning. .As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Eyz

Eyz

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Location神山の住居...!
I hear laughter outside but It's mostly noisy during the day but at times On a darkened night, quite like usual, For hours there was a long silence as I lay in my bed I heard Bloop, bloop... water was dripping from the roof, I listened to the soft sounds as Mother night was covering the house of her dark silken veil. One wintery afternoon while sitting in the parlor, I was having tea with my grandfather, he told me that A long long time ago, It was an early summer morning. .As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
And once again, the time has come for I hear laughter outside but It's mostly noisy during the day but at times On a darkened night, quite like usual, For hours there was a long silence as I lay in my bed I heard Bloop, bloop... water was dripping from the roof, I listened to the soft sounds as Mother night was covering the house of her dark silken veil. One wintery afternoon while sitting in the parlor, I was having tea with my grandfather, he told me that A long long time ago, It was an early summer morning. .As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital
I see a flash of something but everytime I turn around, nothing, And once again, the time has come for I hear laughter outside but It's mostly noisy during the day but at times On a darkened night, quite like usual, For hours there was a long silence as I lay in my bed I heard Bloop, bloop... water was dripping from the roof, I listened to the soft sounds as Mother night was covering the house of her dark silken veil. One wintery afternoon while sitting in the parlor, I was having tea with my grandfather, he told me that A long long time ago, It was an early summer morning. .As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

Edited by I-Am-X, 18 November 2012 - 05:48 AM.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
From the corner of my eye, I see a flash of something but everytime I turn around, nothing, And once again, the time has come for I hear laughter outside but It's mostly noisy during the day but at times On a darkened night, quite like usual, For hours there was a long silence as I lay in my bed I heard Bloop, bloop... water was dripping from the roof, I listened to the soft sounds as Mother night was covering the house of her dark silken veil. One wintery afternoon while sitting in the parlor, I was having tea with my grandfather, he told me that A long long time ago, It was an early summer morning. .As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital
There were some times, Where From the corner of my eye, I see a flash of something but everytime I turn around, nothing, And once again, the time has come for I hear laughter outside but It's mostly noisy during the day but at times On a darkened night, quite like usual, For hours there was a long silence as I lay in my bed I heard Bloop, bloop... water was dripping from the roof, I listened to the soft sounds as Mother night was covering the house of her dark silken veil. One wintery afternoon while sitting in the parlor, I was having tea with my grandfather, he told me that A long long time ago, It was an early summer morning. .As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
As I wander through this endless abyss, There were some times, Where From the corner of my eye, I see a flash of something but everytime I turn around, nothing, And once again, the time has come for I hear laughter outside but It's mostly noisy during the day but at times On a darkened night, quite like usual, For hours there was a long silence as I lay in my bed I heard Bloop, bloop... water was dripping from the roof, I listened to the soft sounds as Mother night was covering the house of her dark silken veil. One wintery afternoon while sitting in the parlor, I was having tea with my grandfather, he told me that A long long time ago, It was an early summer morning. .As the sun began to rise A young couple were resting underneath a sakura tree. Under the orange sticks of the sun the heaped ashes of the night, trees were dancing on the rhythm of the cold nothern winds. It was a typical morning like any other. During the day I have class with her, She was in so much stress that she bites the first person she sees after math class, so I felt relieved, seeing her finally enjoying herself as Both of us were looting and pillaging and having so much delight in the festivities. She yells something across the street as the townspeople were rejoicing, with all of this excitement, I barely had enough time to say.... what?

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png