Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

SIU's Q&A Translations & Discussions

Question Answer

• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

Seems like the whole Baam came from inside the tower debacle could have been put to rest a lot earlier. Right now I'm guessing the true heroine still hasn't appeared yet (yeah, pretty late!). Black March isn't reaching Baam's hands anytime soon and appeared before the question was asked. Yeon might be the heroine, since out of all the characters not Rachel has had the most personal contact with Baam. I hope not thought, since she goes much better with Wangnan.

I'm not certain it has been. <_< Ever met the concept of "people as worlds*"? Define a single world to me (are we talking different rocks around different suns, different physical places on the same rock or within the Tower, different cultural, social and gender outlooks, a different temporal one, given the nature of the Tower, or something else: like mind-set and ethical morals each individual carries around, let alone each different brain that makes sense of the physical data around it?)... And a universe (same general problems apply: except focusing on the more quantum, wormhole, pretzel astrophysics, maybe, rather the "personal universe we carry in our heads" thing... who knows)? Then... tell me which interpretation of the ideas SIU was using. :lol:

Playful, trolling creator who likes to disguise his bread crumbs as herrings and dole out half-answers, remember? ;)

*Yes, I've read way too much of les Philosophes for my own good. Let alone Gaiman, Pratchett, Gentle, Williams and others. It's not healthy, even if it does kind of gel with metacognitive psychological theories (except, when they don't: wall-banging stuff ensues with such gems as the concept of "rational actor" being abused)... ;)

Edited by Euodiachloris, 24 November 2012 - 07:15 AM.

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
well, the thing about Baam and a weapon really picked my interest... the cover image of Siu´s blog... idk... i really think, maybe not in a romantic way... but that weapon could be the key of this Arc (?) in a fighting power way (?)

Edited by Rant, 26 November 2012 - 04:02 AM.

I have alwavs found that Angels have the vanity to speak of themselves as the Only Wise. This they do with a confident insolence sprouting from systematic reasoning.
W.B

grzyman12

grzyman12

Potato

• Members
  • 176 posts
LaFa I got a question....
about how much questions like that are in cafe/forum where SIU is answering that??

BoldChild

BoldChild

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 676 posts
Can someone who speaks Korean ask ask SIU why Baam's shinsoo is dark blue? lol

JFfDYT6.jpg

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

Can someone who speaks Korean ask ask SIU why Baam's shinsoo is dark blue? lol

And cyan sometimes. :) Blue, cyan, black and some hints of white/ brightness. :P With swirly patterns. Swirly seems to be another of his things: from pony-tail to shinsoo. :D Why? That also makes me wonder. :)

Edited by Euodiachloris, 28 November 2012 - 11:13 AM.

PlotCap.png

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

Kirizai

Kirizai

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

And cyan sometimes. :) Blue, cyan, black and some hints of white/ brightness. :P With swirly patterns. Swirly seems to be another of his things: from pony-tail to shinsoo. :D Why? That also makes me wonder. :)

Ranker #: Jyu Viole Grace, Twenty-fifth Baam
Sobriquet: Rainbow Tsunami?

Edited by Kirizai, 02 December 2012 - 07:30 PM.

Lucifer

Lucifer

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts
SIU: The first floor's contents foreshadow the entire story of Tower of God.

So he'll end up lost, / Floor of Test

Meet someone wicked and be used/played with, / FUG

Get help from someone he comes across, / Wangnan or S1?

Accept the test, / Climb the Tower?

Get pass all hindrances, / Reach Zahard?

Succed with his goal / Kill Zahard?

And then vanish. / Go higher?

?

Edited by Lucifer, 06 December 2012 - 04:11 PM.

Happines and Light needs a source to exist
Hatred fuels itself and Darkness exist where there is no Light

Wizard's Rules
Spoiler

8Psycho

8Psycho

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationRussia

Q: Will Baam use a weapon later? (12/20/2010)
A: Yep ^^

Interesting... for some reason, i think it would be colorless december.. why not?
Or some other weapon... Black march seems unlikely, but who knows.. since yuri can't ignite it, might as well give it to baam...

LaFa

LaFa

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,384 posts
  • LocationUnited States
Apparently, Anak was based on Dooly from Dooly the Little Dinosaur. Baam's design was based on the appearance of the boy from the game, Ico. Baekryun is an extreme important character. Agnis is Agero's Mother's Maiden name. Baam won't force "justice" or "friendship" into others. Baam's theme was bright black while Koon's theme was dark white.

Edited by LaFa, 08 December 2012 - 12:16 AM.

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 3,043 posts
Baekryun is an extremely important character? Why does SIU say that for every character...

The opinions expressed by this user are solely their own and do not express the views of Batoto and its staff.

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

Baekryun is an extremely important character? Why does SIU say that for every character...

Because he enjoys taunting us by witholding 9/10ths of the web of connections that show just how vital each character is to the over all net that is the intrigue of the Tower and Empire Regime and flashing a mere sentence here and there to fuel speculation? <fake innocent, glowy smile>

Darn it: it works. ;P

PlotCap.png

BoldChild

BoldChild

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 676 posts

For some reason I already feel like he is my favorite character even though he hasn't been introduced yet.

I wonder if the fact that he could control shinsoo without a contract, and people just assumed he was the orphan of a Great Family has anything to do with it, or maybe he will become some sort of mentor to Baam.(is that to cliche?) They are both Wave controllers, and they both grew up in isolation...sorta.

JFfDYT6.jpg

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 3,043 posts

For some reason I already feel like he is my favorite character even though he hasn't been introduced yet.

Yeah, same here. I like his name (I think it means White Lotus in English or something like that), his story and his description.

I wonder if the fact that he could control shinsoo without a contract, and people just assumed he was the orphan of a Great Family has anything to do with it, or maybe he will become some sort of mentor to Baam.(is that to cliche?) They are both Wave controllers, and they both grew up in isolation...sorta.

I wouldn't compare the two at this point, but I certainly find the possibility that Baekryun becomes Baam mentor possible. It will fit the story nicely and also Baam always needed someone like that in his life. Besides if Wolhaiksong helps the boy escape the clutches of FUG, then the relationship between the two can easily be established and sounds even natural to occur.

The opinions expressed by this user are solely their own and do not express the views of Batoto and its staff.

Imperator

Imperator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,501 posts
  • LocationIn the battlefield.

Baam's theme was bright black while Koon's theme was dark white.

So they complement each other? Would explain why Koon appreciates Baam in that way, he's the kind of person who doesn't care a lot about people unless he can use them for his own interest in a possible future.

Furudo Erik

Furudo Erik

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 733 posts

Because someone has to publish those comics trolling Loserek Losino.

Genboke

Genboke

Potato

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • LocationInside vanilla ice~
Wow, really SIU is amazing just because

Turning this:
http://www.google.com.mx/imgres?q=dooly+the+little+dinosaur&um=1&hl=es-419&sa=N&tbo=d&noj=1&tbm=isch&tbnid=Sqkk62UsEjcYWM:&imgrefurl=http://mangamarket.wordpress.com/2011/01/15/whats-manhwa/&docid=VK2tOiH8rS90RM&imgurl=http://mangamarket.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/dooly.jpeg&w=200&h=252&ei=ufHcUPjWDIXt2QX_x4CoBg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=119&vpy=124&dur=41&hovh=201&hovw=160&tx=103&ty=99&sig=106598450937957590341&page=1&tbnh=141&tbnw=111&start=0&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0,i:88&biw=1280&bih=624
Into this:
http://www.google.com.mx/imgres?q=Anak+tower+of+god&um=1&hl=es-419&tbo=d&noj=1&tbm=isch&tbnid=zeRx0lzCXL-9SM:&imgrefurl=http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/2135-spoilers-tower-of-god-chapter-68/page__st__40&docid=Dm9UOK6GMYvEWM&imgurl=http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt305/darkzero46/CuteAnak2.jpg&w=400&h=232&ei=xfPcUMyyLKOf2QXTn4D4DA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=612&vpy=98&dur=2831&hovh=171&hovw=295&tx=97&ty=89&sig=106598450937957590341&page=1&tbnh=140&tbnw=246&start=0&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0,i:97&biw=1280&bih=624

hmm... i don't know how to post images ... if someone could tell me i'll really appreciate it ^_^

Edited by Genboke, 28 December 2012 - 01:26 AM.

tumblr_n3ceyv5wyg1t8slm6o2_250.giftumblr_n3ceyv5wyg1t8slm6o4_250.gif

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

LaFa I got a question....
about how much questions like that are in cafe/forum where SIU is answering that??

This is from my post in 'Tower of God Q&A'

There was some questions at the official cafe (http://cafe.naver.com/inutero3334 ) [You need Naver account to register to cafe and read posts.] answered by SIU which might be interesting, so I translated them.

Q : How did Hong Chunhwa get his ignition weapon, Narumada, when he just got to the 2nd floor?

A : It is like a person without license owning F1 car.

Q : Ren seems to be moving only by himself, why no guide? Is moving without guide his skill?

A : When Ren came, he did come with a guide. (By, the way, there is no reason for guide skills unless someone is going through middle area.)

Q : Can you tell us how many irregulars exist?

A : That is secret.

Q : When Yuri talked to Headon, she said Headon was the most veteran. What dose it mean?

A : Headon being "The most veteran" means he was the first guardian to meet with Zahard. It dose not have anything to do with age. (Guardians' ages are something one simply can not find out.)

P.S. It seems to be SIU is busy nowadays and can not come to cafe. (His last reply to question post was 2011. 9. 26. And his last post was 2012. 2. 13)

The Corinthian

The Corinthian

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 814 posts
A lot of people were joking about Baam getting the rainbow Undicember. But it might actually be much more probable that he gets it than any other of the thirteen months series weapons, as it is unclaimed. What if Gong-Bang brings it out as the reward for an especially hard test. This because they know that Androssi is among the contestants and they think she will win it.

The item might have been put up as a prize for other princesses as well, but to get the item you must also get it to accept you and no princess no mater how strong have managed that. Baam however have that special thing about him that melts the items heart you know.

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • LocationFormer Tenochtitlan

This is from my post in 'Tower of God Q&A'

There was some questions at the official cafe (http://cafe.naver.com/inutero3334 ) [You need Naver account to register to cafe and read posts.] answered by SIU which might be interesting, so I translated them.

Q : How did Hong Chunhwa get his ignition weapon, Narumada, when he just got to the 2nd floor?

A : It is like a person without license owning F1 car.

Q : Ren seems to be moving only by himself, why no guide? Is moving without guide his skill?

A : When Ren came, he did come with a guide. (By, the way, there is no reason for guide skills unless someone is going through middle area.)

Q : Can you tell us how many irregulars exist?

A : That is secret.

Q : When Yuri talked to Headon, she said Headon was the most veteran. What dose it mean?

A : Headon being "The most veteran" means he was the first guardian to meet with Zahard. It dose not have anything to do with age. (Guardians' ages are something one simply can not find out.)

P.S. It seems to be SIU is busy nowadays and can not come to cafe. (His last reply to question post was 2011. 9. 26. And his last post was 2012. 2. 13)

Wow! Thank you! We haven´t seen this before. Or at least not me! :)

He didn´t answer about how Hong got his ignition weapon! :D. For some reason I believe he is still going to be with Ship´s team

And about Ren. Where is he moving through then? Outside or Inside Tower?

And it is really suspicious that he doesn´t want to say how many irregulars are in the Tower. We know about 4(Enryu, Urek Mazino, Baam and Rachel). Are there anymore? Is that what he is trying to say?

Hwa_Ryun_showing_both_eyes.png

God-Emperor

God-Emperor

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,729 posts
  • LocationRelaxing inside of trees of 77th Floor and reading something.

1) He didn´t answer about how Hong got his ignition weapon! :D. For some reason I believe he is still going to be with Ship´s team

2) And it is really suspicious that he doesn´t want to say how many irregulars are in the Tower. We know about 4(Enryu, Urek Mazino, Baam and Rachel). Are there anymore? Is that what he is trying to say?

1) I think it's same way how Koon got his bag or similar way.

2) It's very obvious since I posted in past. How you think the people was here before Zahard came to found the empire? Some irregulars was climbing and gave birth to some children and we got here. Yeah, we need to wait until we know all but I bet some irregular(s) are living in some part of Tower without someone knowing they're irregulars.