Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoiler] Raws Discussion

raws

• Please log in to reply
469 replies to this topic

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

true, nothing like a flashy villain to keep a story lively :D

Tn7HA0h.png

oceana

oceana

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 471 posts

true, nothing like a flashy villain to keep a story lively :D

yeah - I totaly agree xD lol

Edited by oceana, 20 March 2013 - 12:26 AM.

To your left is a batch of cookies, and towards your right is a hall filled with doom. Which do you chose?

Kokai

Kokai

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • LocationEverywhere, nowhere, somewhere and anywhere.

is it just me or did lark blow up a room and a chapter later everyone is acting like nothing ever happened?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

well, that's kinda what it looks like to me too..........again though, I'm just not sure without the dialogue and narrative and stuff. I hate jumping to conclusions about what's going on when I can't actually read it. 

This title has always given me that same problem, trying to look at the Naver chapters and really have a good idea of what's going on I find difficult with the more dialogue driven webtoons. Tower of God? Green Boy? no problem..........I'm 90% sure of what's going on, even with the Korean dialogue. This one? Too many nuances and details to be found only in the words..........still though, I've gotten back in the habit of looking at the new chapters on Naver since the hiatus ended. 

Tn7HA0h.png

oceana

oceana

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 471 posts

Ugh... so close to seeing what Tepes' real face looks like. Is it just me or do the tattoos look inverted in that picture?

Wow, I didn't even catch that!

To your left is a batch of cookies, and towards your right is a hall filled with doom. Which do you chose?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

new chapter's out, I didn't even think of the whole thing with Lark showing a power and Setz freaking out over it..........it's got to be pretty glaring to him, knowing the truth about Lark

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=297795&no=103&weekday=mon

Tn7HA0h.png

Rxyz

Rxyz

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Mangacow translated Chapter 96

http://mngcow.com/crepuscule_yamchi/96/

Lost_in_translation

Lost_in_translation

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationBeneath the darkness

Can any one give spoliers about whats going in latest chapter?

Kokai

Kokai

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 602 posts

well the original chepesh looks nothing like lark but he looks just like him in his dreams. I'm sure oceana or someone already brought it up but it's possible that chepesh is in a spiritform simmiliar like a ghost can change into fog and waited for a suitable host.  when he entered/possessed lark maybe so much time had gone by already that he didn't remember his original form so he took the form of his host.

or maybe he changed his form in lark to look like him so lark would trust him.

anyway having the nature power over light...that's pretty neat. also when looking at larks eyes...it seems like his original eyes are still in the backround behind the pureblood vampire eyes he sports now.

I'm curious as to what setz confronts lark about, the story is picking up guys and gals :)

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

mangacow released 97, today's Naver chapter,  also

http://mngcow.com/crepuscule_yamchi/97/?all

I'm curious as to what setz confronts lark about, the story is picking up guys and gals :)

I guess I'm just assuming that's the whole "Lark blowing up things with an Ability"...............since Lark is a human, shouldn't have any ability, and Setz is one of the few people around who knows that. 

Tn7HA0h.png

oceana

oceana

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 471 posts

I guess I'm just assuming that's the whole "Lark blowing up things with an Ability"...............since Lark is a human, shouldn't have any ability, and Setz is one of the few people around who knows that. 

I can't believe I forgot about that lol! 

Setz seems very worried about Larks strange behavior, along with Seere, but Setz has more to worry about then her. He knows that Lark is a human, and therefore, Setz knows that it is impossible for Lark to have an ability in the first place since humans don't have any abilities whatsoever...

This is quite the conundrum for Setz since he and Angela were the only ones who knew about Lark being a human. All of the other students and staff think he is just some non-noble who happened to possess one of the strongest abilities. Also, don't forget how Lark passed the entrance exam with "flying colors." This may affect how others think of him and his new found ability.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that Bathory and Nergal know about Lark as well.

Well the original Chepesh looks nothing like Lark but he looks just like him in his dreams. I'm sure Oceana or someone already brought it up but it's possible that Chepesh is currently in a spirit-form, similar to a ghost, and maybe he can changed into fog to wait for a suitable host.  When he entered/possessed Lark maybe so much time had gone by already that he didn't remember his original form so he took the form of his host, or maybe he changed his form in Lark to look like him so Lark would trust him more.

Anyway having the nature power over light...that's pretty neat. also when looking at larks eyes...it seems like his original eyes are still in the background behind the pure-blood vampire eyes he sports now.

That's a pretty good theory as sure as they come, and I can agree with it wholeheartedly. I can only assume that Chepesh was waiting for some human, with the right compatibility, to be able to handle his ability - so one day he can hope to reek havoc in the world of Crepuscule.

And, as you noticed, Lark now has the eyes of a pure-blood vampire. For those who haven't noticed, just look and see how there is a tiny black dot as a pupil in Larks eyes.

Edited by oceana, 25 March 2013 - 03:41 AM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I can't believe I forgot about that lol! 

Setz seems very worried about Larks strange behavior, along with Seere, but Setz has more to worry about then her. He knows that Lark is a human, and therefore, Setz knows that it is impossible for Lark to have an ability in the first place since humans don't have any abilities whatsoever...

This is quite the conundrum for Setz since he and Angela were the only ones who knew about Lark being a human. All of the other students and staff think he is just some non-noble who happened to possess one of the strongest abilities. Also, don't forget how Lark passed the entrance exam with "flying colors." This may affect how others think of him and his new found ability.

That's a pretty good theory as sure as they come, and I can agree with it wholeheartedly. I can only assume that Chepesh was waiting for some human, with the right compatibility, to be able to handle his ability - so one day he can hope to reek havoc in the world of Crepuscule.

well, Bathory knows for sure  Lark is human, Nergal as well (if memory serves me, he  knows for sure, he's been watching Lark since he was a small child).... and Setz's dad most likely does too, he and Angela were a lot more tight than has been let on I think...............but all of them are out of pocket right now too. Aren't they going to be shocked when they hear about him. Though that seems to be at least part of his plan and reason for exposing himself in such a grand fashion. 

Edited by svines85, 25 March 2013 - 03:20 AM.

Tn7HA0h.png

oceana

oceana

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 471 posts

well, Bathory knows for sure  Lark is human, Nergal as well (if memory serves me, he  knows for sure, he's been watching Lark since he was a small child).... and Setz's dad most likely does too, he and Angela were a lot more tight than has been let on I think...............but all of them are out of pocket right now too. Aren't they going to be shocked when they hear about him. Though that seems to be at least part of his plan and reason for exposing himself in such a grand fashion. 

I can't believe I forgot about those guys lol. I'm not so sure as to if Setz's father knows about Lark being a human or not. I'd figure if he did, then he would have kicked Lark out of the school (or kept him for the sake of Lark being Angela's kid)

Lark seems really ready to just brag to the whole world about his new ability, and as far as I can tell, Lark is in total control of himself. In the speech bubbles, it is obviously shown what Lark is thinking and not Chepesh. 

I'm very confused about how Lark's personality did a complete 360. It is very out of character, but I think the author knows that and what he/she is doing. It is just not very clear or obvious as to why. Did the new ability he was given completely corrode him? Is Chepesh slowly corrupting Lark? Does the real Lark even know what's happening right now?

Edited by oceana, 25 March 2013 - 03:51 AM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I can't believe I forgot about those guys lol. I'm not so sure as to if Setz's father knows about Lark being a human or not. I'd figure if he did, then he would have kicked Lark out of the school (or kept him for the sake of Lark being Angela's kid)

Lark seems really ready to just brag to the whole world about his new ability, and as far as I can tell, Lark is in total control of himself. In the speech bubbles, it is obviously shown what Lark is thinking and not Chepesh. 

I'm very confused about how Lark's personality did a complete 360. It is very out of character, but I think the author knows that and what he/she is doing. It is just not very clear or obvious as to why. Did the new ability he was given completely corrode him? Is Chepesh slowly corrupting Lark? Does the real Lark even know what's happening right now?

Yeah, I've not been sure about Setz's dad either.........but he's awful sharp, and Bathory smelled Lark out in two seconds flat, so, yeah, not sure, though we've been shown in the past that he was very aware of who Lark was. 

And yeah, how Lark is acting right now.........it's very ambiguous just what's going on, where one starts and the other ends . Lark's of course upset about Angela, but going from the gentle person he was to what we're seeing now..........yeah, we're getting Lark's thoughts, but he's got to be being influenced to a big degree I think. Just have to wait and see how things play out I suppose. It was a good feeling seeing Sylvia realize who the teacher was talking about though.......I'd like to see her cowering in fear for her life at some point here. >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

oceana

oceana

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 471 posts

Yeah, I've not been sure about Setz's dad either.........but he's awful sharp, and Bathory smelled Lark out in two seconds flat, so, yeah, not sure, though we've been shown in the past that he was very aware of who Lark was. 

And yeah, how Lark is acting right now.........it's very ambiguous just what's going on, where one starts and the other ends . Lark's of course upset about Angela, but going from the gentle person he was to what we're seeing now..........yeah, we're getting Lark's thoughts, but he's got to be being influenced to a big degree I think. Just have to wait and see how things play out I suppose. It was a good feeling seeing Sylvia realize who the teacher was talking about though.......I'd like to see her cowering in fear for her life at some point here. >_<

Bathory could tell Lark was a human since she met him and person and she picked up on his scent. Setz's father, however, never met Lark in person - so no matter how sharp he is, he needs hard, compact truth/evidence before deducing that.

Yep Lark is acting very strange and must be influenced to some degree, as you said. 

Sylvia is going to find a fate much worse than expected, I hope she realizes that she is practically standing on thin ice at the moment. No matter what deal Neal made with her, and if he plans to keep his promise, will Sylvia find peace. Right now Lark is like a ticking time bomb and it appears that the teachers are not paying that much attention to their student who has gained one of the strongest abilities and is also under some serious mental stress after the killing of his guardian! Grr, these people need to focus about what is right under their noses! (But I guess they shouldn't if the story wants Lark to take revenge for Angela lol)

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Sylvia is going to find a fate much worse than expected, I hope she realizes that she is practically standing on thin ice at the moment. No matter what deal Neal made with her, and if he plans to keep his promise, will Sylvia find peace. Right now Lark is like a ticking time bomb and it appears that the teachers are not paying that much attention to their student who has gained one of the strongest abilities and is also under some serious mental stress after the killing of his guardian! Grr, these people need to focus about what is right under their noses! (But I guess they shouldn't if the story wants Lark to take revenge for Angela lol)

I don't think Navarus wasting Sylvia is out of the question either......Angela was the cornerstone of his plan and Sylvia even knew it all along.  I'd guess he already suspects something is afoul with her..........he overheard Sylvia and Neal and was already giving it thought back in chapter 91 and 92.

Tn7HA0h.png

Kokai

Kokai

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 602 posts

someone agreed with me, this is the happiest day of my life T_T

I can't believe I forgot that lark is actually not supposed to have an ability xD I facepalmed myself for about 5 minutes after I realized I oversaw something that elementary.

anyway sylvia is not gonna have a pretty end, if navarus ever found out what sylvia did, there is a good chance HE is going to be the one to do her in(like svine said).

Lark demonstrated his ability in such a grand way to find something specific, it wasn't just bragging or threatening. What puzzles me though is that he seems to be looking for an object rather than a person. Or rather he wants someone to find out about him to find said object.

it also seems chepesh has not given lark his ability properly, lark claims what he felt was different from "light" when using it. also there is that issue with the dark haze that consumed lark and his dreamworld, in contrast to gaining a light manipulating ability.

what do you guys think?

Arka

Arka

Potato

• Members
  • 159 posts

There is a wonderful contrast to Lark and Setz now. They all began as happy little kids, Lark stayed a happy guy, but Setz is all stiff and gloomy. Now, with this shocking wake-up call to the transience of life, Lark is all cold while Setz is just freaking out at him, they've like, switched places!

oceana

oceana

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 471 posts

There is a wonderful contrast to Lark and Setz now. They all began as happy little kids, Lark stayed a happy guy, but Setz is all stiff and gloomy. Now, with this shocking wake-up call to the transience of life, Lark is all cold while Setz is just freaking out at him, they've like, switched places!

Lol, now it looks like they've had a change of roles xD

Someone agreed with me, this is the happiest day of my life T_T

I can't believe I forgot that lark is actually not supposed to have an ability xD I face-palmed myself for about 5 minutes after I realized I oversaw something that elementary.

Anyway Sylvia is not gonna have a pretty end, if Navarus ever found out what Sylvia did, there is a good chance he is going to be the one to do her in (like svine said).

Lark demonstrated his ability in such a grand way to find something specific, it wasn't just bragging or threatening. What puzzles me though is that he seems to be looking for an object rather than a person. Or rather he wants someone to find out about him to find said object.

It also seems Chepesh has not given lark his ability properly, lark claims what he felt was different from "light" when using it. Also there is that issue with the dark haze that consumed lark and his dreamworld, in contrast to gaining a light manipulating ability.

I think by now everyone has assumed that either Lark or Navarus is going to do Sylvia in (I'm starting to think that Navarus will probably turn her final dial though lol)

Lark really does want everyone to know about how epic his new ability (or so it seems lol) - I'm not sure as to why though. He may have done that to warn others not to mess with him, or show everyone what will happen to those who anger him/get in his way or he may have just gone loony (I really hope not though lol)

There is also that of which you mentioned, in which, even though Lark gained the ability of "Light" has now found himself being consumed by "Darkness." Still not to sure if this is a effect of Chepesh or the ability Chepesh gave him... It could also just be a metaphor of Lark leaning towards the dark side (lol).

Does anyone have any idea though of what Lark is trying to find? (I honestly have no clue really...)

Edited by oceana, 25 March 2013 - 09:16 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

That right there, that's the thing that made me say it's all so ambiguous as to what's Lark and what's Chepesh..........that line just didn't seem like it made sense from Lark...........Chepesh, well, we know he's got some agenda, that line made me think of just that. 

Does anyone have any idea though of what Lark is trying to find? (I honestly have no clue really...)

yeah, I'm personally  thinking that's Chepesh, I just don't know what that means coming from Lark. (of course it's possible it's a translation thing too........this is a mangacow TL, it might not be totally accurate. )

Edited by svines85, 25 March 2013 - 09:36 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png