Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Tower of God Q&A

tog lahel rachel star

• Please log in to reply
2563 replies to this topic

Nanaya Kiri

Nanaya Kiri

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
quick question: going back to chapter 10, when Baam & Lero-Ro made a bet about which of the regulars would first pass through the barrier, Baam saw a white light around Anak, this caused Baam to vote for Anak & he explained his reasoning behind this as just a hunch, could this be another power of Baam's or simply that Anak was kinda already passing through the barrier & Baam made a last minute lucky guess ? personally, I think it may be the former, what do you guys think?

Do you possess it?

Posted Image

"Everyone...do you know what the most important factor in climbing this tower?"

"That is Luck"

-Lero-Ro-

Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 487 posts
  • LocationAustralia
He saw the Shinsoo.
Disclaimer: I'm often rude without realising it so try not to get too offended.

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts
  • LocationIn Cake Heaven, stuffing myself with cakes(chocolate, fruit, etc.). Mmm... :D
To be more specific, he saw an outline of shinsoo around Anak.

http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2012/3/29/sheep-who-must-not-be-named.html
For pony!!! :D

Miseng is supposedly the Prince of Zahard and thus, a trap. SIU, you've completely outdone yourself this time. :D :D :D

And I'm very sorry, I just rarely accept friend requests these days. I don't really do Facebook friend requests. Maybe next time. :P
------------------
Even though I like TOG, I have no favourite characters. There are only characters I get attached to, for the moment and some traits I adore, just for a while. In the same way, there is no character I hate or dislike. I may get annoyed, angry and so on, for a while.

Epicstar

Epicstar

Potato

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationBrave New World
Is there a definite answer for why Baam hasn't recognized the (Zahard) 3 Eyes on Yuri and Androssi's accessories? Surely he saw it... I hope that if he somehow had a delayed noticing of the symbols, he won't hate the princesses.

Excerpt related. If you look closely, Baam and Lahel's faces are toward the 3 Eyes.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/38/tower-of-god_v1_ch28_by_the-company?supress_webtoon=t

koolguy

koolguy

Potato

• Members
  • 181 posts
it could also be signs of a guide's intuition. i.e. able to predict the future

i wouldn't doubt if baam's capable of that

Marduk

Marduk

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 605 posts
I have a question.

Does Baam's new name, Jyu Violet Grace, have anything to do with Luslec's name, Grace Mircea Luslec?

25 Cazuul

25 Cazuul

Potato

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • LocationTraining under 9AD on the Floor of Tests

I have a question.

Does Baam's new name, Jyu Violet Grace, have anything to do with Luslec's name, Grace Mircea Luslec?

I'm going off what another person, so this might be wrong but someone said that F.U.G stands for Family Under Grace. Grace meaning Grace Mercea Luslec and that everyone in F.U.G has the name of Grace.

Let me state again that I am not sure if this is 100% true as I did not read it of S.I.U's blog but that I read on another forum about it. Although it sounds logical enough for me to believe it.

Lucifer

Lucifer

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts
Grace Mircea Luslec
Jyu Violet Grace
Yu Han Sung

Which is the Personal Name, and which is the Family Name, and considering that there are three words, is one of them a Second Name?
In the start his Personal Name was Twentyfifth Baam, and he had no Family Name, and so he was called Baam for short (rather then twentyfiffth).
Happines and Light needs a source to exist
Hatred fuels itself and Darkness exist where there is no Light

Wizard's Rules
Spoiler

Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 487 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Grace Mircea Luslec
Jyu Violet Grace
Yu Han Sung

Which is the Personal Name, and which is the Family Name, and considering that there are three words, is one of them a Second Name?
In the start his Personal Name was Twentyfifth Baam, and he had no Family Name, and so he was called Baam for short (rather then twentyfiffth).

First name is typically the family name although it could differ, it's interesting to note Grace Mircea Luslec's birthplace is the 80F Mircea, so Mircea is likely his name (named after his birthplace), so the family name could be either.
Disclaimer: I'm often rude without realising it so try not to get too offended.

Lucifer

Lucifer

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts
So if its typciall, wouldn't that mean that it isnt always like that?
So for Baam his Family Name doesn't ahve to be Jyu (or Jyu Violet) just because it first?

Wizard's Rules
Spoiler

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts
  • LocationIn Cake Heaven, stuffing myself with cakes(chocolate, fruit, etc.). Mmm... :D
Because... it's like how the name orderings sometimes follow a different system like Western system, American or something else.

Like Fiona Teo XuQi , as following Western naming system where "Teo" is the surname and XuQi is the given name. Then Fiona = English name.

Then under say... Chinese system, it should be... Teo XuQi Fiona.

Well, I'm using Chinese here but it ought to be similar to the Korean name ordering system.

What I'm saying is there's the possibility Luslec's hometown used a different name ordering system and Baam is following another system. Or Luslec just prefers a different system.

It could even be: Jyu is the korean given name, Viole the English name and Grace the surname.

There're other possibilities though. And I'm probably very very very off!

Edited by Yu Han Sang, 21 March 2012 - 12:18 PM.

Miseng is supposedly the Prince of Zahard and thus, a trap. SIU, you've completely outdone yourself this time. :D :D :D

And I'm very sorry, I just rarely accept friend requests these days. I don't really do Facebook friend requests. Maybe next time. :P
------------------
Even though I like TOG, I have no favourite characters. There are only characters I get attached to, for the moment and some traits I adore, just for a while. In the same way, there is no character I hate or dislike. I may get annoyed, angry and so on, for a while.

Lucifer

Lucifer

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts
Okey, thanks. (Bow*)

Edited by Lucifer, 21 March 2012 - 01:16 PM.

Wizard's Rules
Spoiler

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts
I wish someone would come in and confirm though... :P

------------------

25 Cazuul

25 Cazuul

Potato

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • LocationTraining under 9AD on the Floor of Tests
What did Baam eat when he lived in the Cave? Before he met Rachel, he had to survive somehow.... So like where did he get his basic necessities?

Lost_in_translation

Lost_in_translation

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationBeneath the darkness
probably made food for himself & i guess in cave or Maybe shinso feed him it was stated that shinso defended him when he threw himself to protect Lahael in crown game

25th_chestnut

25th_chestnut

Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 155 posts

probably made food for himself & i guess in cave or Maybe shinso feed him it was stated that shinso defended him when he threw himself to protect Lahael in crown game

Only problem with the shinsoo idea is that if Baam indeed came from outside the Tower, he comes from a place with no Shinsoo.

Ex1led

Ex1led

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
I don't think he came from outside of the tower, remember the Zaharad's sign in cave. ^^

Edited by Ex1led, 21 March 2012 - 08:22 PM.

25th_chestnut

25th_chestnut

Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 155 posts
Jahad also came from outside the Tower, no?

Ex1led

Ex1led

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts

Jahad also came from outside the Tower, no?

Yeah but that sign didn't, so i think, it came from three lords who control tower.

aurinko

aurinko

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationEurope
Why do people think that Baam came from outside of the tower?