Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Tower of God Q&A

tog lahel rachel star

• Please log in to reply
2563 replies to this topic

fistsofrage

fistsofrage

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,596 posts
If it's focused on the prince, it will probably only be focused on him until he meets Baam, travels with him a bit, and eventually fights him when their morals clash. After that, it probably won't focus on him anymore.

"Return of the Prince" is just the beginning arc of season 2 afterall.

Edited by fistsofrage, 01 February 2012 - 11:19 PM.

Pasteduck

Pasteduck

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 697 posts

If it's focused on the prince, it will probably only be focused on him until he meets Baam, travels with him a bit, and eventually fights him when their morals clash. After that, it probably won't focus on him anymore.

"Return of the Prince" is just the beginning arc of season 2 afterall.

That is a good point. Just because the prince and Baam meet up doesn't mean they are going to be buddy-buddy. Start working together or something. Maybe Baam just beats him up and moves forward while the prince still is on the 20th floor. I wouldn't be surprised if SIU trolled our expectations.

aeonstorm

aeonstorm

Potato

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • LocationEurope
i think that the princeand baam will sort complement each other. baam has the strength, talent and potential while the prince seems to have an endless will to never give up.

i mean baam at the moment might dissilusioned about life in general and its possible that the prince may help set baam realise the joys in life per say. i mean in terms of a potential future in the tower baam has everything going for him as i said earlier talent, potential etc.

Terizent

Terizent

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationBehind You
Apologies if this was mentioned somewhere, but I was wondering, is there some kind of certification that rankers possess that gives them the authority to go through any floor they want? How do they prove that they've already conquered a floor?
"Haha! But you're a good guy, right?" he chuckled.
Prologue---xiii

Pasteduck

Pasteduck

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 697 posts

Apologies if this was mentioned somewhere, but I was wondering, is there some kind of certification that rankers possess that gives them the authority to go through any floor they want? How do they prove that they've already conquered a floor?

There probably is but so far they haven't shown it nor has the author spoken about this. My guess is that their pockets might hold that information.

Marduk

Marduk

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 605 posts

There probably is but so far they haven't shown it nor has the author spoken about this. My guess is that their pockets might hold that information.

That's interesting. Let's say that the pocket grade gives the equivalent prestige. Ren, Leroro and Quant have grade B pockets, according to their cards (don't remember about Yu Hansung's). So that should mean that all rankers get a grade B pocket, while perhaps High Rankers are given a Grade A Pocket.

But if that alone allowed its owner to through the floors as they pleased, Baam could've gone to the top already.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationFairy Garden
I have a question. Well, there seemed to be a lot of info such as character cards that appears but did not appear in any part of the manga. It seemed to me that the author has released information not in the manga such as the cards, the 13th month series name weapons etc. I was wondering where can I read all of those information, preferably if it is in English translations already~
Spoiler

Kroll

Kroll

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 282 posts

I have a question. Well, there seemed to be a lot of info such as character cards that appears but did not appear in any part of the manga. It seemed to me that the author has released information not in the manga such as the cards, the 13th month series name weapons etc. I was wondering where can I read all of those information, preferably if it is in English translations already~

I recommend reading Master Author Blog/Translation Thread at this forum
and TOG wiki

Edited by Kroll, 21 February 2012 - 12:27 PM.

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts
This is off topic but im writing it here becase of Q&A are we safe from viz i dont want Tower of God being torn down from the internet just becase they are not making money off it i read that viz told mangastream to takedown One Piece Naruto and Bleach from there site so are we safe ?

m5siUe7.jpg?1

fistsofrage

fistsofrage

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,596 posts
Tower of God is a korean webcomic, we're not in any danger at all.

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts
thanks fistsofrage i'm relieved

m5siUe7.jpg?1

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts
  • LocationIn Cake Heaven, stuffing myself with cakes(chocolate, fruit, etc.). Mmm... :D
Do you think Baam still has his Grade A pocket? Or was that traded in for something else, to make him less inconspicuous?
http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2012/3/29/sheep-who-must-not-be-named.html
For pony!!! :D

Miseng is supposedly the Prince of Zahard and thus, a trap. SIU, you've completely outdone yourself this time. :D :D :D

And I'm very sorry, I just rarely accept friend requests these days. I don't really do Facebook friend requests. Maybe next time. :P
------------------
Even though I like TOG, I have no favourite characters. There are only characters I get attached to, for the moment and some traits I adore, just for a while. In the same way, there is no character I hate or dislike. I may get annoyed, angry and so on, for a while.

Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 487 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Do you think Baam still has his Grade A pocket? Or was that traded in for something else, to make him less inconspicuous?

He probably still has it.
Disclaimer: I'm often rude without realising it so try not to get too offended.

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts
  • LocationIn Cake Heaven, stuffing myself with cakes(chocolate, fruit, etc.). Mmm... :D
Ah, I see.

Hmm... also, Rachel mentioned that there was a book she'd read: about fae helping chosen children to ascend the Tower. I wonder... if you can't exit the Tower, then how the hell did this knowledge get out in the first place?

I suspect that eons ago, there used to be an Exit but maybe the mechanism of the Tower changed and even the Guardians can't leave it?

Edited by Yu Han Sang, 01 March 2012 - 01:08 PM.

Miseng is supposedly the Prince of Zahard and thus, a trap. SIU, you've completely outdone yourself this time. :D :D :D

And I'm very sorry, I just rarely accept friend requests these days. I don't really do Facebook friend requests. Maybe next time. :P
------------------
Even though I like TOG, I have no favourite characters. There are only characters I get attached to, for the moment and some traits I adore, just for a while. In the same way, there is no character I hate or dislike. I may get annoyed, angry and so on, for a while.

Arkel

Arkel

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 16 posts

Ah, I see.

Hmm... also, Rachel mentioned that there was a book she'd read: about fae helping chosen children to ascend the Tower. I wonder... if you can't exit the Tower, then how the hell did this knowledge get out in the first place?

I suspect that eons ago, there used to be an Exit but maybe the mechanism of the Tower changed and even the Guardians can't leave it?

Maybe Rachel was living in the external or central part of the tower and the book was made to help children "climb the internal part of the tower" who is the section where people take the tests
Posted Image

Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 487 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Ah, I see.

Headon actually picks Regulars here and there from outside the Tower.

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts

Ah, I see.

Oh right!!! I see, I see... darn, there's just too much info on TOG. Okay, if they're picked from the outside, then how did they exit the Tower? It's not like there's any communication between the Tower and the Outside World. And I thought you can't leave The Tower?

------------------

Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 487 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Ah, I see.

Oh right!!! I see, I see... darn, there's just too much info on TOG. Okay, if they're picked from the outside, then how did they exit the Tower? It's not like there's any communication between the Tower and the Outside World. And I thought you can't leave The Tower?

Think of life this way, if you can get yourself into a situation you can get yourself out of it, it just may really difficult, Headon can teleport through atleast the Zahard ruled floors and outside the Tower. Enryu may have killed a Guardian to try and find out how to leave.

Necrokey

Necrokey

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts
I wanna know what happened in that brief moment in the middle of chapter 22 where the guy's bullet stops in mid air, the girls wand halts, and the guy with the red bat freezes... why did that happen, what was going on... baam didn't look like he was doing anything, so who did that and what exactly happened... and no one seem to notice anything wrong they just kept fighting after it without giving a thought to what happened in that moment... so please, anyone who knows what happened please tell me!!!

fistsofrage

fistsofrage

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,596 posts

I wanna know what happened in that brief moment in the middle of chapter 22 where the guy's bullet stops in mid air, the girls wand halts, and the guy with the red bat freezes... why did that happen, what was going on... baam didn't look like he was doing anything, so who did that and what exactly happened... and no one seem to notice anything wrong they just kept fighting after it without giving a thought to what happened in that moment... so please, anyone who knows what happened please tell me!!!

Seems like the black march protected him.