Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Change 1 Letter.

• Please log in to reply
11812 replies to this topic

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

Deal

it's the firat time 

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Firat?

Google tells me this is a news arm of the Kurdistan Worker's Party

To me it sounds more like it should be a mythical flaming rodent.

Though I assume it's true form is that of a typo.

Dual

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

Peal

When I double-checked the definition of this one on google, the firat time it gave me the dictionary definition for "eruption" instead (but otherwise results were for "peal"). Upon re-searching it fixed itself. Highly mysterious.

when firat time happens you know you have to erupt

duad - that took me a while

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

duad - that took me a while

Ohā€”I hadn't even realised "triad" was part of an extensible nomenclature like that. (I guess I've heard of monads somewhere, but that was in programming and we like to make up and/or abuse existing words).

Duud.

Dyad ā€” apparently not dissimilar to a duad.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

dyed

as in, my hair was dyed

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Died

of overwork

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
*hugs*

I am sorry you died. Thank you for re-joining us as a zombie <3 I'm sure we have some spare brains lying around if you need them. u.u

Pied (as in pied piper)

ā€”apparently this means "multicoloured", same roots as "piebald", both possibly oddly enough from "magpie".

(As in the bird)

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

:*(

pier

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Tier

Ugh, I'm groggy this morning. Need to keep pushing sleep schedule earlier x.x;

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Ties

Since I went back home for vacation, I have found that I sleep wayyy more than I need to, in face my "productivity" is about one hour for the whole day (this just involves playing games for now)

It kind of sucks and is unsettling but I have decided to enjoy it because I am just tired of worrying about stuff

By the way, have you guys actually experienced a proper morning, where you wanted to actually get up? I don't think that has happened to me for a really long time. I classify all the mornings I don't want to leave my bed as groggy, so basically everyday for many, many years now. 

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Lies

I think I get such mornings about once or twice a month or maybe once every other month (alternatively, more than three but less than twenty times a year) and they always make me look back to how I used to be a morning person =w=

I want my desire-to-greet-the-morning back, but the downside to setting my own schedule is there's nothing like, "if I get up earlier then there's more time to play around before school starts" :/

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

I've came across this video the other day, ways to improve your brain health https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EljpMBicJE

give it a shot, maybe it'll help

lilies

Edited by Feishy Pit Boar, 22 May 2019 - 04:53 PM.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
Silly

I changed a toilet flange today
Very proud

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
geez whats a flange merriam webster time

Lips

it looks tough, but i'm proud of you :^)

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
I'm proud of you too uwu

'Flange' is a very important word because it rhymes with a certain pronunciation of 'orange'. u.u

*Sips*

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
Huh? I dun get orange

And wow no respect for my injections
Soup

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

Flip

So the four day weekend pass just like that. Spent two of the four dealing with relatives. Spent one day running a snake down the drain and replacing the toilet flange. Didn't get much a chance to relax. Didn't even goto Fanime to buy art. I'm convinced that the weekend is to take care of business that you don't get paid. 

On the positive note I revisited local touristy spots, like a sushi restaurant and the winchester mystery house. Again. Like, am I qualified to be a tour guide? 

Edited by Feishy Pit Boar, 28 May 2019 - 04:47 PM.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
Tips

Weekends are for sleeping...but

Touristy spots sound nice. Was it a pleasant day with not many people around? That would be the best.

Going to touristy spots on a day off is one of those things which are actually easier to do than they feel like. Somehow that first push into getting up takes the most work.

Unfortunately there aren't any places around here that aren't crowded, and the weather is a bit intense right about now. But soon(?) I'll be sleeping in the rain uwu.

Doesn't time always seem to go at the speed opposite to what you want it to go at?

Useless dilemma: I'm tired and sleepy but I also don't want to 'waste' the early nighttime by not having fun, wasting time, etc. What should I do?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

Didn't even goto Fanime to buy art. I'm convinced that the weekend is to take care of business that you don't get paid.
On the positive note I revisited local touristy spots, like a sushi restaurant and the winchester mystery house. Again. Like, am I qualified to be a tour guide?

My sister's girlfriend's brother got married this weekend to someone he met at Fanime a few years ago. Apparently they held it this weekend so all their similarly inclined geek friends from the same circles could already be in town.

I don't know if I've ever been to the Winchester Mystery Houseā€”I think maybe I have, but too far back for me to remember it. It's the only thing I can think of even vaguely resembling a proper tourist attraction in this valley, too, unless you count the corporate architecture...

Unfortunately there aren't any places around here that aren't crowded, and the weather is a bit intense right about now. But soon(?) I'll be sleeping in the rain uwu.

Sleeping in the rain (while remaining personally dry, of course) is really nice.

Doesn't time always seem to go at the speed opposite to what you want it to go at?

Yes TT_TT

With the rare exception of when things are relaxingly, pleasantly boring; like when laying down and relaxing in a nice spot of sun.

Useless dilemma: I'm tired and sleepy but I also don't want to 'waste' the early nighttime by not having fun, wasting time, etc. What should I do?

That's usually a time when I grab manga, anime, or a book, personally. One of the ones that doesn't take much brainpower to follow.

Tics

Edited by pokari, 29 May 2019 - 03:24 AM.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

HEY grabbing books, nice, that's what I used to do when I was still reading books. It was so fun I couldn't sleep and the next day was ruined. That's almost exactly what happens when I choose to read manga, except my eyes are affected way worse. Either way it's fun so I won't stop.

Tick

Edited by penrosecat, 29 May 2019 - 11:07 AM.