Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Change 1 Letter.

• Please log in to reply
11812 replies to this topic

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
R- ahem

Nape

Wut

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

ohhh napes are so great 

Vape

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

especially for vampires

vane

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Lane

yeah but i would wanna bite them too

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Lank

I, too, think that biting vampires sounds like fun.

Edited by pokari, 18 March 2019 - 06:25 AM.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Lane

fast lane to boringness

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

land

maybe you can make a living playing games

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Sand

i wish i felt like playing sometimes

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Playing in the sand by myself is less satisfying than when I was a kid. I think it's probably still fun if I have someone else to play with, though.

Hand

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

band

you have to enjoy playing with yourself

the basis of our social identity based on community is long gone

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
I do enjoy playing with myself, for now, just not as much as I used to.

I do wonder to what extent I need other people, to be happy, sometimes. I know if I have no one then I get incredibly lonely and depressed (based on my freshman year of college; I'd sort of made friends by the second year). On the other hand, just chilling with my immediate family seems to be (nearly?) enough for me. But, that's not going to work forever—presumably I will outlive my parents and most likely my sister will go off to live with her girlfriend some day (though not anytime soon, like I wouldn't be surprised if it was a decade from now, and who knows how the situation will have changed by then)—at some point am I going to have to go out actively looking for companionship just because I'm so darn lonely? How would I even go about doing that...?

I realize none of y'all have the answer to such a question, of course :'p *hugs everyone*

Bald

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Ball

plotting and planning is best done in isolation of course

and when it all works out 'you did great bro' to my past self

best feeling ever

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

bell

with housing prices the way they are I don't think you'll worry about your sister moving out anytime soon

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Well, her girlfriend lives on the east coast at the moment, so I'm not sure that applies (if you want to ask me whether such a long-term long-distance relationship is working for them, I honestly don't know. On the other hand they've been dating more or less since middle school to my knowledge, so by default I assume that they will continue to stay together until I'm told otherwise).

However, her girlfriend is also a teacher now, so the cost-of-living thing is one of the major issue is nonetheless.

Edited by pokari, 29 March 2019 - 07:22 PM.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

Just between you and me i'm not optimistic about the stability of lesbian relationship - i recall seeing data that it's several times more likely to result in a breakup compare to a male same-sex relationship. TBH I'm not sure why that is the case. Of course one can also be the exception to the rule.

Edited by Feishy Pit Boar, 30 March 2019 - 08:14 PM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Mmm... If it's actually "several times" more likely, then—given that in our culture I think the breakup rate is quite likely greater than one-per-person on average (or at least in that ballpark; I mean you'd expect it to he higher than the divorce rate right?)—that would imply that some large percentage of lesbians were breaking up over and over and over again? That seems odd.

Spoiler

Regardless, empirically speaking, most of the long-term (like, many-years long) lesbian couples I've known are pretty stable—just like most other couples that have lasted a while.

Cell

Edited by pokari, 31 March 2019 - 04:11 AM.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
Bell

Nice bell curves

fft and multiplication

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Pell

noun
1. obsolete
the hide or skin of an animal
a (usually wooden or straw) post or stake used as a target for practising sword technique, power, etc
verb Scottish obsolete
3. (transitive)
to thump or strike violently
4. (intransitive)
to walk heavily or hurriedly

None of these except 3. sound right to me.

Though I see how 4 would sound right if I were used to 3.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
Peel

Or pell grant named after the senator

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Peal

When I double-checked the definition of this one on google, the firat time it gave me the dictionary definition for "eruption" instead (but otherwise results were for "peal"). Upon re-searching it fixed itself. Highly mysterious.