Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Are You Alice Game

game fun alice in wonderland

• Please log in to reply
293 replies to this topic

Yuuei

Yuuei

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts
-dies- </3

Lalbutt

Lalbutt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationMoving Castle
so the white rabbit died??? :o

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts
  • LocationNear to you is where I´m found~ ... In the beauty of your sound~ ...
the game ended already? O.o ... the red queen is bored ... anyone who would like to play a game of chess with the red queen?

Posted Image

8m6xshwg.png

When the hope of morning starts to fade in me~ ... I don´t dare let the darkness have its way with me~ ...
And the hope of morning makes me worth the fight~ ... I will not be giving in tonight~ ...

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away
i don't know whether this is a good end or a bad end
should try to get hold of those drama cds....

but, anyway, can't let the game end just because of this
so, how about this verdict

END Round 1
Winner: Alice

START Round 2
(should we reset our roles too? like, either reclaim the ones we had or claim a new one?)
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over
Posted Image

Wonderland never ends.
But for now...

CURRENT SCOREBOARD

KWR: 1 || KA : 0 || GT: 0

-dies- </3

Dear Alice, do you have a dream?
You have found and killed the Right White Rabbit and Wonderland is yours.
Mad Hatter, Red Queen and Duchess, what are your dreams? Mayhaps Alice will make them come true, now that the pen is in 'her' hand.

Perhaps you will all be free now.

Posted Image

Wait! Oh no! What happened?!? The gates have been overrun.

Looks like The Game will continue...

Alice, hurry and create your dream before you lose the Pen!

For perhaps... we will have a new White Rabbit...

Changelog

Changed Alice's Rule: Anyone not in the Kill White Rabbit Team might now be the Right White Rabbit.
Added an Alternative Rough Map for reference, city sites and such to be assumed freely.
Added a poll for Ending Results - The RWR will be chosen after the poll.
Anyone who wants to have a change of roles and such, please state so.

Also, sadly we have to inform, that the Cheshire Cat has resigned. He may join us again however...

AS you know, the "Are You Alice?" game are already begun. And I barely play the game. I have to say I wont able to play for a long time. As the title says, I want to resign from my position as the Cheshire Cat.

The reason is I cant follow up with the game since my health were no good these days. I might be offline much more longer than expected, and I'm not trollin here. I hope you can drop my name from the Alice game until I'm healthy enough to rejoin in future.

Your cooperation is very appericiated.

sincerely
-Sesaje the ALLCAPS-

tumblr_mespwcUZxx1rxs3wso1_400.gif

Manga Recommendation: 21/04/14

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
how the eff can grey team win...?

anyway, i voted
Spoiler

and i'm sad that my twin has left. i wanted to play with him more

Changed Alice's Rule: Anyone not in the Kill White Rabbit Team might now be the Right White Rabbit.

does this mean that you'll just choose a random rabbit among the eligible players, and inform only those that need to know?
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
*after (an admittedly short-lived) life full of adventure, Alice decides to live her (his?) next few years (or thread pages, if you wanna be a dick about it) in peace. She (or he. From here on referred to as 'they') decides to relinquish their title (like how a retiring champion leaves his title up for grabs) and retire on their ranch on Alabama, which they bought from the (honestly insufficient) prize money they earned from the game.*

Editor's note: The narrator forgot to mention that the last Alice also bought a big-ass LED TV from which he/she/they/it watches the next round of the game. We've already fired the said narrator for that very unprofessional mistake and we're now looking for a suitable replacement.

Edited by Pizhhh, 25 April 2012 - 04:40 PM.

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over

how the eff can grey team win...?

When both White Rabbit and Alice mysteriously die at the same time, resulting in no wins. :D :D

anyway, i voted

Spoiler

does this mean that you'll just choose a random rabbit among the eligible players, and inform only those that need to know?

Sounds good. D: D: We don't have anyone else next in line right now tho... Nyuh, only the Officials will know.

and i'm sad that my twin has left. i wanted to play with him more

We're sad too :( :( Hopes he get better soon....

*after (an admittedly short-lived) life full of adventure, Alice decides to live her (his?) next few years (or thread pages, if you wanna be a dick about it) in peace. She (or he. From here on referred to as 'they') decides to relinquish their title (like how a retiring champion leaves his title up for grabs) and retire on their ranch on Alabama, which they bought from the (honestly insufficient) prize money they earned from the game.* Editor's note: The narrator forgot to mention that the last Alice also bought a big-ass LED TV from which he/she/they/it watches the next round of the game. We've already fired the said narrator for that very unprofessional mistake and we're now looking for a suitable replacement.

Then, jou're resigning too? To which role? >.> >.> we'd see what we can do....

tumblr_mespwcUZxx1rxs3wso1_400.gif

Manga Recommendation: 21/04/14

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
I was thinking the Forgotten Alice position would be appropriate, considering I'm a former Alice. But since our terrorist pussy is currently out of commission, I thought maybe I could fill in as his substitute.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
so the doggie became a cat? nice

if we follow the rule i suggested, i'd have to step down as baron
let's hope we reach a decision soon. i wanna play

an alice who won shouldn't have to become a forgotten alice, but would all dead alices be forgotten alices (unless they become an official alice again)?
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts
  • LocationNear to you is where I´m found~ ... In the beauty of your sound~ ...
I guess I resign too, sry, I couldnt keep up with the game in the end, so someone who can keep up should take my place^^ ...

8m6xshwg.png

When the hope of morning starts to fade in me~ ... I don´t dare let the darkness have its way with me~ ...
And the hope of morning makes me worth the fight~ ... I will not be giving in tonight~ ...

Lalbutt

Lalbutt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationMoving Castle
:( then i guess ill take the role of the queen? since its the only other kinda female role XD
and sesaaajeeeee ;___;

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
Sooooooooo..... whendoesroundtwostart?

Lalbutt

Lalbutt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationMoving Castle
NOW :D *jumps pizhhha*

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
*ducks*

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
when the poll is over and a new white rabbit has been chosen?
and the cast has been filled up again
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Lalbutt

Lalbutt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationMoving Castle

*ducks*

ur too short for ur ducking to have any effect.

*ties up pizza with super-strong chains*

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
pizhhh, be alice so i can eat you
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Lalbutt

Lalbutt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationMoving Castle
D: but i wanna eat pizhhh :< sharing is caring~

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
but the baron doesn't share.... should i change roles?
あっ ちょっと死んじまった