Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Are You Alice Game

game fun alice in wonderland

• Please log in to reply
293 replies to this topic

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over
Posted Image

A game derived from the above manga 'Are you Alice?'
[click the banner]marchhare.whiterabbit.marianne.cheshirecat.alice.madhatter.redqueen.jack/knave.dormouse

Claim a role in Alice in Wonderland. Fight to keep your place (role).
While many can make a claim, only one shall be the official placeholder.

Polls will be made to vote for the placeholders (time period still to be determined).

There are three factions. Kill White Rabbit Team, Kill Alice Team & Fuck Alice & WR Grey Team.
Which team you belong to is determined by your role.
However, you can choose to betray your team if you so wish.
But beware, as each team have their own regulators who can kill you if you break Team Rules.

Also, for roles that can kill, please pick an instrument of death (weapon)

Do not be afraid to die. You can claim another role.

CURRENT SCOREBOARD

KWR: 1 || KA : 0 || GT: 0

Posted Image

Kill White Rabbit Team

Official Alice: Pizhhh
Instrument: Four Titanium Toothpicks...

Your task is to kill White Rabbit. You must stop at nothing to kill White Rabbit. But first, you must find him. You must find the right White Rabbit. You cannot kill anyone else. Also, forgotten Alices can kill you. To stay alive, stay by Hatter's side.

Official Red Queen: LalMirch // BottledMirch
Instrument: Bazooka-shooting Scythe

The Red Queen rules this team. You have the power and rank to kill anyone who breaks the rules of the team. You also have power to kill Alice and get another Alice if you're displeased with the current Alice. You have 1 Jack and 51 Trumps.

Fighting Queens:

Spoiler

Official Mad Hatter: AotE // King of Chaos
Instrument: Silver Diamond Katana!

Your task is to protect Alice. You're Alice's private bodyguard. The only ones you can kill are those attacking Alice and Forgotten Alices. You cannot kill the Red Queen. You also obey the Red Queen. However, you can also let Alice die by not protecting Alice. You're also to help guide Alice to find the Right White Rabbit.

Fighting Mad Hatters:

Spoiler

Official Duchess:

Your task is to protect Alice by keeping the Baron away from Alice. You can also offer Alice shelter. You cannot kill anyone.

The Duchess has 3 friends and the Chesire Cat is your pet.

Fighting Duchesses:

Spoiler

Kill Alice Team

Everyone in the Kill Alice Team knows who the Right White Rabbit is.
Official White Rabbit: (secret) Everyone not in Kill White Rabbit team may be RWR.

Your task is to run away from Alice. You cannot kill anyone, but you can seek any of your teammates for help. You can also manipulate the environment. Anyone can claim to be a White Rabbit, even Official Placeholders. A secret white rabbit will be picked. Alice must kill the right White Rabbit.

Official March Hare: Seyrine // ChibisukeSey
Instrument: Twin Kodachi

The March Hare rules this team. You have the power and rank to kill anyone who breaks the rules of the team. Your task is also to protect the White Rabbit as their personal bodyguard.

Fighting March Hares:

Spoiler

Official Dormouse: Leonardo de Lé Meilleur
Instrument:

Your task is to sabotage Alice from finding the Right White Rabbit. You cannot kill anyone aside from the Queen's Trumps. Your best friend is the Dodo Bird.

Fighting Dormouses:

Spoiler

Official Baron: Daimaou Sama // Chibi Bottle Reaper
Instrument: [FIXED] By Eating :P :P

Your task is to eat Alice and kill them. You can't kill anyone else. No one can stop you from moving. Only the Duchess can stop you from moving.

Fighting Barons:

Spoiler

Forgotten Alices

Your task is to kill Alice. Your touch can hurt Alice and if you enshroud Alice in your shadow, Alice will die. Only Mad Hatter can kill you.

Forgotten Alices:

Spoiler

Fuck Alice & WR Grey Team

Everyone in the Grey team knows who the Right White Rabbit is.
The Grey Team cannot kill anyone or be killed by anyone.
Official Tweedles: Devil Shota Twins // Ley

Your task is to make pranks and sabotage anyone you want. You also judge whether a death is valid or not when it is undecided between players.

Fighting Tweedles:

Spoiler

Official Chesire Cat:

Your task is that of an informant. However, you talk mysteriously such that no one really understands you.

You are also the Duchess's pet but you wander a lot. The only place you can be fed and sleep for free is with the Duchess.

The Chesire Cat seems to be able to make an Alice into a Forgotten Alice, but only when Alice is alone without Mad Hatter.

Fighting Cats:

Spoiler

Official Caterpillar: Niel_Mordecai

Your task is to negotiate deals and mediate between the Kill WR and Kill Alice Team. Catepillar Alley is your playground and you know all the books within. You are the guide for those books as anyone travelling in them may find the path lethal.

Fighting Catepillars:

Spoiler

Other Positions
Spoiler

FAQ
Spoiler

For now, the roles are first come first served.
Have fun y'all!

Edited by 悪魔双子 Devil Shota Twins, 05 May 2012 - 11:11 AM.

tumblr_mespwcUZxx1rxs3wso1_400.gif

Manga Recommendation: 21/04/14

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

Soran Lioncore

Soran Lioncore

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationAt the Wall
Cheshire Cat seems nice to me, since I like to twist the facts

In case you feel offended by me, please forgive me. I just have a bad sense of humor. Heh...

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over

Cheshire Cat seems nice to me, since I like to twist the facts

:D :D It suits you! Added!

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

Lalbutt

Lalbutt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationMoving Castle
:OOOOOOO can i be official duchess??

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
Oooh, Oooh! I wanna play, I wanna play!!
I wanna be the Baron!! Can I be the Baron?!
Please?! Pretty please?!? Pretty, pretty please, with cherry on top??!!!~~

Lalbutt

Lalbutt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationMoving Castle
hmm.. if im the duchess then i gotta restrain the baron :D

PIZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! get ready to be eaten defeated!!

Edited by BottledMirch, 19 April 2012 - 08:38 AM.

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over

:OOOOOOO can i be official duchess??

Posted Image Yay! We have our duchess! ^-^ ^-^ :o :o We need more people here! Esp an Alice.

Oooh, Oooh! I wanna play, I wanna play!!
I wanna be the Baron!! Can I be the Baron?!
Please?! Pretty please?!? Pretty, pretty please, with cherry on top??!!!~~

Added! :D :D

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail

hmm.. if im the duchess then i gotta restrain the baron :D

PIZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! get ready to be eaten defeated!!

NOOOOOOoooooOO!! You're not allow to eat me, you meanie!. :|

Soran Lioncore

Soran Lioncore

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationAt the Wall
BARON FLAVORED PIZZA CANNOT BE EATEN AS DUCHESS CANT EAT ANYONE

-CHESHIRE CAT-

In case you feel offended by me, please forgive me. I just have a bad sense of humor. Heh...

Lalbutt

Lalbutt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationMoving Castle

BARON FLAVORED PIZZA CANNOT BE EATEN AS DUCHESS CANT EAT ANYONE

-CHESHIRE CAT-

technically... the baron eats me...
BUT WITH A NAME LIKE PIZZA I CANT HELP IT.

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over
Spread the word Spread the word! The world is crumbling the world is crumbling! We need more characters before the world crumbles! Says the White Rabbit. Says we.

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

Lalbutt

Lalbutt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationMoving Castle
LETS SPAM~
jokes. put the link in ur sigs~~!!!

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts
  • LocationNear to you is where I´m found~ ... In the beauty of your sound~ ...
okay~ I think I choose Red Queen^^ ... but I will be gone in half an hour~ and I have a few questions:

do we seek help from other players per pm or do we have to post our plead for help in here?
how do u decide who gets which role? if im the queen i can just kill off alice?
and who gets the white rabbit role? how do u find out who (s)he is?

sry if the answers r obvious ... the game seems a bit complicated to me so im asking to be sure~ ...

8m6xshwg.png

When the hope of morning starts to fade in me~ ... I don´t dare let the darkness have its way with me~ ...
And the hope of morning makes me worth the fight~ ... I will not be giving in tonight~ ...

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over

okay~ I think I choose Red Queen^^ ... but I will be gone in half an hour~ and I have a few questions:

Added! ^-^ ^-^
  • We can plead here. Its kind of like the War Thread, you fight each other to kill. People can also get in your way to protect someone else, for example by putting themselves infront of the one you're trying to kill. Because they can always apply for the roles again. You can kill off Alice if no one stops you in reasonable time. :) :)
    Powerplaying is okay but too much would be not fun nu? :D :D
  • For now we're distributing the roles as first come first serve. When roles are competed for, a poll will be put up to choose. :) :) We're still thinking about how long to put the polls up for - maybe 2 days or every 10 votes. When there are no polls, roles go according to queue on the Forgotten/Fighting list when the official one dies or resigns.
  • We'd choose the Right White Rabbit. ^_^ ^_^ This will be told to the Official Placeholders via PM. We'd make notices here when one or a new one is chosen. Anyone can apply for the White Rabbit role however.

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts

Added! ^-^ ^-^

• We can plead here. Its kind of like the War Thread, you fight each other to kill. People can also get in your way to protect someone else, for example by putting themselves infront of the one you're trying to kill. Because they can always apply for the roles again. You can kill off Alice if no one stops you in reasonable time. :) :)
    Powerplaying is okay but too much would be not fun nu? :D :D
  • For now we're distributing the roles as first come first serve. When roles are competed for, a poll will be put up to choose. :) :) We're still thinking about how long to put the polls up for - maybe 2 days or every 10 votes. When there are no polls, roles go according to queue on the Forgotten/Fighting list when the official one dies or resigns.
  • We'd choose the Right White Rabbit. ^_^ ^_^ This will be told to the Official Placeholders via PM. We'd make notices here when one or a new one is chosen. Anyone can apply for the White Rabbit role however.

yay~ Im red queen!

sooo~ anyone gonna try and take my position now?

Posted Image

BRING IT!

8m6xshwg.png

When the hope of morning starts to fade in me~ ... I don´t dare let the darkness have its way with me~ ...
And the hope of morning makes me worth the fight~ ... I will not be giving in tonight~ ...

Soran Lioncore

Soran Lioncore

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationAt the Wall
NAIMOKA.....

OH..........SO THATS IS WHAT WRITTEN ON THE SCYTHE

Niel

Niel

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationPassion of Pits
Hi' s! I'd like to be Ley position for grey team! (even though I do not remember this character in the movie...)

yay~ Im red queen!

sooo~ anyone gonna try and take my position now?

BRING IT!

I think the evil queen's katana will need to be confiscated this time

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts

I think the evil queen's ?katana? will need to be confiscated this time

... failure ... just sayin ... try again next time ... if u look closely u might notice ur mistake there ...

sry try again next time ... in the mean time I will wait in my castle - the Red Queen´s Castle:

Posted Image

btw - I can use other weapons too^^ ... katana´s r just my personal favs~ ...

8m6xshwg.png

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over

Hi' s! I'd like to be Ley position for grey team! (even though I do not remember this character in the movie...) I think the evil queen's katana will need to be confiscated this time

This is after the manga, not the Alice In Wonderland movie. :P :P
:o :o You're after our role?!?! Let's fight then! D< D< xD xD
Tweedles is Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee.

And we've got one scary queen on the get go... o.o; o.o;

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

Soran Lioncore

Soran Lioncore

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationAt the Wall
Posted Imagethe castle IS IN THIS WAY!!!