Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

General discussions and speculations

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2986 replies to this topic

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA

Was wanting to start a new discussion thread , to break up long searches later on when we want to find discussions on peticular chapters , in the future break it at 101 , and 151 , so a quick search is possible .

I know which caracters , most of the women would bring home from Kubera ,Yuta or Mr Kasak . I could just see this what is a 20 something lady doing with a 13 year old , is it her brother and what do you tell your mom .Or on the other hand Mr Kasak , yes mom he is older and he does turn into a dragon but i love him , And i know my step daughter to be Aquin is 62 .

No which ones one would the guy's bring home , mine hasn't been introduced yet and would be more for fatherly reasons , because my wife would be upset with most choices , and it would give my 9 year old grandaughter someone to play with :P

Spoiler

Edited by battradio, 07 January 2014 - 10:21 PM.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
You sure about this? Wouldn't it make more sense to wait 3 chapters, and start a new thread for the new arc?

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
Maybe but don't think i can change the title , a moderator would have to do that

Edited by battradio, 16 April 2012 - 01:45 AM.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Ah that, it took me a while to figure out too. Just "edit" and "use full editor." :)

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,

pegaso

pegaso

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts
what happens when i bring ______ home

Spoiler

Edited by pegaso, 16 April 2012 - 07:44 AM.

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
Well it apear i was fairly close went to bed at 12:40 cental and it was 5 to 10 minutes before they posted this .
It appears like Ran is still head over heals in love with Rana , and that Yuta can lie big time with a smile on his face .Posted Image

Posted Image
Of course Ashsa thinking Ran and Leez are the two kids , not Yuta and Leez .

Edited by battradio, 24 April 2012 - 08:25 AM.

Macha

Macha

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 359 posts
  • LocationSchuttgart
Noticed now that Yuta doesn't show his frightening teeth. I guess those earrings aren't a god item for nothing, lol.
Posted Image

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
BAHAHA! You're right! The two kids are Leez and Ran! And yay, now that the arc is over, new thread! I wonder if we can get an admin to unsticky the old thread and sticky the new one? :D Yuta seems eager to show his perfect smile. :P

Ran thinks that Leez is Asha's girlfriend, and that Asha likes boobs. Yeah. B) I figured this part out a long time ago, but it's still funny.
And yeah, it seems Leez has no problems with cold, but gets easily too hot. Must be the extra layers of fat. >.>

... lol, Ran is actually the weakest of the lot. And he doesn't realize it. ... HAHAHA! "He's the kind of guy would would kill heaps of people and blame it on involuntary homicide by magical accident." How'd he know? x'D x'D x'D

Edited by Mizura, 24 April 2012 - 12:10 PM.

3492bk6.jpg

Macha

Macha

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 359 posts
  • LocationSchuttgart
Since this is the new chapter discussion thread, I'll quote myself here:

Hooray, new chapter!
We see Hoti Surya in action! And Asha's unbelievable memory skills. And Ran's stupidity pushed forward by himself. X°D He's doing everything by himself, it's a pity there's no more Rana to smack his head and make him realize Asha is actually a girl. Though, I wonder why he didn't comment on Leez' face... Probably because for him, Rana is the only girl in the world, everyone else is ugly by default.
Posted Image

Fembot

Fembot

Global Moderator

• The Company
  • 1,048 posts
Changed a few things around with the old discussion thread so newcomers don't get confused. Also pinned this topic. :>

I also have to say I'm quite excited for this next arc. :)

noctemleya

noctemleya

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 78 posts
From what I understand there won't be much about about Leez' group in the next arc, but I still can't wait to see what's happening with Brilith. I kind of really like her, so it feels really sad to know that's she's actually slowly dying because of Agni. It's one of those times when you don't want to get attached to a character, but you can't help but do it. :( Damn you Currygom...

... lol, Ran is actually the weakest of the lot. And he doesn't realize it. ... HAHAHA! "He's the kind of guy would would kill heaps of people and blame it on involuntary homicide by magical accident." How'd he know? x'D x'D x'D

Both the statement about Ran and about Asha are so true. XD I wonder if Currygom actually created Ran's character so stupid on purpose so that he could also function as the new comic relief character for the second part of the webtoon, since it looks like Leez is slowly becoming more serious and less naive than she was before (hurray for character development!). I found her thoughts about Hoti Surya a really nice reminder that she really isn't as dumb as everyone might be induced think and that she is slowly absorbing everything she can.

Macha

Macha

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 359 posts
  • LocationSchuttgart

Changed a few things around with the old discussion thread so newcomers don't get confused. Also pinned this topic. :>

I also have to say I'm quite excited for this next arc. :)

Me too.
Also, thanks for the chapter!
Posted Image

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Yay! New thread is pinned! Thanks! :D
I was impressed with Leez and the Hoti Surya deductions too! She just severely lacks education, she isn't too bad at logical thinking.
Next arc is very long, so it's one of the arcs I've have the least figured out (also because I can't figure out what's important and what's not). So, on the other hand, I'm really looking forward to it, because there's lots of potential nice surprises to figure out. :D

And I'm also Really looking forward to the arc after that. B)

3492bk6.jpg

Ariatha

Ariatha

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationTexas
I love this one :D

Ran's misunderstanding skills are truly phenomenal, almost worse than Leez's. Leez and Yuta being seen as ordinary children in the eyes of Ran is kinda adorable, and Rana's expression when she read the letter and noticed that he had misunderstood completely was epic. Asha has (probably) no interest in boobs of any size, but hilarious nonetheless.

Also, looking forward to a Brilith arc. I do like her quite a bit.

Macha

Macha

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 359 posts
  • LocationSchuttgart

Asha has (probably) no interest in boobs of any size, but hilarious nonetheless.

Just last night I was quickly re-reading some chapters (I'm writing Asha's wiki page and it takes long because I need to refresh my memories about some events) and I happened to stumble upon the scene where Asha and Leez are walking towards the town where they'll meet Yuta. Asha tells Leez that Airi has gifted her a temp-control underwear suit. Leez is jealous and asks her to lend it to her. Asha tells her that it would rip.
Conclusion: Asha has no boobs, while Leez has more than necessary. XD
Posted Image

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Asha really does have no boobs. >.> Her blog profile didn't even bother mentioning her boob size. Aye caramba!

Spoiler

Watch out, Ran, you chose the wrong chicken as your opponent, Leez is going to make you suffer, along with Asha. B)
But first, Brilith arc, Yay!

3492bk6.jpg

Macha

Macha

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 359 posts
  • LocationSchuttgart
The funny part is that Currygom started by depicting Leez as a chick with huge boobs and no brains (while Asha is the complete opposite: notice also the colors used for them, Leez's are mainly orange and yellow, the colors of the sun, while Asha's are blue and violet, the colors of the ice), but that was just plain trolling, as she's showing her character development while the main story progresses.

Edited by Macha, 25 April 2012 - 01:12 PM.

Posted Image

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
The part that -I- found to be plain trolling is that despite the fact that Leez is the protagonist with big boobs and (supposedly) no brains, she's actually a weird-looking tomboy. xD Her expressions are hilarious. Currygom keeps reminding us that her face is uglier than it looks. Her blog profile even says that her ideal guy is someone weaker than her, as she wants to be the dominant one in the relationship, which I somehow find hilarious.

Besides, Agni and God Kubera's insights pretty much show that she'll smarten up eventually. In God Kubera's insight, it seems she was able to realize everything that's happened to her. So, I can really forgive her her last moments of innocent naivety before she's basically thrown into hell. :(

Chick. Chicken.

x'D

... And Ran's distorted vision of Rana presenting Asha is.... X'D

Edited by Mizura, 25 April 2012 - 01:50 PM.

3492bk6.jpg

Macha

Macha

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 359 posts
  • LocationSchuttgart

The part that -I- found to be plain trolling is that despite the fact that Leez is the protagonist with big boobs and (supposedly) no brains, she's actually a weird-looking tomboy. xD Her expressions are hilarious. Currygom keeps reminding us that her face is uglier than it looks.

True as well, I wonder if when reaching adulthood she'll become more "normal" looking. After all, female Gods are all (probably) beautiful, and male Gods are really good-looking (yay! More fangirlism). (Okay, that was not really the point. But let's assume Leez becomes a Goddess, then you'll understand the point I was trying to make.)
Besides, Anna Haias was a beauty and Rao Leez, despite his afro hair, was handsome as well. It would be weird if their daughter would end up being ugly, maybe it's just her adolescent phase >.> And Yuta has weird tastes, being lovestruck with a less-than-average looking and tomboyish girl. XD
Posted Image

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Hmm... adolescent phase... so, other teenagers have pimples, but Leez has putty face during her adolescent phase instead? :o

But you know, hahah, one thing that's driving a lot of fans (including myself, and as I see it, a number of Korean fanartists) crazy is what the heck her future clothes are supposed to be. In particular, it seems that the only thing covering her breast area are two crossed bands. It's a mystery how those are supposed to cover her breasts. x'D As I saw in one comment on Naver... "In the future Leez will be scantily-clad!" I don't know if you've managed to sign up to the Kubera fancafe, but there are so many interpretations of what her future clothes are supposed to look like. x'D

As for Yuta, poor poor Yuta, he just Had to be stuck with a weird-looking vegetables freak.

Spoiler

3492bk6.jpg