Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kubera Chapters 0-63 Discussion

• Please log in to reply
412 replies to this topic

Nuralataion

Nuralataion

Russet Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 242 posts
  • LocationUSA
Place to talk about whats going on in this manhwa.

Personally, haven't read it, enjoy.

(Thread hijacked by Fem... Sorry Nura :P)

Discussion of the first 9 arcs (chapters 0-63) goes here. Have fun and enjoy the series. ;)

The new discussion thread can be found here, but feel free to continue using this thread to discuss anything relevant to these chapters.

Edited by Fembot, 24 April 2012 - 07:26 PM.
: Purpose of thread changed.

Posted Image

Angryfan1

Angryfan1

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts
stop taking all the first posts i was gonna make this one >:(
...Don't ban me again.

Nuralataion

Nuralataion

Russet Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 242 posts
  • LocationUSA
even if you did make the first post I could delete misplace it accidentally and then I would naturally just have to remake it. >=^)
Posted Image

mfkevinking

mfkevinking

Fried Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 582 posts
  • LocationMiddle of The Country
I'm looking forward to this, whenever it decides to come out of the cleaning closet.
Posted Image
Proud Ubuntu user since May 2010.

Angryfan1

Angryfan1

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts
i wish you would release more chapter when stat a new series
...Don't ban me again.

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!

i wish you would release more chapter when stat a new series

We would release more if we had more hands.

Angryfan1

Angryfan1

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts
i am sorry i don't have the correct software to help you. :-\
...Don't ban me again.

Nuralataion

Nuralataion

Russet Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 242 posts
  • LocationUSA

I'm looking forward to this, whenever it decides to come out of the cleaning closet.

ehehehe....I'll start tomorrow...prob. (had to do ToG and I haven't been in the mood to clean recently)
Posted Image

Mako

Mako

Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 103 posts
  • LocationMexico

ehehehe....I'll start tomorrow...prob. (had to do ToG and I haven't been in the mood to clean recently)

how many chapters are out? I may not be at pro/god level using photoshop but I surely can help, the lack in level may compensate with the amount of free time

Sensei~

Sensei~

Russet Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 457 posts

how many chapters are out? I may not be at pro/god level using photoshop but I surely can help, the lack in level may compensate with the amount of free time

there are currently 33 chapters.

Mako

Mako

Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 103 posts
  • LocationMexico

then there is more than enough room for me to try... what do you (gods from the company... ahha) think?

Sensei~

Sensei~

Russet Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 457 posts
you'll have to check with the Grumpster...... try applying for cleaner position?

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts

then there is more than enough room for me to try... what do you (gods from the company... ahha) think?

Wanna try typesetting?  ;D
oculus picked up cleaning Kubera.
There are also some I might wanna try (my other voice says, god no more stuff!!!) that has no bubbles... It just had text there. lol It's like a cleaning nightmare.

Mako

Mako

Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 103 posts
  • LocationMexico

There are also some I might wanna try (my other voice says, god no more stuff!!!) that has no bubbles... It just had text there. lol It's like a cleaning nightmare.

Well that's something that I have never done or even try... I wouldn't mind trying, just tell me when and what to do

H2Crodon

H2Crodon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
I just "read" the first two chapters of this and have suddenly become really happy that you are picking it up. I then became slightly disappointed as I realize that there's no way that these releases could be timely. I will be looking forward to it though.

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts

I just "read" the first two chapters of this and have suddenly become really happy that you are picking it up. I then became slightly disappointed as I realize that there's no way that these releases could be timely. I will be looking forward to it though.

Before it goes free for all like Nobless, I'm planning to get other translators willing to join. If not and some middle chaps get translated by others, I'm just gonna skip to the end. lol~~~ Ride the wave, don't fight it. xD

Sensei~

Sensei~

Russet Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 457 posts

i can typeset if it'll speed up the release. let me know i can take some loads off you... plus there are some webtoons that i'll like for you to translate that isn't translated yet. = ^D

mfkevinking

mfkevinking

Fried Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 582 posts
  • LocationMiddle of The Country
Good luck getting translators! My sister knows Japanese rather well, but I don't think she is up to doing this at the moment since her school is pretty intense.
Posted Image
Proud Ubuntu user since May 2010.

Nuralataion

Nuralataion

Russet Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 242 posts
  • LocationUSA

Your going to make a newbie do massive redraws?  Thats just cruel.  Lol

I can also do a chapter or two inbetween ToG releases if you want, that way Occ doesn't have to do them all at lightning speeds.
Posted Image

Angryfan1

Angryfan1

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts
WTF! why does it seem to take less time to translate Kubera than all of the other manwha. You have translated 4 Kubera in 1 week i want 4 ToG in 1 week too
...Don't ban me again.