Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Best Vampire Movies

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

n/aㅤㅤ

n/aㅤㅤ

Potato

• Members
  • 157 posts
The original Dracula and Dracula: Dead And Loving It ~
=^^=

~!Fiction!~

~!Fiction!~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 500 posts
  • LocationDrowning in Maddnes as I run from the walking dead
Ann Rice's Interview with a vampire and Queen of the Damned

Posted Image

Kayley

Kayley

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • LocationNot here.
I liked Van Hellsing. Y'know, the one with van hellsing, dracula, dracula's "wives", a gypsy ( or something ), frankenstein and stuff. Oh, it had werewolves too.

Haven't watched it in years

Edited by Ҝάɛԃԑ Ҝμᶉόϗῗ, 26 August 2012 - 07:01 AM.

Is my sig too small now?

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
  • LocationThe World I Designed
Haha i see a lot of good picks, keep them coming.

I enjoyed Van Hellsing

SteveoTheBeveo

SteveoTheBeveo

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationSomewhere that you don't know...
Any Vampire Movie not Twilight related, is recommendable in my opinion.

Edited by SteveoTheBeveo, 30 September 2012 - 08:04 AM.

Spoiler

perish

perish

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • Locationcannot be located
True Blood this one by far the best
For anime trinity blood is great

HELLSIN IS MY FAVORITE ONE THOUGH

Samhill

Samhill

Potato

• Members
  • 151 posts
Innocent Blood.
"So round, so firm, so fully packed." - Daffy Duck, not talking about what you probably think he's talking about.

Mystika101

Mystika101

Potato

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Location10 degrees north of crazy
I reasonably enjoyed Queen of the Damned, but mostly cause Stuart Townsend is so damned hot, the story line did not stick to the book which sucked. I liked Dracula 2000, Gerard Butler as a vampire, so damned yummy. Van Helsing was good too, and I also liked the sequel to Dracula 2000, even though it didn't follow from the previous one. True Blood, an awesome series, I would give my heart and blood to Eric at any time. Dead and Loving it had me in tears, especially that one scene when he was trying to min control Mina out of the room! 30 Days of Night was also good, welcome back to the vampires who would rather eat first and ask questions later. I love the Blade trilogy! Salems Lot was also good, yay Stephen King! Blood the Last Vampire (live action and English) was okay, Bloodrayne (movies) sucked,Bram Stokers Dracula was awesome! Daybreakers was also interesting. Dracula 3000 was the biggest load of bullshit I have ever watched in my life, poor storyline poor acting, and awful costumes, please only watch it if you feel like having a surgery free lobotomy. Despite all the bad press and what not, I still enjoyed Ultra Violet, Milla Jovovich has my heart and has had it since the Fifth Element!!

Arlo

Arlo

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
My favorite vampire movie, by a wide margin, is a bit of an oddity - Shadow of the Vampire. It's about the making of the 1922 German silent version of Nosferatu, and the concept is that the actor who played Nosferatu - Max Schreck (wonderfully played by Willem Dafoe) - was, himself, a real vampire who preyed on the cast and crew during the filming. HIGHLY recommended.

Sieg

Sieg

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Location.
Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter. Best.

Edited by Sieg, 17 October 2012 - 11:00 AM.

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts

how good was it?

I enjoyed the sensual scenes in Queen of the damned, I disliked Bloodrayne movies too they really sucked

Akumetsu

Akumetsu

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 637 posts

Not best, but the vampires are quite badass! The scene with the horses is fucking awesome!

Zed

Zed

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
Any vampire movie where vamps are killed like the bloodsucking monsters they are. Movies that try to depict vamps as 'poor misunderstood suckers' can go burn in hell. I guess my favorite is Van Hellsing too.

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
I only liked Van Hellsing because Kate Beckinsale was in it.

Sieg

Sieg

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Location.

Not best, but the vampires are quite badass! The scene with the horses is fucking awesome!

I wasn't that serious, haha. But it was a lot better than I expected.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Anime wise I'll put in a vote for the original 2000 version of Blood The Last Vampire. Certainly not the "classic" type vampire story but an excellent big budget anime motion picture. Short but very good.

Tn7HA0h.png

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
the life action of Blood: The Last Vampire was horrible to me but I did like the anime

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

the life action of Blood: The Last Vampire was horrible to me but I did like the anime

Was it? I kinda wondered that it wouldn't be a stinker, the clips I saw looked cheeesy.......

Tn7HA0h.png

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts

Was it? I kinda wondered that it wouldn't be a stinker, the clips I saw looked cheeesy.......

The movie is very cheesy, they tried to cram a lot of stuff in a short movie and made everything seemed rushed. The vampires make up is so badly done, even the blood looked like it belonged in D budget Horror movie.
The acting was bad as well except for the main girl but not enough to save the movie.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

The movie is very cheesy, they tried to cram a lot of stuff in a short movie and made everything seemed rushed. The vampires make up is so badly done, even the blood looked like it belonged in D budget Horror movie.
The acting was bad as well except for the main girl but not enough to save the movie.

well i can't say i'm surprised, of course i'm really biased because how highly i think of the original movie.....I put Blood in the same category as Akira and Ghost in the Shell.

Tn7HA0h.png