Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Can't See Can't Hear But Love - Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

htt91

htt91

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 46 posts

When I read this in korean raw, I cried total of like 6 times. >.>
Funny thing is, now that I'm reading again while translating, I'm tearing up at places that I didn't cry the first time. Wonder why.

Thanks a lot for doing a wonderful job on the translations >_<

Without people like you stories like this can never make it to us who cant understand Korean :(

I feel kinda jealous to be truthful that i can see the raws but not read them unlike you.Please keep up the good work and see this project to the end.Our(the fans i.e) gratitude is with you <3

P.S I cried a lot but not telling where to save my macho image xD
Few Manga/Manhwas I love(no particular genre) :3
Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
mmmm, Ms Yun Jeong seems like she was doing serious stalker mode too....have to add "kinda creepy" to her character profile...

Tn7HA0h.png

Jeanjake

Jeanjake

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
nah she's just overly determined to have what's not hers. She's the complete opposite of So-Ri

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

nah she's just overly determined to have what's not hers. She's the complete opposite of So-Ri

Ah, you might be right, maybe her consciously altering her schedule after spying on them to try to push So-Ri out isn't that out of line with what any other man stealing woman would do. I guess to a degree I'm kind of seeing Yun-Jeong through eyes that know of her previous suicide attempt and her total freak-out and failure to help mr writer before. I take back the creepy thing, like so many of Nasty Cat's character's it's hard not to have some sorrow for even the biggest bad guy types.

Just to be clear though, I haven't seen any reason to have any sympathy for that president yet. Not all of the author's bad guys have unfortunate back stories, some of them are just plain old bad guys.

Tn7HA0h.png

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
Actually I prefer the president over Yun-Jeong.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Ah well, if you like that sort of thing I guess. I suppose there's not a lot of difference between the two, except he's just got wealth and power at his disposal which has made him even less concerned with being considerate to anyone else around him while he tries to have his way at everything.

Tn7HA0h.png

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts
You see, I don't really like Romance.
This is the only one I loved so far.
GO NASTY CAT ALTHOUGH YOU DON"T NASTY!!!

pineapplebun

pineapplebun

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCanada
I'm not even going to hide the fact that it's probably safe to say I pretty much tear up every 3 chapters. Thank you so much to the staff of Mezzoflation for translating this comic. I'm a new reader, but marathoning this (up to ch44) was a great and a bad idea at the same time. I don't think I have any tears left.. ha... haha... No but seriously: Thank you. Thank you so much ㅠㅠ

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
I guess this last chapter shows that mr author's health problems haven't ended even after losing his sight. Not good.

Tn7HA0h.png

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
I only cried in the chapter when his mom wanted to go back with him so she was allowing him to draw and she even started to draw. in chapter 51 i felt like sori kinda lost a few brownie points from me. She left him to go check out clothes, i know she isn't trained to be able to take care of a disabled person but that was just illogical leaving him like that. I expected him to get stabbed or him maybe recoiling and possibly not trusting her as much but instead he realized he loved her( maybe that was just a strong feeling of needing her). and in chapter 52 the only thing that could make this worse for him is if he is near terminally ill and maybe they need lots of money for an operation which will force sori into taking that make up modeling job and i see that nose bleed from his mom might bring back memories from when all the glass broke. Still unsure what the president really wants ,he says he doesn't love sori but its pretty clear he has feeling for her or maybe he just wants to know he could have her. In my opinion he shouldn't even be there he really has no rights over sori,its not like she came as a bonus with the building when his father took it over and even without him in the story i believe it would still be a great story.
Posted Image
(Sig+Avt Made by rockiNangeL)

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
"mega creep" she called mr president......pretty fitting i thought. I shudder to think where that guy is going to go from here to try to separate them......

Tn7HA0h.png

kanji32

kanji32

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Just when I thought he was getting his sight back..

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Just when I thought he was getting his sight back..

Yeah, it would have been nice, that's a fact. Unfortunately my experience with Nasty Cat is that he is a master of using tragedy in his stories. And if you didn't want to call it tragedy at least some very, very heartbreaking story elements.

Tn7HA0h.png

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away
mm, this one really is a master of tragedy. even if he survives, the readers have felt the horror of death and sadness of leaving your loved ones behind. i'm often disappointed when a story ends well that should have ended in tragedy, usually because the mc or their friend/lover are so shallow characters that tragedy would give a little more depth to the story. but with this story i'll be happy either way just because of this latest chapter
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Another great chapter, Nasty Cat sure can tell an emotionally exhausting story. Mr author has to deal with the reality of suddenly dropping dead on a daily basis, Sori is being manipulated by someone she thinks is her friend, separating her from her loved one and taking away her freedom the ultimate plan. Our most loved characters being tormented right before our eyes. Is it even possible for Mr President to be a worse person?

Tn7HA0h.png

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
I think she wants to be friend with Sori despite what she must do to please the president. I believe she will be the key character that will help solve this mess.

And it was very touching to see mr. author says out load he was going to die knowing that she couldn't hear her, probably the best part of the chapter for me

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I think she wants to be friend with Sori despite what she must do to please the president. I believe she will be the key character that will help solve this mess.

And it was very touching to see mr. author says out load he was going to die knowing that she couldn't hear her, probably the best part of the chapter for me

Yeah I agree with you 100%. I think it's probably why we're seeing her be a lot more condescending to him.....her little snide comments and questions about his orders. I don't remember for sure but it really doesn't seem like she was anything but an absolute order follower with Mr President before she started being involved with the Sori and Mr Author situation.

Tn7HA0h.png

ukimix

ukimix

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • LocationBebop, in orbit around Jupiter
Mr President plan is tipical of a person who doesn't know nothing about love or being loved. Shame; I was hoping for a better plan.

Also, I was thinking the doctor and his diagnosis were part of the Mr. President's plan, but nope. It seems Geun-Soo is sick for real. Damm.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Mr President plan is tipical of a person who doesn't know nothing about love or being loved. Shame; I was hoping for a better plan.

Also, I was thinking the doctor and his diagnosis were part of the Mr. President's plan, but nope. It seems Geun-Soo is sick for real. Damm.

Yeah, I'd agree with you about mr president and his plan.......he's absolutely self-absorbed, completely conceited. From what we've been shown, he really can't deal with anyone else as an equal.......he considers himself above everyone. I think that's why so many of his orders and plans are seen as ridiculous by Yun Jeong and his secretary......they really are, he's so sure everybody else is stupid besides himself that he's almost living in a dream world.

Tn7HA0h.png

ukimix

ukimix

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • LocationBebop, in orbit around Jupiter

Yeah, I'd agree with you about mr president and his plan.......he's absolutely self-absorbed, completely conceited. From what we've been shown, he really can't deal with anyone else as an equal.......he considers himself above everyone. I think that's why so many of his orders and plans are seen as ridiculous by Yun Jeong and his secretary......they really are, he's so sure everybody else is stupid besides himself that he's almost living in a dream world.

Yes, But only for that Mr President is a really interesting character. I mean, he is one of these characters that has so much to learn. If, in love, there is no point on using power, then life would have to teach him some painful lessons about love and life. He could be a jerk, but I like him. He gives some additional flavor to Sori and Geun love story. :-)

Edited by ukimix, 13 November 2012 - 07:50 AM.