Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Can't See Can't Hear But Love - Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Saizken

Saizken

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Ugu~~ I don't think, I have enough tears left when this manhwa ends~~

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Hmph.........well, I don't know that anyone's ever said anything about it, but it looks like the remainder of the chapters to this are all behind a pay wall now. So I guess that's that. Another one on the list of "never see the end of". Oh well. 

Tn7HA0h.png

axelssons

axelssons

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I dont get it, didn't he say that he would like to spend his last day with the one love? He's so fuckng selfish just leaving like that without thinking about what she wants.

aaa fuck i dont know, this manwha made me feel things I Haven't In a very long time. I just wanna roll up in a ball and cry but there's no tear only feels.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Hmph.........well, I don't know that anyone's ever said anything about it, but it looks like the remainder of the chapters to this are all behind a pay wall now. So I guess that's that. Another one on the list of "never see the end of". Oh well. 

Oh, a new chapter, and that one's definitely behind the pay wall. Good, I'd love to see this one be completely scanlated, I'll be glad to see I'd been wrong  :D

Tn7HA0h.png