Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Can't See Can't Hear But Love - Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
Too cute <3

Discuss away~

Edited by kishuke, 12 April 2012 - 09:51 AM.

Bakuwoman

Bakuwoman

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
I really enjoy this series so far. It has made me realize that while I may not enjoy manhwa the webcomics are quite creative/unique. I hope to find more @_@

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
Yes, I've found webcomics to be very different from manga C: It especially seems to work well with romances :3

uber_nub

uber_nub

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
makes me appreciate my five senses...
I almost cried a few times

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts

more than a few >;

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
Yes this story his very nice. It's hard to believe it's from the same author as Trace. And he use the web comic format with interesting ideas. The chapters where Geun losts his sight and when he met Sori in particular. I found them really creative. This last chapter (17) too even if I don't relate that much with her character. And the amount of comedy and drama is also very good. The ambulance driver is really hilarious, I wonder if he will end with the manhwaga girl in the end...

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

almost,(?) you did better than me, a really good story but there seems to be "tears in your eyes" moments through out. not necessarily a bad thing, just some really sad moments in a really good offbeat romance .

Tn7HA0h.png

robocup30

robocup30

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 3 posts

almost,(?) you did better than me, a really good story but there seems to be "tears in your eyes" moments through out. not necessarily a bad thing, just some really sad moments in a really good offbeat romance .

When I read this in korean raw, I cried total of like 6 times. >.>
Funny thing is, now that I'm reading again while translating, I'm tearing up at places that I didn't cry the first time. Wonder why.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

When I read this in korean raw, I cried total of like 6 times. >.>
Funny thing is, now that I'm reading again while translating, I'm tearing up at places that I didn't cry the first time. Wonder why.

'cuz it's sad, almost all of the back story so far for everyone is just really sad to me.(maybe I'm just a softie for a sad story) Of course that really makes the the present time and romance so much more uplifting, this is really great and I can't wait for more. Thanks a lot for your work in sharing this with everyone.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Thanks for the new release, this story really gets better with every chapter. I think we're heading towards a tragedy for Dong Seog and his mother.

Tn7HA0h.png

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
Yes it's nice that the story focus a little on the secondary characters too, Dong seong is starting to be my favorite character he is so funny despite it seems he had a very sorrowful past.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Yes it's nice that the story focus a little on the secondary characters too, Dong seong is starting to be my favorite character he is so funny despite it seems he had a very sorrowful past.

You're right, i think that's part of what makes this such a good webtoon/manhwa, the character development gives real depth to the story.

Tn7HA0h.png

BSmith

BSmith

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationLost in the Internet
I really love Dong-Seog!
He acts so awkward around other people and his face is really scary.
And yet... He has one of the kindest, most selfless hearts of any character.
Even paying for his friend's mother to live in a nursing home when he can barely even pay for his own rent.
And when he takes off his hat to say goodnight to his mother's picture, I realized just how much younger he was than I had thought.
As rough around the edges as he is, I really feel that he's a very pure-hearted person.
For me to feel so much admiration for a fictional character, he has quickly become one of my favorites!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
I've just started reading "Trace", I know it's older but it's new to me, but I'd never guess that it's the same author as "Can't See Can't Hear". The two seems so different it really makes me admire the author Nasty Cat.

Tn7HA0h.png

BSmith

BSmith

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationLost in the Internet
As a man, I have to admit I cried reading this newest chapter. (Ch. 24) T T
Thank you Translators!
(And Nasty Cat!)

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

As a man, I have to admit I cried reading this newest chapter. (Ch. 24) T T
Thank you Translators!
(And Nasty Cat!)

I know what you mean, I think I'm building up some tolerance, this time I just teared up really bad instead of out right crying

Tn7HA0h.png

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts

I've just started reading "Trace", I know it's older but it's new to me, but I'd never guess that it's the same author as "Can't See Can't Hear". The two seems so different it really makes me admire the author Nasty Cat.

That was also my first impression but now that I'm a bit more use to them, you can see some similarity in the art. You also retrieve some gag and expression in both. Anyway with this two series Nastycat is in the top list of my favorite web comic artists

As for the current chapters, I'm curious about this mariage thing, how come secretary Yeom didn't find anything on that subject ? If they are really married there is not much they can do to separate them. I wonder what face our poor president will make when he will learn that fact :-)

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

That was also my first impression but now that I'm a bit more use to them, you can see some similarity in the art. You also retrieve some gag and expression in both. Anyway with this two series Nastycat is in the top list of my favorite web comic artists

As for the current chapters, I'm curious about this mariage thing, how come secretary Yeom didn't find anything on that subject ? If they are really married there is not much they can do to separate them. I wonder what face our poor president will make when he will learn that fact :-)

I think maybe Mr. Author was thinking something about how it wasn't really an "official" mariage when he was thinking of their anniversary. Maybe they just had their own ceremony or something like that? They are awfully poor, maybe that's why, they couldn't afford to do it officially? It seems possible to me. Yeah, Nastycat is really good, such a contrast but you're right, though Trace has tons of action the human side of the two stories does have some similarities(they've both got parts that make me want to cry). He's way up there as far as favorite my webtoon authors but Hun and Zhena from Ninteen,Twenty-One and Girls of the Wild's would edge him out for me.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Great new chapter thanks to Mezzoflation Scans. Wow, it would be tough to dislike "Mr President" much more than I do,,, but I'm afraid he's going to work on that.

Tn7HA0h.png

Shamune

Shamune

Potato

• Members
  • 118 posts
Ha ha, the disguise didn't work :P
That president sure doesn't have any tact. I'd like to see him cut down a few sizes.