Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Whine here

share emotions

• Please log in to reply
1984 replies to this topic

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

cat stew

mod gave me a warning and then disappears without explaining why

that was more than a week ago

That's what happens to me every day.

Warnings don't do anything.

You learn to ignore them.

Social Media: Facebook Twitter Discord Instagram

Mangadex Profile: https://mangadex.org/user/1304/justnatsuki

Challenge: Try to find out the secret under this spoiler.

Spoiler

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away

warnings don't do anything you say... well, maybe not yet at least.

there are not enough hours in a day.

and the night has been lasting for way too long already.

haven't seen the sun in weeks, and today we didn't even see the light of day.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

RukuRuku

RukuRuku

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

I made two Skyrim based helmets (dragonplate and daedric) for my sibs for Christmas, and I'm fucking pumped! But I'm sad because I forgot to take pictures during the process so I'll have to make another set so that my guides have proper photosteps (||-_)

Edited by RukuRuku, 22 December 2016 - 04:26 AM.

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

Supposed to take a car to the shop, but didn't get much sleep last night and woke up early. Wanna' sleep more, 'cept the repair place will get busier with people getting minor pre-X-mas repairs and tune-ups.

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts

Shouldn't feel so draggy the next day from just a half bottle of champagne. Such a light-weight in my decrepitude.

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.
Making plans with friends some days, for doing whatever, usually works the way it should. Sometimes, however, my anxiety does NOT want to cooperate. I go pretty much the entire day in agony, swaying between the options of canceling or brute-forcing my way through it. Eventually I tend to just cancel, with a well thought out excuse that I've skilfully extracted from my captain's quarters... And it never makes it feel better. Instead I spend the rest of the day feeling guilty and wondering how many people I disappointed.

Hello, yes, my head is broken, may I have it exchanged please

UIqflpq.jpg

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

~You're~Cute~I'm~Cute~

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWhere perverts reside and crazies roam~
I want to go to sleep soooooo bad but I want to stay on the internet moreeeee.

The struggleeee D :

giphy.gif

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts

Cutie's been gone so long!  (Off commenting on Kubera or something.) The massage therapist I see every couple of weeks is too gentle on my back. It's way overdue for a patented YCIC bone-crushing hug.

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts

This morning's crying jag is still going strong.  F*ing new pain med. has made things a lot worse for her.

Whew. Finally quiet for a bit.

Edited by Natureboy, 15 January 2017 - 02:05 PM.

AnimeManga272b

AnimeManga272b

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationNot far from home...
Why do sub purists always hate on dubs? It pisses me off big time!

blue.monday

blue.monday

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 210 posts

Meh, everything's shit. I am kinda running driving the bus (my life) full force against the wall. Oh well, could be worse. Shit not going so well includes me fucking up my finances and drinking too much and ruining a sit in with my cynical depressive blabbering and generally talking shit. Guess I avoid anything stronger than beer for a while.

-fail

-acquire experience

-use experience to improve behaviour

-succeed
---------------------------------------------------
"The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to such a pass that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love, and in order to occupy and distract himself without love he gives way to passions and coarse pleasures, and sinks to bestiality in his vices, all from continual lying to other men and to himself."  --  Fyodor Dostoyevsky

science hasn't gone far enough  I  Wat zullen we drinken

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
I wanna whine about so many things right now, but my broken brain won't even let me.

PS
The Great Firewall of China is now officially the shittiest thing to ever exist. Won't even allow me to read manga now.

Mimiko

Mimiko

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts

Annoyed by this cold weather i want it to be summer already. 

There's little to no sun my day's are way to short. 

The winter blues took a hold of me so i don't feel like socializing or seeing people, but at the same time i'm lonely and wanna see people. 

Can it just be summer already haha like seriously man 

miku_by_whooaman-dbis7mg.png

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.

...wow. An order was passed yesterday which bars people from certain countries entry into the country I'm in. Supposedly, even people who have visas or are legally allowed to stay but have gone to their home country for, say, vacations can't come back. The move is so dumb, it's likely not going to stop terrorism and will instead affect thousands of innocent people. I usually don't like to talk about politics, but this is such utter bullsh*t, I can't even.

Edited by sjoe, 29 January 2017 - 05:10 AM.

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
This might've been the mondayest monday I've experienced in a very long time. Everything that could go wrong at work did. It went so far that in the afternoon I practically just burst out in psychotic laughter because nothing worked the way I wanted it to.

(It's strange, considering everything, though; I don't feel nearly as dead as I usually do after a crap work day. So I guess right now I don't have a lot to whine about, after all.)

UIqflpq.jpg

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts

So today (Monday) the plumbers are replacing our sewer line. Turns out the pipe was several feet deeper than estimated. Now our front yard has three huge mountains of excavated clay. Worst part: they were like 2/3 the way through the job and announced that a tree I'd been promised would be okay had to go.  DDDDD:    So sad.  This is a beautiful red buckeye tree that was the first thing I planted in our front yard after we bought this house. I put a lot of work into planting it so it wouldn't get 'pot bound' in a clay hole, and I've been caring for it for ~20 years.  It's grown into a lovely specimen and we look forward to the upright clusters of red and yellow blossoms each spring.

Guy running the backhoe tried to get it out more-or-less intact, but couldn't immediately replant it because the inspector has to approve the pipe connections (tomorrow) before they can back-fill the ~4 m deep ditch (Wednesday or Friday). I wrapped some burlap around the base. Still looking at the root ball, I doubt there are enough intact roots for the tree to survive this. (The ball of roots and soil needed to be at least 4 times as big and much less disturbed.)

I'm heartbroken.

Edited by Natureboy, 28 February 2017 - 07:57 AM.

i dont know

i dont know

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts

why cant people mind their own business 

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts

Had a good massage yesterday, but it was over-due. Today my body feels rearranged. There are sore spots in unexpected places. Muscles going "huh, wa?" Needed more sleep to recover, but what can ya do?

Carefully cleaned the top and cap of a bottle of (very) hot sauce. The bottle tends to accumulate bits of dry sauce around the cap, which can cause issues when they drop into food unexpectedly. Thought I'd gotten it off my hands. Sometime later, rubbing a bit of leftover sleep from my eyes . . . AAAAAAHHH!

Edited by Natureboy, 22 March 2017 - 02:18 PM.

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts

Worked in the yard yesterday, well past sundown. Trying to help save the tree that had to be moved for sewer repairs, AND restore the front yard from all that deep excavation. (Raking packed clay off intact sod. Sorting construction debris from natural stones. Grading the fill that's settling unevenly. Etc.)  After hours of exposure to the cold (shivering while pouring water on loose clay to get it to settle), my nose won't stop running. Sneeze-o-matic!

Edited by Natureboy, 23 March 2017 - 01:11 PM.

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
Got chewed out at work today. I feel that it was unfair. And when I feel that way, the entire day is pretty much ruined as I keep going over stupid things in my head to take the stress edge off...

UIqflpq.jpg