Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Whine here

share emotions

• Please log in to reply
1984 replies to this topic

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

cat stew

mod gave me a warning and then disappears without explaining why

that was more than a week ago

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

*reports*

On-topic:  Insurance company finally shipped a mail-order prescription that my wife's been waiting on for what seems like 6 weeks (deny, lost it, deny, lost it, deny). So guess what? It was stolen in shipping!

Edited by Natureboy, 19 May 2016 - 11:29 PM.

Bokuboy

Bokuboy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 260 posts

Ugh. Cat (Oscar) just sneezed all over my new keyboard. Yuck.

Ha! That's not  yuck. I got you beat. How about my cat (Tigger) sneezing all over my arms and face (multiple times in a row). The first was on my arm and I was, "Aww, did you just snee-" and the second one in the face with my mouth open. Now that's yuck!

Top that. LOL

*\(シ)/*

Russet potatoes are the most delicious!

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.
There are two operators required for each machine

I cannot work one and a half machines on my own just because some people are home

It is simply not possible

I'm on the verge of screaming

UIqflpq.jpg

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts

i forgot how horrible of a person i am.

everything and everyone is annoying me

and i ended up venting my anger towards a friend to whom i shouldnt have...

IM or it's for naught

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts

Picked up a spider, thinking it was a bit of debris stuck to the community newspaper. Now my thumb hurts where it bit me. Not much. Just enough to be bothersome.

its kind of a funny story

its kind of a funny story

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts

i memorize fast. but i forget more than half by the next day.

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts

I lost my patience. I really shouldn't have, but I did; 

It was really frustrating to not be listened to, then told you lied, that your information is not exact, that the company was horrible for charging for correcting a mistake that the client made... and then asked for your name and last name, as well as the name of your bosses... :/ and then when I declined telling my surname, since I'm the only [Icee] in the department, they asked if I was that ashamed of saying my whole name to them.

and then I snapped...

I should have been more patieeent... ;.; no matter how goddamn irritating they were.

IM or it's for naught

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

my back hurts WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts

I want to go back to bed and sleep more. Problem is I get sore if I sleep too much (not to mention wasting most of the day). Such a pathetic grumpy old man. Only cats really want to hang out with me.

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts

I want to go back to bed and sleep more. Problem is I get sore if I sleep too much (not to mention wasting most of the day). Such a pathetic grumpy old man. Only cats really want to hang out with me.

Aw. I'd hang out with you (and the cats of course. ;.; I miss my cats). Although... I might steal the wifi to read comics, and either be a hyper blabber or be super quiet >...>

one more week of work, and then school restarts ;.; not enough time to do all I want.

IM or it's for naught

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
Six months more of this. Either this ship is cursed or I'm the one bringing it bad luck. I feel sorry for my senior engineers.

Today I was on shit duty. Literally. Our sewage treatment machine overflowed.

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts

I don't quite have the patience to dominate the front page of Hell.

. . .  and thanks Icee for the kind words.

Edited by Natureboy, 10 September 2016 - 04:22 PM.

AnimeManga272b

AnimeManga272b

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationNot far from home...
Darn it, I can't motivate myself to study...

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
I don't like the direction this country is headed. I despise its current head. I loathe all the voters for not properly using their heads.

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.

While I am used to human being hypocritical, heck I know I can be, but I catch myself when I can and apologized when I cannot.  I am even more enrage by people who blatantly lied to me.  If you are going to lied to me do it in a way I will never ever know or find out or say things that not even true and speaking ill of me. That goes people who goes and tell me, like why would you tell me? Ever heard "Ignorant is Bliss?" I didn't need to know.  Yet, I do not want to call you out on it cause it not my business how you lived your life, but do not be all buddy with me when you are in need of my services or skills and except to have your way.  If I refuse I refuse.  I do have a problem when one start to interfere with my ability to enjoy life I can bit a bit vindictive.  I do not like people assuming how I feel. You aren't me and I am not you do go so don't assume how I look is how I feel.  I know myself best the only people  remotely allow would be people who grew up and raise me since I was a infant or friends with me to the point they are like my siblings.  I deal with problem like I do with most negative things I take them head on when wits, cunning, and negotiations is not enough and eliminate the source.

They are the plague that contaminate my being. 

They are the toxins of my vein

They are the carcinogen of my memories

They are source of all my displeasure and doomed to set me back to my old ways.

May I find the resolve to keep people whom care about me close 

May I find the resolve to forgive, forget, and obliterate all the people and things that harm me.

All I wish there was something like the River of Lethe where I can just drink it and restart from oblivion lose all my memories.     

Edited by Supreme_Lurker_Primo, 26 September 2016 - 01:47 PM.

bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts

I'm following 144 comics on Batoto and for the second day in a row there are no new chapters!

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away

i still have an exam paper to finish.

there's enough time to do it, i just don't feel like doing it.

i hate forced writing.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts

Had to wake up early to nurse wife's bad cold. (Couldn't have slept through the moaning/whining anyway.)  Now she's been pumped full of useful fluids: chicken stock, medicinal herbal tea, fruit juice, vitamin water, etc. and has settled down some. Question now is: Can I actually get some rest before taking the car to the shop? (Can't rest there 'cause their chairs are too uncomfortable and I'm a bit too old to get away with sleeping on the floor. :))  Ugh.

Edited by Natureboy, 12 December 2016 - 02:02 PM.

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

there were two omg301%hendsum beardy italian twins who kept talking with each other in italian in calzedonia at the checkout/information point today but I ended up going to another checkout D:

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |