Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Re: Emergency Announcement: Google Adsense

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
Seems like there is a way to see invalid clicks with google. http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=44008

annoying bast****, not to mention if they can detect why not send warning mails beforehand.

Try telling that to those who'd over 1 million dollars "frozen" by Google.

Also try to show proof google did not send to orginal owners. The thing is you do not have details. You can´t even look in your stats. nor see anything. They will block your whole access and they send you a pre-made mail template without any details. it's the same for 1000000s other people.

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts
  • LocationIn Cake Heaven, stuffing myself with cakes(chocolate, fruit, etc.). Mmm... :D

Seems like there is a way to see invalid clicks with google. http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=44008 annoying bast****, not to mention if they can detect why not send warning mails beforehand. Also try to show proof google did not send to orginal owners. The thing is you do not have details. You can´t even look in your stats. nor see anything. They will block your whole access and they send you a pre-made mail template without any details. it's the same for 1000000s other people.

Well, I do know Google offers different treatment to its' top-earning customers. All they need to do, is send a few emails and everything is resolved 'cos their reputation is likely counted as gold and to lose them, would piss off a lot of advertisers. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone who can help. :( And to qualify, you need to be earning a few million dollars.

Also, I've no idea why they won't release the statistics or details... bah whatever.
http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2012/3/29/sheep-who-must-not-be-named.html
For pony!!! :D

Miseng is supposedly the Prince of Zahard and thus, a trap. SIU, you've completely outdone yourself this time. :D :D :D

And I'm very sorry, I just rarely accept friend requests these days. I don't really do Facebook friend requests. Maybe next time. :P
------------------
Even though I like TOG, I have no favourite characters. There are only characters I get attached to, for the moment and some traits I adore, just for a while. In the same way, there is no character I hate or dislike. I may get annoyed, angry and so on, for a while.

Kalladin

Kalladin

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 293 posts
I looked, and it seemed that google's adsense owned 72% of the market share in 2011. Wow! I saw on a review site for ad-networks that choosing the right network is tricky. Malware contained in an insecure ad can kill a site, because google will think that site is dangerous. Very ironic. Out of curiosity, are there any other things to look for when choosing the best ad network.

Edited by Kalladin, 16 March 2012 - 09:42 PM.

Dafortminor

Dafortminor

Omnipotence

• Global Mods
  • 752 posts
  • LocationEverywhere
http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/adsense_top10/#Bidvertiser
Best and fastest way to contact me is via Discord: Daffy#9194.

Kalladin

Kalladin

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 293 posts

http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/adsense_top10/#Bidvertiser

Visiting this page may be harmful. It has been reported for distributing malicious software.

Opera Software strongly discourages visiting this page.

Strange. I'm going to read it hold up.

Edited by Kalladin, 16 March 2012 - 11:54 PM.

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
seems like mangafox is banned to, it redirects to .me

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

Kalladin

Kalladin

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 293 posts
Lol yea thats right. But that problem if its true, isn't as bad as our problem. In comparison, it's just like batoto's domain name change.

Can't tell if adsense ads are still there.

Edited by Kalladin, 17 March 2012 - 02:21 AM.

Skydreamer707

Skydreamer707

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • LocationMars
maybe this is a stupid question but,how does bakamangaupdates survive? i never see that many ads. dont they mostly run on donations?

Poor Orphan Ian.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Trebor

Trebor

Voice to the Voiceless

• Administrators
  • 1,918 posts
  • LocationUSA
Mangaupdates doesn't host content. That means they have like 1000x less traffic and bandwidth costs.
Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri

Skydreamer707

Skydreamer707

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • LocationMars
;__; didnt think one through.
in that case mangatraders runs on donations, pretty successfully so far.
so its not impossible,but they probably get far more traffic,as they seem to have more series available.

Edited by skydreamer707, 18 March 2012 - 03:31 AM.

Poor Orphan Ian.

Spoiler

Spoiler

katsudon

katsudon

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 14 posts
  • LocationEast Coast
may i make a suggestion, since adsense is now 'off' by default
however if possible the group who's adsense is still active, should have the option to request to have it
turn back on, with the full knowledge that they may... be banned.
“I write, I cook, I eat, I travel, and I'm hungry for more boba" - Katsudon
Posted ImagePosted Image

Translator-~ "to" many projects... \(^o^)/

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!

;__; didnt think one through.
in that case mangatraders runs on donations, pretty successfully so far.
so its not impossible,but they probably get far more traffic,as they seem to have more series available.

We're bigger, since about 3 months ago... We've grown like 2x more in last 3 months.

may i make a suggestion, since adsense is now 'off' by default
however if possible the group who's adsense is still active, should have the option to request to have it
turn back on, with the full knowledge that they may... be banned.

Uh... not sure who'd want to risk that, but they can PM me to have it show again.

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

We're bigger, since about 3 months ago... We've grown like 2x more in last 3 months.

you mean batoto is bigger than mangatraders? wow, I didn´t think that batoto was that big.

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts
  • LocationIn Cake Heaven, stuffing myself with cakes(chocolate, fruit, etc.). Mmm... :D
Oh dear, I hope a resolution is found soon.
http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2012/3/29/sheep-who-must-not-be-named.html
For pony!!! :D

Miseng is supposedly the Prince of Zahard and thus, a trap. SIU, you've completely outdone yourself this time. :D :D :D

And I'm very sorry, I just rarely accept friend requests these days. I don't really do Facebook friend requests. Maybe next time. :P
------------------
Even though I like TOG, I have no favourite characters. There are only characters I get attached to, for the moment and some traits I adore, just for a while. In the same way, there is no character I hate or dislike. I may get annoyed, angry and so on, for a while.

katsudon

katsudon

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 14 posts
  • LocationEast Coast
grumpy just said so. if your adsense is still active ... and you're willing to take a risk. you can pm him to have it put back on. while batoto is waiting for another solution.
just remember the risks, so for those of you, who still have an active adsense, count yourself lucky. wait until you get this month's rebate, and try again next month.

for those of you who got banned, always have a back up. even a backup adsense (following the rules of google, it'll need to be another's person and it be better to be registered to another domain. a cheap domain is easy to get right now, just to "park" your adsense there. while having it registered to another person, that's natural, use your kids/parents/mistress )

also, look for another alternative other than adsense. (oh yeah i did said 'backup' already didn't i, well, i'm stressing it again)

Edited by katsudon, 18 March 2012 - 03:31 PM.

“I write, I cook, I eat, I travel, and I'm hungry for more boba" - Katsudon
Posted ImagePosted Image

Translator-~ "to" many projects... \(^o^)/

k.i.s.s

k.i.s.s

Potato Spud

• Kiss Scans
  • 21 posts
For the subscriber option could you have a button to "Download this Chapter" if its allowed by the scan group?

Skydreamer707

Skydreamer707

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • LocationMars
i dont know how servers work exactly but i have the feeling to host downloads theyd need to pay for another server. (???)

Poor Orphan Ian.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ren

Ren

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 26 posts
  • Locationhttp://lazyass-scans.org
It'll slow the servers.
There plenty for downloads.
Ex:
free m-share
ddl m-traders

Posted Image

Kalladin

Kalladin

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 293 posts
I'm pretty sure it's bigger. batoto > mangahelpers
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/batoto.net
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/mangahelpers.net

Not sure how much download strains their server, but batoto has plenty times more total page views than mangahelpers.

k.i.s.s

k.i.s.s

Potato Spud

• Kiss Scans
  • 21 posts
Not if it was say a javascript plugin which pulls the already downloaded image...

It would be the same as rightclick save as... (so at the end of the chapter you could have it...)

Edited by k.i.s.s, 20 March 2012 - 05:24 PM.