Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
537 replies to this topic

Comicryan

Comicryan

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Heh....hilarious :D

Spoiler

http://mangatopia.net/main/2016/03/enprison-school-c207/

I cracked up when I saw the same thing.

And after this chapter, I also dislike gyarus even more now.  LOL

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I cracked up when I saw the same thing.

And after this chapter, I also dislike gyarus even more now.  LOL

It's actually pretty surprising to see them too......heck, even in the chapter's dialogue the characters comment on "those kind of girls" not being in their school. So yeah, I really don't think we've had any slutty type gals appear in the story before :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Szuwaks

Szuwaks

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

What the heck is happening... But still, I hope that Kyioshi will confess to Chiyo

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

What the heck is happening... But still, I hope that Kyioshi will confess to Chiyo

Spoiler

Heh......you mean with the "time stop" thing? Yeah, hilarious, the author never ceases to amaze me........time literally stands still for a moment or two because the situation is so gut-wrenching  :D

I can't wait for the next chapter when all hell breaks out  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Szuwaks

Szuwaks

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Heh......you mean with the "time stop" thing? Yeah, hilarious, the author never ceases to amaze me........time literally stands still for a moment or two because the situation is so gut-wrenching   :D

I can't wait for the next chapter when all hell breaks out   :D

Well, I was refering more to whole events. I started this series with an anime and when I started reading manga I started crossing new boundaries of WTF.

But yeah, it'll be hell. :D Still, I'm really surprised that Hana is feeling actually guilty.

Spoiler

Edited by Szuwaks, 09 March 2016 - 09:28 PM.

KingKhai

KingKhai

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBirmingham

Heh......you mean with the "time stop" thing? Yeah, hilarious, the author never ceases to amaze me........time literally stands still for a moment or two because the situation is so gut-wrenching   :D

I can't wait for the next chapter when all hell breaks out   :D

Gahaha! I agree. The author never fail to amaze XD

Though, even if Hana has said she will help Kiyoshi with his confession to Chiyo, and Mari agreed not to interfere...well...knowing the author, ANYTHING can happen hahaha~!

WorstWaifu

WorstWaifu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Spoiler

THIS THOUGH. I was so surprised she said that like it was no big deal.

Kate's reactions are my favorite she's so crazy and happy to have Mari back up against a wall. It cracks me up. 

Szuwaks

Szuwaks

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Kate's reactions are my favorite she's so crazy and happy to have Mari back up against a wall. It cracks me up. 

Well, now when "ZA WARUDO" will end, it'll going to be so intense, that Armageddon compared to this, will look as old people's house.

And Chiyo. When she'll see that, I don't know how the feck is Hana going to help. Or is she going to help Kiyoshi at all.

fekalist

fekalist

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts

Holy shit is that Hana cosplay or the actor who plays Hana on the TV show?

Just a friendly beardy bear.

WorstWaifu

WorstWaifu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Well, now when "ZA WARUDO" will end, it'll going to be so intense, that Armageddon compared to this, will look as old people's house.

And Chiyo. When she'll see that, I don't know how the feck is Hana going to help. Or is she going to help Kiyoshi at all.

I can't imagine her just helping him straight up but she said she would, she is pretty deranged though maybe she isn't thinking it through. She is impulsive so.. who knows.

Holy shit is that Hana cosplay or the actor who plays Hana on the TV show?

Cosplayer.. it's actually a picture of me from last summer. ^^; I cosplay Hana cause I love her so much, been a long time since I've been so into a character. 

fekalist

fekalist

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts

I can't imagine her just helping him straight up but she said she would, she is pretty deranged though maybe she isn't thinking it through. She is impulsive so.. who knows.

Cosplayer.. it's actually a picture of me from last summer. ^^; I cosplay Hana cause I love her so much, been a long time since I've been so into a character. 

I now baptize you BestWaifu.

Just a friendly beardy bear.

WorstWaifu

WorstWaifu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

I now baptize you BestWaifu.

LOL. Thanks. Hana is too great not to want to cosplay. 

Edited by WorstWaifu, 18 March 2016 - 07:28 AM.

Comicryan

Comicryan

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

My theory is that Chiyo already suspects that something is going on between Hana and Kiyoshi. I think Chiyo honestly likes Kiyoshi, but will "friendzone" when it's all said and done. I also think that after the last couple of chapters, what is happening now is going to put some distance between the two, and Hana will step up to intervene. Just like after the Ouroboros watersport incident in his room, Hana will make a move.

I've been wrong before, trying to guess how these chapters will play out. I'm still waiting to see if I am right about the Chairman's new friend. 

Edited by Comicryan, 18 March 2016 - 05:09 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I'm still waiting to see if I am right about the Chairman's new friend. 

Oh wow, I totally forgot about the Chairman what with all the cavalry game excitement.........what, it's been at least four or five chapters since we've seen what was going on with him, hasn't it?

bfca0cb072.jpg

Tn7HA0h.png

LimitCycle

LimitCycle

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationIn Space like a Space Potato. Currently in Orbit.

Gotta love how the author just casually throws in a time stop to express exactly what's going on. Letting us follow Kyoshi as he analyzes what just went down. Out of body experience Motherfucker.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Heh...

Spoiler

http://mangatopia.net/main/2016/03/enprison-school-c209/

Tn7HA0h.png

Comicryan

Comicryan

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Wow, 210 is awesome. Can't wait to see it when it's cleaned and posted by Utopia.

However, don't get your hopes up...

Spoiler

Szuwaks

Szuwaks

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Wow, 210 is awesome. Can't wait to see it when it's cleaned and posted by Utopia.

Spoiler

Spoiler

"All you need is love..."

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Spoiler

Heh.......I haven't thought to look for the raws for a long time, but yeah, can't wait now.

Yankee girl was asking for it, she got what she deserved. I particularly love the crying face....yeah, I'm terrible, I know.......don't care either  :D

Spoiler

Tn7HA0h.png

WorstWaifu

WorstWaifu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

After Hana's reaction to Kiyoshi, if Chiyo and Kiyoshi end up together this picture will be me tbh. I can't get over this mangaka's art it's just so phenomenal. I don't know if Chiyo suspects Hana and Kiyoshi of something, like others said it kind of feels that way. I could also see it leading to some kind of funny misunderstanding. Hard to say. 

Spoiler