Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Edit: 50 First chapters <<Lose Virginity or not ?>>

Ch23 Minamoto-kun

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

Poll: Lose Virginity or Not (333 member(s) have cast votes)

Does Minamoto-kun Finally loses his Virginity or Does he Not, What do you think Will Happen before chapter 50 ?

1. Hell yeah, Definitely. (119 votes [35.74%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 35.74%

2. Nah, I don't think So. (214 votes [64.26%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 64.26%

Vote Guests cannot vote

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Everybody has different opinions on defining things. Technically, yes, he did it. However, for me, I'm not so desperate for him to do it that I'm marking this off as a good experience with it.

Fair enough, and now we can look forward to where the author takes things from here.

Tn7HA0h.png

M.A.D

M.A.D

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 259 posts
So.. it's a misfire?
...or do you believe, that the individual can steer the ship of self, to his port of choice, however emphatically the world may try to blow him? - JoJo

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

So.. it's a misfire?

I guess I'm interpreting it as a "no fire" rather than a "misfire".........she freaked him out or he just plain started thinking too much and lost his "concentration" .......so to speak. I though the telling thing was how she acted, she acted hurt rather than just disappointed with his performance (like him being too quick). Kind of like she figured her "strange habit" turned him off, which is, well, probably just what happened.

Edited by svines85, 25 September 2012 - 12:46 AM.

Tn7HA0h.png

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon
I agree with svines; he probably 'lost it' halfway through, one way or another, and he didn't finish. I also still agree that he lost his virginity still, even if it was a bad experience. You don't need to finish for it to count, regardless of gender. The tricky part, where I hope the mangaka will head in (next 20 chapters?) is why he wasn't able to keep it up (maybe it's his lingering gynophobia, or an oedipus complex?)

Richard

Richard

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

I agree with svines; he probably 'lost it' halfway through, one way or another, and he didn't finish. I also still agree that he lost his virginity still, even if it was a bad experience. You don't need to finish for it to count, regardless of gender. The tricky part, where I hope the mangaka will head in (next 20 chapters?) is why he wasn't able to keep it up (maybe it's his lingering gynophobia, or an oedipus complex?)

Of course it counts. It was the same for me when I lost my holy chastity. We went at it for an hour. She came 3 times but I didn't feel shit because of how hard I was.. My best fried told me that he couldn't get it up. Another girl I dated told me that she was so small that it hurt a lot and she didn't try again after a week or so. Everybody has different experiences about it, but they all have something in common: Like any other physical activity, first times suck ass, they are lame.

The manga portrays this perfectly.

This is why I laugh at the glorification of having sex for the first time.

Edited by Richard, 25 September 2012 - 05:34 AM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Of course it counts. It was the same for me when I lost my holy chastity. We went at it for an hour. She came 3 times but I didn't feel shit because of how hard I was.. My best fried told me that he couldn't get it up. Another girl I dated told me that she was so small that it hurt a lot and she didn't try again after a week or so. Everybody has different experiences about it, but they all have something in common: Like any other physical activity, first times suck ass, they are lame.

The manga portrays this perfectly.

This is why I laugh at the glorification of having sex for the first time.

Agreed. And to make matters worse in this case was her "particular" fetish. That's a tuffy when it isn't just play. One, she sounded serious and he had every reason to think it was serious, two, he's an amateur who got unnerved realizing or just feeling like he was being used like a surrogate for another man. Been there on both counts (with a few variations too) and it'll take the fight right out of you if you let it.

Tn7HA0h.png

オニヅカ

オニヅカ

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
I'm sorry, but until the protagonist climaxes inside of a woman in magnificent anime style, bursting his condom and filling her womb with massive amounts of semen that pour out like an unfettered waterfall afterwards, I'm not satisfied

THERES NO CELEBRATING BEFORE THE FINISH LINE

Edited by オニヅカ, 25 September 2012 - 06:14 AM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I'm sorry, but until the protagonist climaxes inside of a woman in magnificent anime style, bursting his condom and filling her womb with massive amounts of semen that pour out like an unfettered waterfall afterwards, I'm not satisfied

Hahaha!!! I think that might be more "magnificent hentai" style but that doesn't mean it's a bad idea or anything. The poor guy spent his formative years getting the crap kicked out of him and being dominated by gangs of psycho girls, I think he's doing pretty good for himself so far.

Tn7HA0h.png

Richard

Richard

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

I won't celebrate until he does his aunt like that.

Edited by Richard, 25 September 2012 - 06:29 AM.

Tio Alexander

Tio Alexander

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationUnknown
I think the author always read Batoto comments before she drawing new chapter. And she'll laugh because majority vote choose "Nah, I don't think So." Minamoto-kun losing his virginity before chapter 50.

Posted Image

The Legendary Amazing Takao's Boobs (open the spoiler or click here)
Spoiler

Theoderich

Theoderich

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts
It's gonna take the virginity of his aunt to get him satisfied I think xD
The guy was way too eager to lose "his virginity" (since a man doesn't have it to begin with) so he couldn't finish since he didn't like the person(Aoi) sexually enough.
Well,the main heroine is his aunt,though, and I bet it's not working unless he get's it on with her(however "morally wrong" that thing is, still better than all those sick sexual desires that target the same gender,children,corpses,animals or even things). Hopefully the auther stops teasing his audience with such "chapter-wise built up tension with no result", this may become even worse than a harem manga/anime (leaving out the point that this here is actually harem,too since he's going to do it with however-many other girls. I can already see the tragic consequences xD).

17.jpg

Kyselin

Kyselin

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationLyon
I think that even if he didn't finish, it can still count as a virginity loss.

オニヅカ

オニヅカ

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

I think that even if he didn't finish, it can still count as a virginity loss.

So let me get this straight: If a man riding up an elevator with an enormous erection slipped off and landed on a woman, accidentally penetrating her vaginal orifice with his member for a brief period of time, would that count as well?

Or what about all the times when that to-Love-ru protagonist got a faceful of bare vagina from random girls. Does that count as "virginity loss" for him?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

So let me get this straight: If a man riding up an elevator with an enormous erection slipped off and landed on a woman, accidentally penetrating her vaginal orifice with his member for a brief period of time, would that count as well?

Or what about all the times when that to-Love-ru protagonist got a faceful of bare vagina from random girls. Does that count as "virginity loss" for him?

Well, it's obviously different for a guy from a girl since there's no actual physical change. A woman's hymen is either there or it isn't, end of discussion. For a guy, this kind of situation, it's just a matter of point of view. For that matter he could claim to be a virgin if he thought it'd do him any good no matter how many woman he'd bedded.

Tn7HA0h.png

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon

By definition, yes. That would count as virginity loss; penetration, consensual or not, would count as a loss. The latter example would not count, as there was no penetration. In addition, svines is again correct in saying that males technically don't have any proof as to if they're virgins or not, so it's more of a mental aspect. In men it's more of a mental barrier than a physical one.

オニヅカ

オニヅカ

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

By definition, yes. That would count as virginity loss; penetration, consensual or not, would count as a loss. The latter example would not count, as there was no penetration. In addition, svines is again correct in saying that males technically don't have any proof as to if they're virgins or not, so it's more of a mental aspect. In men it's more of a mental barrier than a physical one.

Ok then how about this one: cannibal on some island is cooking up some stew. While he's putting in the ingredients all of a sudden a cube-shaped chunk of meat that contains a woman's vaginal orifice falls onto his erect penis. Loss of virginity as well?

You know, this would be alot simpler if there were a clear-cut condition for virginity loss. Like ejaculating after a long bout of vaginal sex for example

BTW, some girls tear their hymens riding bikes. So if a 4-year-old girl had such an accident would she have lost her virginity to a bike?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Ok then how about this one: cannibal on some island is cooking up some stew. While he's putting in the ingredients all of a sudden a cube-shaped chunk of meat that contains a woman's vaginal orifice falls onto his erect penis. Loss of virginity as well?

Now you're just being silly. Not that it really bothers me or anything..........just silly.

BTW, some girls tear their hymens riding bikes. So if a 4-year-old girl had such an accident would she have lost her virginity to a bike?

Yeah, back when I was young enough for virgin or non-virgin to be a concern I heard a story or two like that, never believed the first one of them either.......you?

Tn7HA0h.png

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon

You know, this would be alot simpler if there were a clear-cut condition for virginity loss. Like ejaculating after a long bout of vaginal sex for example

On the first one, svines is right; Silly hypothetical.
As for the second, it does happen on occassion. Generally, women that are Very Athletic (i.e. bike riding, running, swimming, gymnastics, ect) that move their legs a lot, rip their hymen over time. They are still considered a virgin because of the lack of penetration, but they no longer have the proof that it was their first time.

オニヅカ

オニヅカ

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

Now you're just being silly. Not that it really bothers me or anything..........just silly.

IMO, what's more silly is the fact that you guys are trying to set physical conditions for virginity loss, which is nothing more than a mental aspect. That's why I went out of my way with the examples; they all meet the terms required for your definition (meat entering meat). In the end, the cannibal, the man riding the elevator, and the MC in this manga have all gone the same distance with a woman, as far as penetration goes

Yeah, back when I was young enough for virgin or non-virgin to be a concern I heard a story or two like that, never believed the first one of them either.......you?

Shows how much you know lol

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

IMO, what's more silly is the fact that you guys are trying to set physical conditions for virginity loss, which is nothing more than a mental aspect. That's why I went out of my way with the examples; they all meet the terms required for your definition (meat entering meat). In the end, the cannibal, the man riding the elevator, and the MC in this manga have all gone the same distance with a woman, as far as penetration goes

Shows how much you know lol

well that was sure a conversation killer. Not really a big deal though, you really weren't saying anything worth discussing in the first place.

Tn7HA0h.png