Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Edit: 50 First chapters <<Lose Virginity or not ?>>

Ch23 Minamoto-kun

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

Poll: Lose Virginity or Not (333 member(s) have cast votes)

Does Minamoto-kun Finally loses his Virginity or Does he Not, What do you think Will Happen before chapter 50 ?

1. Hell yeah, Definitely. (119 votes [35.74%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 35.74%

2. Nah, I don't think So. (214 votes [64.26%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 64.26%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts

IIIRC from what's been said, didn't Genji not get with this Asagao lady, instead only court her for, like, their entire life?

I'd like that information too.. I got NO idea on the subject... I've remembering reading some other manga that had Genji's story mottif.. but not sure..

According to wiki..
" In one case, he sees a beautiful young woman through an open window, enters her room without permission, and proceeds to seduce her. Recognizing him as a man of unchallengeable power, she makes no resistance."

Thats what the freak wrote to the aunt... lol so even if he failed many attempts that girl wasn't one of it

Gregorie Gardner

Gregorie Gardner

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts
ive always wondered about this in mangas... when there doing the deed most guy still have thier pants on.....its like there expecting to eat and run......

Mira

Mira

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
Awesome. I could just end reading right here and be happy.

foolycooly

foolycooly

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
lol author needs to stop being such a big tease

Bobby

Bobby

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

Probably in ch 25-26..since every next chapter will have cliffhanger or at the end he will just pussy out realising its incest,though he should have realized it earlier when he was sucking on his aunts boobs lol

I think it's going down for sure. I'm not 100% sure what the laws are in Japan are, but here in Canada and I think in most states too, you can marry and do anything with your cousin, it's not incest. I looked it up on Wiki and I'm almost certain it's not only legal in Japan, it is culturally acceptable and even desirable in some cases to marry a cousin. So basically I'm saying the chances of him backing out because of incest are very low... because it's not incest... Hooking up with an aunt on the other hand is illegal in Canada and most states, and I think its the same in Japan, so thats kinda messed up lol, I don't see it stopping him going after her in the end though :P

Anyways it's manga so it can go either way, I'm not trying to bring reality into it too much, but from what I've seen so far incest isn't a factor here and I'm pretty certain this is goin down.
Also even if cousin incest was illegal in Japan I dont see that stopping this Manga from going there :P lol the theme is a guy creating a harem.

P.S. Posted this not just to say whether or not he will get with her, because at this point I think it's pretty obvious, but I've seen the people comment about incest a few times and just wanted to settle the fact that Cousin relationships are not actually incest. To the best of my knowledge it's perfectly legal and socially acceptable in Japan. (It's the same in basically all of North America too)

Heres the wiki page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest_in_popular_culture#Japanese_manga_and_anime

Edited by Bobby, 15 March 2012 - 06:22 PM.

Boss The Kid

Boss The Kid

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
This are looking/going to good for him. I vote he isn't

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts
Your aunt just bought you some juicy melons... you are hungry and thrist..
aren't you going to eat?

Sratis

Sratis

Potato

• Contributor
  • 120 posts
  • LocationWhen the sun is Down, I'm Up.
"Can't you do it a bit more Gentle ?- Looks like mom isn't back yet either" This is Absolutely a Yes.

Edit:
When chapter 23 was out the Situation was like this :
  • 84% No
  • 16% Yes
Then Chapter 24 showed up And these were the results
  • 84% ----> 59% No
  • 16% ----> 41% Yes
I just can't wait to see how much (Skin we could see) change the next chap will Provoke.

Edited by Sratis, 17 March 2012 - 08:05 PM.

15dkqpg.png

Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 215 posts
  • LocationUrAnus.
SPOILER DO NOT READ IF YOU DON"T WANT TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN

Spoiler

Edited by Ulquiorra, 18 March 2012 - 11:45 PM.

3c0md.png

ShiroNeko

ShiroNeko

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the sea....
What a tease really need more pages....
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts

Spoiler

Well that was the goal.. if that didn't happen then yes, would be some plot twist and in need of spoiler..

sofargone

sofargone

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

Spoiler

well thats obvious. Now is it next chapter...?

crysdgon88

crysdgon88

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
i hope... he makes it.... now that the cousin has cracked up and the mother got ushered away by god-knows-who, may be the aunt...

-----I'll be No. 2 but NONE will be No. 1-----

Posted Image

Gregorie Gardner

Gregorie Gardner

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts
hope he didnt forget the wrapper like most manga and anime do it seems.........other wise it will be a unforgettable 18 years......

askmeabout

askmeabout

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationSeoul
Nothing will happen.. He'll lose his virginity in chapter 400

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
Well, I guess the latest chapter answers this question.

PROzess

PROzess

Potato

• Contributor
  • 177 posts
  • LocationGermany
As if, they're going to have a foursome now!

unf2a.jpg

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail

they're going to have a foursome now!

This, I'd like to see.

sofargone

sofargone

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
man they are really dragging this thing out. I want to see a new girl already.

Gregorie Gardner

Gregorie Gardner

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts
...... pahhh disapointed...