Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Edit: 50 First chapters <<Lose Virginity or not ?>>

Ch23 Minamoto-kun

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

Poll: Lose Virginity or Not (333 member(s) have cast votes)

Does Minamoto-kun Finally loses his Virginity or Does he Not, What do you think Will Happen before chapter 50 ?

1. Hell yeah, Definitely. (119 votes [35.74%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 35.74%

2. Nah, I don't think So. (214 votes [64.26%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 64.26%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Rjamwalters

Rjamwalters

Potato

• Members
  • 182 posts
Regardless of the ass that approaches him from now on, he wanted to fuck his aunt from the get and still wants to fuck his aunt. And even if he gets it from something else it would be from instruction of his aunt. So a message to the scripters of the manga, don't be conventional and let bro man hit any random good looking thing when you lead on so hard with the aunt. Morals aside, nephew vs. aunt. Make it happen. Me gusta.

Shinmaru

Shinmaru

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
According to the Manga, Minamoto did not do it with his Aunt, if I remember correctly he says "I did it with "her"(Aunt)[I don't remember her name] in mind" *Cue, the the lonely guy and tissue box*

ChaosSanc

ChaosSanc

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationOn the Horizon
Lol even though it already came out i just want to say to begin with i never believe he would be able to do it because then the story would quickly fall apart and cause some serious problems for Minamoto such as guilt and other stuff for cheating on her or something like that
For Light there must be Dark so what does Dark do to have Light?

Posted Image

Lustful

Lustful

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
He is from the eternal virgin faction, so i don't think he would be able...

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon
I'm rooting that it will happen before chapter 50, or at least before 60. After the close for chapter 44, and the way this author works, it definitely won't be the next chapter, or the one after that, or the one after. But if he can't close the deal with anyone before chapter 60, I'll probably lose interest in the storyline (i.e. if 'Genji' ends up as an eternal cherry with 13 girlfriends, that would be a bit too much for me to consider believing.)

wii800

wii800

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Asahi father will call just when they are about to do it and she stop to go see him

avvernos

avvernos

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
why is too hot

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon
Wahahahaha. Chapter 46, baby. I can't wait to see if the author decides to screw us all over or not in the next chapter(s)

Pugnator

Pugnator

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
Things are looking good for him, which means he'll probably get cockblocked anyway.

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon

Things are looking good for him, which means he'll probably get cockblocked anyway.

I can't help but feel the same way. We only get 9 pages a week, and I keep holding myself back recently because it feels like the... recent developments will end soon. (With a phone call or whathaveyou.)

Hungryman

Hungryman

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow, Red Square, Lenin's Mausoleum, the third board from the right
Maybe. But I don't think so. If he don't lose his virginity, he won't become diplomaed Kazanova and so won't be able to be in an experiment like a Genji prototype. So an author had to give him do it anyway or it will turned out his trying with more and more girls and still don't get what he want. And if so, then manga will become stupid second-sort etchi.

MrKlaus

MrKlaus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
and 194 ppl were wrong here :P <3 48

LightofNite

LightofNite

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationWhats that ?
Chapter 48: VIRGINITY LOST ! The majority loses !
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe."
"If it’s impossible…do we give up?"
"Everything is okay in the end. If its not okay, Its not the end."

Tumblr - http://ohayou-nakama.tumblr.com/

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon
Wow, it finally happened ^^; So now the follow-up would be.. do you think he get pressured by his fanbase for it to happen sooner, or is everything running on schedule? It did seem a bit rushed recently (to me anyway) but only by a handful or so of chapters.

Rakurai Amatsu

Rakurai Amatsu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationAustralia
I recon it will happen but it will be after chapter 50 as it will be dragged on a bit, though thats what I think will happen

Graeystone

Graeystone

Potato

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationNW PA
Wow, giving up his virginity to the woman with 'Daddy Issues'. . .that would kind of suck. Think he'd give it up for a woman who likes him, not because she has daddy issues. . .

Posted Image

Power without Love leads to tyranny. Love without Power to protect will fade.

The only absolute thing about absolute techniques is that sooner or later somebody absolutely breaks them.

There are no fan-boys. Just an-girls who don't need a bra and their plumbing is on the outside.

Richard

Richard

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Wow, giving up his virginity to the woman with 'Daddy Issues'. . .that would kind of suck. Think he'd give it up for a woman who likes him, not because she has daddy issues. . .

Hahaha, putting the virginity on some kind of pedestal is what only Japs and virgins do.
Sex isn't such a big deal.
Sex is like riding a bike, managing to do it for the first time may be special for you but it won't dramatically change your life at all. You'll be the same guy as before. Also, the first time always sucks compared to all the following times which are way more fun. Sex = Biking.

Galooza

Galooza

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 5 posts
  • LocationFrom whence the sun doth shine.
Having proofed 49 before 48 was released, man was it hard not to spill the beans about chapter 49. I still don't say he officially did it yet. In and out a couple times and done isn't doing it.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Having proofed 49 before 48 was released, man was it hard not to spill the beans about chapter 49. I still don't say he officially did it yet. In and out a couple times and done isn't doing it.

Sure he did it. When you pull back and it's wet, you did it. # of strokes don't count. If she'd been a virgin you can bet she got deflowered on the first stroke and wasn't a virgin anymore, no matter if it was good or not.

Hahaha, putting the virginity on some kind of pedestal is what only virgins do.
Sex isn't such a big deal.
Sex is like riding a bike, managing to do it for the first time may be special for you but it won't dramatically change your life at all. You'll be the same guy as before. Also, the first time always sucks compared to all the following times which are way more fun. Sex = Biking.

Agreed for the most part, though I don't know it's only virgins, just that it's more important to some than others. And as far as his first time not being that successful, well hell, she teased a total amateur until he was almost insane, and that was before he even got his pants down. He didn't do great but look at all the wacko crap she was pulling. He did a lot better than might have been expected all things being considered.

Tn7HA0h.png

Galooza

Galooza

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 5 posts
  • LocationFrom whence the sun doth shine.

Sure he did it. When you pull back and it's wet, you did it. # of strokes don't count. If she'd been a virgin you can bet she got deflowered on the first stroke and wasn't a virgin anymore, no matter if it was good or not.

Everybody has different opinions on defining things. Technically, yes, he did it. However, for me, I'm not so desperate for him to do it that I'm marking this off as a good experience with it.